[Drama 2016] Let's Fight Ghost 싸우자 귀신아

Go Seung Ji

On 5/8/2016 at 6:36 PM, selenette said:

Thanks so much for sharing, @duldulok ! Wow I'm glad they've found a solution for Taecyeon's and Kim So-hyun's characters here. And if they follow up the webtoon's plot then we can expect them to back the drama up with proper CGI and with great dramatic scenes:) 

My pleasure ~ :blush: Yup! It would be great!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Fundraising for Let's Fight Ghost drama supports from Taecyeon's fans (international fans can donate too :D )

Spoiler

싸우자귀신아.jpg

They did supports for previous Taec's dramas and variety show too, such as giving snacks/beverages for reporters and staff at the presscon, food supports (buffet and coffee/snack truck), and gifts for cast and filming crew :) 

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reposting the webtoon links as well as the author's synopsis of the unfinished season 3. 

Season 1 (ch 1-10)

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=23182 

The rest of the chapters (not free, 200 Won each) 

http://m.nstore.naver.com/comic/detail.nhn?productNo=1976238

Season 2 (ch 1-10)

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=537990

The rest of the chapters (not free, 200 Won each)

http://m.nstore.naver.com/comic/detail.nhn?productNo=1977472

Season 3 (all existing chapters for free)

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=662898

Season 3 Untold Plot (the story that the author hadn't told in the webtoon)

http://m.blog.naver.com/lnslns123/220538519529

Guest ktiminie

@selenette and @duldulok thanks a lot for all the precious information!

For those who would like to read the webtoon in English, the first 48 chapters are also available in Mangafox here.

I'm very excited about this drama, see you around ^_^

Thanks, @ktiminie and @duldulok for the info

Based on tvN's promotional tweets (in @duldulok 's post), I believe that the drama would make use of the main storyline of the webtoon's Seasons 1-2.

In addition, in 3 out of 4 pics in the tweet is a backstory of a character that isn't cast yet. This makes me wonder if tvN choose that backstory because :

1. many readers loved it, ---> seems to be the plausible reason.

2. or because they would cast the characters later,

3. or because they would merge several characters into other characters.

3 hours ago, selenette said:

Thanks, @ktiminie and @duldulok for the info

Based on tvN's promotional tweets (in @duldulok 's post), I believe that the drama would make use of the main storyline of the webtoon's Seasons 1-2.

In addition, in 3 out of 4 pics in the tweet is a backstory of a character that isn't cast yet. This makes me wonder if tvN choose that backstory because :

1. many readers loved it, ---> seems to be the plausible reason.

2. or because they would cast the characters later,

3. or because they would merge several characters into other characters.

I personaly think that they will give us sneak peek of stories they will use in drama through promotional tweets *will keep track of tvn twitter in future*.

When it comes to characters there's plenty of time to cast all additional characters since Miss Oh just started and Let's fight ghost is not pre-produced.

Guest adikkeluangman

tvN start promo on Taec new drama. How the webtoon looks like. It will be airing in July after drama Another Miss Oh.

CijYWGUUkAQC8xb.jpgCijYWGWUoAAtw6L.jpg
tvN DRAMA

On 5/19/2016 at 5:53 PM, Vannyah M said:

Kim Sang Ho, David Lee and Kang Ki Young casted. I am really curious which characters will they play.

@Vannyah M     Based on Asianwiki, Kim Sang-ho 's character is a monk. In the webtoon, this monk plays an important role related to Bong-pal. 

Asianwiki also states that David Lee and Kang Ki-young's characters are Bong-pal's friends. If we're to compare them with the webtoon's characters, they would probably play a more humanized versions of Bong-pal's sidekicks Kim In-rang and Choi Chon-sang respectively (not sure which actor would play which character).

Or maybe tvN will rename the sidekick characters and change their characterizations as well, since their webtoon counterparts are bizarre. I mean they're awesome, but bizarre.

On 5/17/2016 at 9:16 PM, adikkeluangman said:

tvN start promo on Taec new drama. How the webtoon looks like. It will be airing in July after drama Another Miss Oh.

tvN DRAMA

Not sure why tvN picked that one scene out of so many scenes in Episode 5 of the webtoon's Season 1. It's too spoilery. :fearful: Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

3 hours ago, selenette said:

Not sure why tvN picked that one scene out of so many scenes in Episode 5 of the webtoon's Season 1. It's too spoilery. :fearful: Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

But who is that girl??? I'm very curious because I saw her in first chapters on season  2 and because I only read 63 chapters of season 1 (which eveilable)

18 hours ago, ailee2 said:

But who is that girl??? I'm very curious because I saw her in first chapters on season  2 and because I only read 63 chapters of season 1 (which eveilable)

@ailee2  I'm torn between explaining it to you under the risk of spoiling the story or PM you. Well perhaps you  can PM me and we'd talk. 

2 hours ago, selenette said:

@ailee2  I'm torn between explaining it to you under the risk of spoiling the story or PM you. Well perhaps you  can PM me and we'd talk. 

I decide again open first chapter of season 2 and  even I don't understand korean I think I know who she is and what happend:w00t:

But are you read webtoon till the end can you say how it ended (just post it on me messages)????????:rolleyes:

On 5/21/2016 at 6:52 PM, ailee2 said:

I decide again open first chapter of season 2 and  even I don't understand korean I think I know who she is and what happend:w00t:

But are you read webtoon till the end can you say how it ended (just post it on me messages)????????:rolleyes:

@ailee2 I've PM-ed you! Please check your inbox whenever you can spare some time. 

What happen with Kwon Yool eyes? is he crying or eat some ramyeon before script reading? Doesn't really feel the chemistry, but dayum! Taecyon looks hot in that black's shirt. Kim So Hyun looks so mature. I will wait for teaser befor judging further. I really love the drama before this and I only know now, that the first script writer of I Live in Chongdamdong write Another Oh Hae Young which is have a good plot so far and I am addicted, plus the actors also great. and for This drama the second writer of I Live in Chongdamdong will responsible for adaptation, so i wish this drama could be good too and makes Kim So Hyun gets attention she deserved just like Seo Hyun Jin.

Archived