[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Thanks lovelies for more updates! :D

Can't wait to listen to "Into You"! As always, Eric's smexy voice is back again! 

Girls, let's prepare ourselves! *MELTING ALERT* ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ:D  

@Farfalle

Exactly that's what i meant! ;) Aww~ sweetness alert:wub: This Naturalist Couple is Jjang!!!♡

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Farfalle said:

Eric is going to Costa Rica for filming "The Friends" with Sam Kim & Song Yu Bin today. Don't know what's that, but related with K-STAR new season?

Article: http://www.kookje.co.kr/news2011/asp/newsbody.asp?code=0500&key=20160608.9900200304

On a drama/variety list site K-STAR marked as a network. (But who knows...) "The friends" seems similar to the Law of the jungle. Different country for every cast. 4 episodes for a 3 members team. (Sorry for my poor English.)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Andicilin said:

On a drama/variety list site K-STAR marked as a network. (But who knows...) "The friends" seems similar to the Law of the jungle. Different country for every cast. 4 episodes for a 3 members team. (Sorry for my poor English.)

Wah, thank you for your information. So, it's like a travelling program? I understand what you mean :) It's good to see Eric getting more recognition, but I hope he always takes care his health. It's the same with MAMAMOO too.

-----

Random news/updates related to our couple:

• Delayed release of KOLAJ x Eric Nam's "Into You"
    Spoiler

• The company that supplies the New-York-building-like (?) painting in Ddongi Couple's bedroom posted this. Will all company related to our couple's things advertise their brand like this? Haha.
    Spoiler

• Just some Ddongi Couple's coincidences ^_^
    Spoiler

Can this be a coincidence too? :sweatingbullets: LOL my IG timeline today
    Screenshot_2016_06_09_15_31_19.jpg

• Like 6

Eric said, "I want to sleep..." He's tired :(
This is early morning in Incheon Airport when he went to Costa Rica.

-----

GOOGIMS Company's barbie playing concept?
ddongi_with_barbie_googims.png
Credits to: GOOGIMS Company Instagram |  GOOGIMS Company official website

-----

And tvN's 'Daddy and Me' will be broadcasted tonight! I'm a little bit sad that there's no english sub out there for this show :( 

• Like 6