[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

YG and SW at Subway. YG took SW out for a walk while holding her hand and confessed?? ahh, these 2 are adorable. 

HJ inside JH ofc and talking. HJ went out to visit her coma patient.

JH and KTH are dating errr...together as usual hahaha 

• Like 7

HE TOLD HER HOW LONG HE LOVED HER ...HE TOLD HER HE IS BESIDES HER...SHE SAID SHE NEEDS TO LEAN ON HIM SINCE HER DAD IS SICK HJ AND JH...SHE IS HAPPY HE IS BACK...CONGRATULATIONS SHE SAID HE ASKED HER TO JOIN THE SURGERY AND TO FORGIVE MH...I CAN'T SHE SAID

• Like 7

SW in fellow's room checking on his father's illness

YD came and saw her state and came beside her and comforted her

offering some words of comfort too

door opened and YG came and saw this and said something and go

YD took his hands from SW shoulders and felt something is off

he is walking out from the fellow room and YG is standing  outside 

YG told YD his frustration and YD seems to advise him to tell continue with his feelings for her

KS, head intern and 2nd yr intern talking and SW came inside

they seem startled but she asked them where YG is and she was told his inside the quarters

she came inside and told YG she is hungry 

they went to Subway but she has no appetite

YG reach to touch her lips but she backs off and asked wae

he told her she had something on her lips 

he put down her sandwich and took her hands and they walk hand in hand

YG tells her something and they went off walking HOH

• Like 7

at this point i wish MH grow up even 1 inch :crazy:

SW visited HJ at the latter's home. She asked about her dad's surgery and beg her please.

Granpa Jin visited MH and then MH burst into tears...i think he's afraid of his own condition.

• Like 5

JH back to his office again. HJ come with many lotion and skincare for him....

Now HJ visit her pregnant coma patient. Her condition still the same.

The surgery for MH seems very hard, they have difficulties finding other doctor? (I recap wrong then previously) they refuse HJ, they want other person but no one is available. 

SW said why he is not accepting HJ, she is good. But her parents still stubborn about this.

TH come and explain the situation.

SW call HJ, asking to meet. SW come to HJ and SH house. She just knew that SH and HJ live together. SW then asking can she do her father surgery?

• Like 6

HJ visits JH he had some paperbag, they talked

really MH is a difficult patient

MH and his wife still quarelling, complaining

SW seems to explain that these two are her friends

MH is still grumpy and after a while SW left

HJ is at her home and then receives a call from SW

SW asked where she is and then in then she arrive at HJ home

SW asked about her assisitng on the surgery, seems HJ declines

• Like 5

JH TOLD MH HE CAN'T DO THE SURGERY AND WILL FIND A DOCTOR FOR HIM...MH,SW AND HIS WIFE...SW DEFENDED HJ IN FRONT OF HER PARENTS DR KIM TOLD THEM HE COULD NOT FIND A DOCTOR ...MH BLAMES THEM THINK  THEY WANT TO KILL HIM ...SW CAME TO HJ ...TALKED ABOUT HER DAD CONDITION...HJ THINK HER DAD WON'T AGREE...SW IS BEGGING HER...MH IS SCARED ...IS CRYING IN FRONT OF HIS DAD ...I CAN'T DIE OLD MAN SAID YOU WON'T...HJ IS WATCHING HER GRANNY PHOTO .REMEMBERS HER GRANNY WORDS

• Like 4

SW's Dad is being visited by his Dad and there is fear and tears in SW's Dad for he knows his only chance lies in the hands of those he only hurt and was cruel too.  JH & HJ.  Which does prove what goes around comes around like @angelangie posted a while back... SO TRUE

HJ and KS in the elevator...now that's my liking. But puppy is not in his intern's gown.

HJ met JH on her way to MH suite. She calmly talked about her grandma. She had accepted the truth already and it's very pleasing to see.

JH in his white shirt...and for a second i thought he will take a shower hahaha. Turns out he changed into operatiion gown for MH.

• Like 6