[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

16 hours ago, kazuya85 said:

it seems that there's always an update on solric couple... :heart: it...

anyways. 2 more days to go~ and that's it...SATURDAY will come~ yay.. 

yaaaasssssss, only 2 more days~~~~

wow.gif

me too :( i've been waiting for soric stills update from MBC, hopefully tomorrow they will give any update, maybe another video preview???  :relieved:  

--

@zurah90 AAAAAAAAA THANKYOUUUUUUU!!!! too cute ><

Edited by srvn
  • Like 5

@NamSeoYeon18 I want them to have their photoshoot together too, but don't know if it will happen, just lowkey wanted it. At least, it is half-happened cause they did their wedding photoshoot ^_^

@srvn I really hope MBC released some of their footage too, especially the unaired one. But I guess it won't be released this week, cause MBC has released the pre-release video for Cao Cao Couple today, but I'm confused cause it is a scene that has aired on last week episode .___.

-----

Rough translation for the preview picture captions:

• "Ddongi Couple is really my romance  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's like a picture  ㅠㅠ"

Spoiler

• "Like a trendy couple, the trendy persons did their self photoshoot readily!"

Spoiler

• "ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (words are not needed)"

Spoiler

*ㅠㅠ/ㅜㅜ = like a cry emoticon

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Farfalle said:

Wah, thank you for your information. So, it's like a travelling program? I understand what you mean :) It's good to see Eric getting more recognition, but I hope he always takes care his health. It's the same with MAMAMOO too.

I found a youtube channel with past episodes.... it looks like an official channel. 더 프렌즈 (The Friends)

• Like 4

"Daddy & I" today's highlight clips:

Spoiler

Video title: Eric Nam's future father image dream!

Just a gist of what I get, trying to enhance my Korean listening :') Forgive me if it's not accurate. When dad was younger, he wanted to be a teacher in Korean school. But then later, he didn't think about what he wants to do, but how to get a beautiful wife :sweatingbullets: Later when Eric has children, he wants to tell his children about their grandfather.

Spoiler

Video title: The romantic guy exceeding Sean*, Eric Nam's dad, a couple that never fight!

Cute Eric's dad, he always remembers his wife. He took pamphlets to show them to his wife. When they went to a nice place, he wanted his wife to be there too. When they ate delicious food, he wanted to make and give it to his wife. He talked about his wife wherever they're going and whatever they're doing :lol: And he said that he never fight with her wife.

-----

*Sean: Part of hiphop duo, Jinusean, that is known to be a romantic guy to her wife (actress Jung Hyeyoung).

Spoiler

Video title: Always lives diligently Eric Nam, father feels sorry!

They got a street artist to draw them. Eric's dad made a request to not draw his stomach, because he thought his stomach isn't thin. Many people stopped to watch them, so dad was shy, and Eric told his dad that he should be familiar with this kind of attention since he wanted to be a model. The drawing was completed, Eric was shocked to see his face drawn like that, dad was happy to see his thin waist on the drawing. And then the caption went like "The father and son look very different on the drawing, actually they're similar. Similar eyes, similar smile, even the wrinkle is similar."

In the individual interview, dad said Yoondo lives as a diligent kid, and he hoped that his son doesn't live too diligently. Eric said that he wanted to be as awesome as his dad since he's young, but even if he tried hard, it's tough.

• Like 7

Thank you for the updates lovelies~ *hugs*

@Farfalle

Thank you for the translations! Aww~ i'm so touched with Daddy Nam's loves for his wife! His charmness can be seen through his sincerity gestures. That is really an eternal love♡ I wish for Nam Family to be full of blessing and happiness till eternity♡ Just like his father, Eric is going to be a wise husband, father to his family too.♡

It was such a shame that this meaningful show never get subs. :bawling: But, if you have the TVN Asia Channel, it will broadcast the subbed one. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Also, wishing a big success and recognition to our beloved oppa Eric Nam for his collab with KOLAJ Band! #IntoYou #HWAITING

And not to forget, i just hope that both Eric Nam & MAMAMOO to get plenty of rest. They are getting much busier these days that they just need to. 

• Like 3

can someone translate? I think i heard the fans mention Eric at the start but Hwasa was the one answering. Haha.

OMG. I think this is the first interview I heard where Eric was brought up 4:06 kyaaaaak.  Fan saying "andwaeyo" smh lol

• Like 9

Thank you @MAE1 & @NamSeoYeon18 for the updates!

I'm sorry that i can't translate the vid, but from what i understood, Solar complimented Eric when she were asked about Eric Nam by the MC. But from the start, there's a fan that shouted "Eric Nam" and HwaSa was taken aback before she said something like wishing Richyung's happiness... omg, @Farfalle dearie, i hope you can help me in this if it's possible? Tohajuseyo~ (Pls help me~) and thank you in advance. Sorry to mention you out like this. Hahaha:sweatingbullets:

It's late but i just heard "Into You"... woah that voice~ i was totally out of it! I got mind-blown throughout while listening to it. Such a refreshing and breathy-like. I'm loving this.:heart:

Thank you KOLAJ X ERIC NAM!!! *bow*

~~~EDIT~~~

@JumeeTya

Aww♡ thanks for more still pictures! More aww-ness to come. 

It's down to 1 day now!!! Woo Hoo!!!

• Like 5