[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Guest Yammylicious

Hi chingus ;)

We've come enough to the hardest part of watching  Doctors, of letting go.. :( 

We've reach the finish line but for sure there will still be next time...:wub::wub:

Thanks for all the efforts of everyone, from posting, updates, gifs, bts, details, pictures, news, ratings and everything.. You are all amazing...:P

Doctors are a indeed a phenomenon for me.. Fighting guys till the last 3...:heart:

5 hours ago, bestill4610 said:

@andreasofia16  Does that mean this thread will be closed after the drama ends?  I was hoping I can go back to this thread later -- there are so many lovely posts in this thread I would like to go back to when I have the time. 

I don't think so, but the thread is no longer meeting point because the drama ends and we wil not come like now. Threads usually have life when the dramas being aired... 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

I don't think so, but the thread is no longer meeting point because the drama ends and we wil not come like now. Threads usually have life when being aired the dramas... 

Thank you @andreasofia16 .   I am already on the shippers thread.   Although I must say that more often than not, I lurk.  See you there later ! 

• Like 6

Lee Jong-suk sends snack truck to Park Shin-hye, Yoon Gyoon-sang and Lee Seong-kyeong

2016/08/21

photo757783.jpg

"W" Lee Jong-suk showed his support for Park Shin-hye, Yoon Gyoon-sang and Lee Seong-kyeong who are starring in "Doctors".

Lee Seong-kyeong posted pictures on her Instagram on the 22nd. "We are so excited".

Park Shin-hye, Lee Seong-kyeong and Yoon Gyoon-sang are posing in front of the snack truck and they are also dancing around it holding each others' hands.

Lee Jong-suk didn't forget to put a message on the truck for the three.

Yoon Gyoon-sang also posted on his Instagram, "#LeeJongSuk #KangCheol #myfriend #goodjob" and more.

Lee Jong-suk met Park Shin-hye and Yoon Gyoon-sang in the SBS drama "Pinocchio" and Lee Seong-kyeong is in the same company as him.

Meanwhile, episodes seventeen and eighteen of "Doctors" will broadcast consecutively on the 22nd. Lee Jong-suk is currently starring in the drama "W".

Spoiler

photo757781.jpg

Spoiler

photo757782.jpg

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c.../Hancinema

---------------------------------

Off topic

------------------------------------

Lee Jong Suk Sends Love To “Doctors” Set For Park Shin Hye, Yoon Kyun Sang, And Lee Sung Kyung

@http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/21/lee-jong-suk-sends-love-doctors-set-park-shin-hye-yoon-kyun-sang-lee-sung-kyung/

Edited by lupita311
please use a spoiler tag when posting multiple images
  • Like 17

KRW is smoking HOT!!! :ding: After this drama, it would be soooooo hard for me to watch PSH with the flower boys :) I hope they both find their own happiness after this drama ends.  I have never supported PSH past co-stars as much as I do now...:heart::wub::wub:

• Like 15

My question since the first time I saw their pics in paediatric ward is...why did they shooting there? Hmmm is it just coincidence or base on scenario?

Aaaah...I got the answer, base on google translator :

LSK kept her promise to give free hug, because Doctors rating reach more than 20%. And because she want the event become meaningful, she gave free hug in paediatric ward and YKS join her to that event... How nice of them:heart:

79912059.2.jpg79912057.2.jpg79912056.2.jpg

source : sports.donga.com

6 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

KRW is smoking HOT!!! :ding: After this drama, it would be soooooo hard for me to watch PSH with the flower boys :) I hope they both find their own happiness after this drama ends.  I have never supported PSH past co-stars as much as I do now...:heart::wub::wub:

Same. :) 

I like PSH the most in tree of heaven which is I consider a masterpiece by the way. The bar has been raised after Doctors hehehe

• Like 13

3 hours ago, DOCDOC said:

For doctors fans here, when jihong wear this shirt? which scene n episode?

Reveal hidden contents

I change my usernama/displayname... to see if work or not...

I guess by now our patients might have explained this, i am still doing my homework(reading the pages) :D If not, this episode comes at episode 3 when JH left grandma's dinner after the rumors in school.

• Like 7

@Agie They are fulfliling their commitment to give free Hugs in the pediaric ward because the ratings surpassed 20%. It's a very sweet gesture and Im sure a warm welcome to the patients and families there. So these wont be apart of the scenes in Doctors.

'Doctors' x Lee Sung-Kyung Yoon Kyun-sang, pediatric wards Free Hugs fulfill commitments

Article Image

Read source : http://isplus.joins.com/article/443/20487443.html?cloc=rss|isplus|total_list

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

Same. :) 

I like PSH the most in tree of heaven which is I consider a masterpiece by the way. The bar has been raised after Doctors hehehe

I love tree of heaven too. She showed passion as Hana that was lacking in some of her more recent roles and at 17 year old!! I think Lee Wan whom she also knew since way back Stairway to Heaven was a good partner for her--they had effortless chemistry. I just cringed at the fashion at times but the so called makjang parts were still wonderfully executed by the otp and support cast. 

Glad to see the same and even more intensity in her in Doctors. I think SH works better with older, more senior costars to be honest. She had awesome chemistry with Halme. Even with her dad and haraboji in Pinocchio and mom in Heirs. 

Those suffering from sepanx by Wednesday should look up tree of heaven if you're interested in watching more ShinHye dramas :)

• Like 17

Guest Yammylicious
1 minute ago, JodyS said:

I love tree of heaven too. She showed passion as Hana that was lacking in some of her more recent roles and at 17 year old!! I think Lee Wan whom she also knew since way back Stairway to Heaven was a good partner for her--they had effortless chemistry. I just cringed at the fashion at times but the so called makjang parts were still wonderfully executed by the otp and support cast. 

Glad to see the same and even more intensity in her in Doctors. I think SH works better with older, more senior costars to be honest. She had awesome chemistry with Halme. Even with her dad and haraboji in Pinocchio and mom in Heirs. 

Those suffering from sepanx by Wednesday should look up tree of heaven if you're interested in watching more ShinHye dramas :)

I heard this drama is awesome.. will watch it as soon as i have a chance ..She has good chemistry with Lee Wan and i heard its daebak! :)

Guys it's ending ending :( I guess doctors will be my last drama for this year, because i have made up my mind to be more serious into work life.. Of course i will watch all the movies in which shinhye is there.. But the fact is doctor's is ending, have got a mixed feeling since i don't want it to end and also want to see the episodes..

And all the friends whom i have met here are really precious..Please let's all stay together !! There's still soo many things in the way like award shows and all..so let's be together and visit this page atleast once in a day and show our craziness.. :) Cheers to everyone.. 

• Like 16