[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

So I binged spend my 2 days rewatching Saturday's episode and ofc that preview every soleric fans is freaking about. But I just cant help to notice a few comments saying Eric tries too hard like he's part of the panel many times before so he knows how this show works etc. Now I'm wondering, are we even watching the same show? Eric MC-ed for awhile so maybe that explains his over enthusiasm but coming across his previous interviews outside ASC, he is really an energetic and a very friendly guy and I cant say anything bad about him. And this brings me back to the reason why I love these two, what I see them outside WGM is also what I see in the show, you know the real yong dong and yoon do. (MBC please dont ruin them). I am not shipping them hardcore and same with most everyone here, I am just enjoying their dorkiness with a bit of romance there. I dont know, WGM def isn't for all so I guess each to his own.

• Like 3

I'm a little bit bored, so I translated Eric's "Father and I" cast introduction:

fatherandi_ericnam.png

Picture credits to: http://program.interest.me/tvn/daddyandi/9/Contents/Html

Rough translation: (on the spoiler)

Spoiler

'Global Express Guide' Nam Yoon-Do (Eric Nam) & 'Type/Letter Mania' Nam Beom-Jin

Son - Nam Yoon-Do (Eric Nam)
(Korean) Age: 29 years old
Siblings relationship: First of three sons

Father - Nam Beom-Jin
(Korean) Age: 60 years old
Residence: Atlanta, US (over 30 years of immigrant life)

I'm the one who spread '1 Home 1 Eric Nam' movement, Nam Beom-Jin's eldest son, Nam Yoon-Do.
Travel all alone with my father? No problem! From travel course to restaurant searches~
With me, Eric Nam, the trusted guide, it's not difficult~
Follow follow me to our bursting excitement trip!

Son's special characteristics: Restaurant searches Alpha-Go, 24-hour jukebox, walking and walking.
Father's special characteristics: Read text from all over the world, poster collection, whistle master.

• Like 3

[ENG TRANS] Ddong Couple's ID Card
As I said before, if I have some free time, I'll translate it. Here it is :) 

eric_solar_coupleid1.png

Spoiler

COUPLE LICENSE/ID CARD

NAM YOON DO     KIM YONG SEON
              881117   -   910221 (their birthdate)

'Yeba ♥ E Yoon Do'
Acknowledged as a couple.

2016.04.02 (their 1st meeting?)
Republic of Korea's Couple Registration Association

(text on the red stamp)
Head of Republic of Korea's Couple Registration Association

eric_solar_coupleid2.png

Spoiler

COUPLE'S PLEDGE

First,
(Either Korean food or Western food) Regardless the type of food, we promise to always be a couple that eats them together.

Second,
Even when there are any language barriers, we promise to explain kindly to each other and talk it out.

Third,
Without bluff, we promise to express love honestly.

Fourth,
We promise to live like the song lyrics of 'Good for You' and 'You're the Best'.

• Like 11

Being a flop Solar stan, I just knew that she really loves elephant (she even went all the way to Thailand to watch elephant's show :D) and I find it's cute that she chose elephant toothbrush holder for her husband. As Im not really familiar with Eric before wgm, I wondered if he sort of having some connection with elephant as well sine I saw some of his fan account ig posted the emoji of elephant. Apparently his RM's tag also got elephant hehe It would be really cute and interesting if they both like the same animal kekeke elephant on top of that.

I even thought that it's Solar who brought the elephant doll at their latest ep but it turned out the doll was from Eric's box (?) 

Thanks @NamSeoYeon18 for all the updates :) 

CjtHYVqUYAU2ZpQ.jpg

Cjm7_YUUUAA6sl8.jpg:large

Cjm8eEkVEAAS3Nr.jpg:large

• Like 4

@AnothaiDara

That's means Eric likes elephant too! I don't know for sure but elephant seem like his logo? He always have the link with elephant. Even when Solar prepared the "in-truck" meals, if you saw the white tray she passed on to him, it have elephant printed on it.

The elephant stuff toy is indeed Eric's. In ep7 where he packed it in the box before he received call from Solar.

Yup, it amazes me even more that they even associated with elephant. How cute! 

• Like 6

@zurah90

They surely have strong force between each other haha that's such a fascinating coincidence! Now I wonder if Solar knew that her husband likes elephant too or she just loves them elephant too much XD Given the record, she usually gift people around her with the one thing she loves be it the other person prefers it or not kekeke (she gift Wheein crocs for her birthday and elephant toothbrush holder for Eric) where can we find someone with that confidence nowadays kekeke

• Like 2

@AnothaiDara

Agreed! She must have known that Eric does like elephant too that she chose the elephant toothbrush holder. She can't buy the same and having hard time to choose the other animal beside elephant, therefore Eric picked the cow toothbrush holder since it associated with MAMAMOO~ 

Then should we wait and see what she will give Eric on his birthday? Hehehe :P 

I would like to add also that MAMAMOO have pizza cf. We all know that Eric likes pizza. It's not related but just a pure coincidence!

What about they cast Ddongie couple to have food cf too since they love to eat?! Hehehe

• Like 2

Guys there is something that's been bothering me haha , the ring in the preview , are their two rings on that thing that solar cracked or just one ?? cuz i see two , one like the one from MZUU Store , and i see another one with a little bit of green i guess .. not sure tho 

• Like 1