[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

17 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

I know it was heartbreaking to see.. I wonder why and she seems to be fine as she was the one whom initiated the hug. 

Why are there so many lights where they are?  is that inside the Board Room or something? 

• Like 11

Amazing how the writer made a mixed of emotions in this episode, first half is so giddy, happy and funny while the second half is the exact opposite, sad and serious. I find it interesting though on the level of relationship our OTP shares, though they argue their maturity towards work and each other was kept intact. 

I also love how the bromace between JH and YD has developed, I was laughing at that scene where JH was surprised to see YD in his unit, funny expression from KRW.  I love all the emotions he has shown in this episode, clearly he owns this one, daebak!

• Like 20

it's heavy tonight... but for sure something good is going to be happened tomorrow episode... let's cheer up chingu!

btw, how's tonight's rating??? 

also... HJ keeps pushing the fellow doctor who's operated her grandma... i'm not sure if JH is there... he might be just waiting outside... 

• Like 15

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

i think out JungHwa is trying to lay low? as recently he was involved in some stock manipulation sandal though if im not wrong....he was clear of those?

anyway im sure JungHwa will sent ShinHye a private 'Fighting' message since they are buddies

Jung Hwa , no need to keep low, Shin Hye solid die hard fans( around the world) are mature enough to understand your friendly relationship, nothing to be ashamed or hidding.  Just spoil our girl confidentially. There will be no haters, because we are soldiers in service. Doctors JH and HJ are a mature, wise , and solid couple. :wub:

Love and Peace to all:wub:

• Like 5

May I just say that, if I never really had an opinion on PSH before, I like her very much in this series?  There's hardly any hint of the aegyo-ness of her past characters.  She's every inch a refined and confident woman here.  I hope this is truly the beginning of the end of her high school romance genre and will usher in more challenging roles that are suited for an adult like her.  She is 26, right?  :) 

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

funny expression from KRW.  I love all the emotions he has shown in this episode, clearly he owns this one, daebak!

you know ...this is the exact same reason why i suffer a lot ...because he's such a good actor , that i actually forgot it is  just acting . hahaha

omg , how i cried when his father died .

CpV7r6KVYAU8VBC.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 18

Thank you all recappers and screencappers! Really appreciate your hard work... and to @nonski for the roll call!

It seems that JH has gained a little weight, don't you all think? From all the food truck? lol

@Ahpheng lol for your strip on the picnic date stills, hahahahaa

This episode a bit solemn, but I think it is important for our OTP to go through. Gotta wait for subs first to understand more about the growth lesson they need to learn.

I am one of those who love the cameo format of this drama. In the medical field, you will encounter countless people, some just come and go, some will leave a deeper impression. So for me, it is realistic. I don't really enjoy dramas that only revolves around 6-8 characters and like they have no interaction with other people in their lives. Just like certain other dramas, they do need to have each new case. (ie. Let's Fight Ghost and Master's Sun). It's just the appropriate setup.

• Like 19

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

Thank you all recappers and screencappers! Really appreciate your hard work... and to @nonski for the roll call!

It seems that JH has gained a little weight, don't you all think? From all the food truck? lol

@Ahpheng lol for your strip on the picnic date stills, hahahahaa

This episode a bit solemn, but I think it is important for our OTP to go through. Gotta wait for subs first to understand more about the growth lesson they need to learn.

I am one of those who love the cameo format of this drama. In the medical field, you will encounter countless people, some just come and go, some will leave a deeper impression. So for me, it is realistic. I don't really enjoy dramas that only revolves around 6-8 characters and like they have no interaction with other people in their lives. Just like certain other dramas, they do need to have each new case. (ie. Let's Fight Ghost and Master's Sun). It's just the appropriate setup.

slightly... well slightly weight gained comparing to ep 1-3?

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

This really isn't your standard KDrama, at least the standard 16 or 20 episode type whose story goes in a simple, linear fashion.  It's very episodic, so to speak, and regular viewers may not like it because the continuity may not be so apparent.  I'm sure a lot of PSH and KRW fans as well as other regular viewers tuned into this expecting either of two things:  the adventures of Female Gangster Hye Jung, or the romance between Prof. Hong and his protege.  Either way, it could have turned out pretty one or two-dimensional.  But Hye Jung's gangster past was pretty much a product of her juvenile delinquency and she had moved on from there.  And she and Prof. Hong got together pretty early in the story so that was pretty much settled.  So maybe for a lot of fans, after the first half of the series, they're left with the question:  what else is there to expect?  She's no longer a gangster and they're already lovers.  So they get bored.  They don't realize that it's only the beginning of their journey.

To me, this story would be more suited to a two-season series.  There's still so much to be covered, not just the story of Ji Hong and Hye Jung.  In that, I think "Doctors" is really more similar to those American television series like Grey's Anatomy, House and others, where each character's story is given time to unfold, even though the main story arc remains that of the main leads.

I wish SBS would take a gamble and extend this, with much better writing, more interesting story arcs, and good guest actors.      

I agree on you with this

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

do you really think so ? that is so good ...bacause i remember a KRW interview where he said he lost 13 kilos for punch ...and he really try to gain some weight after but he can't . :)

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

do you really think so ? that is so good ...bacause i remember a KRW interview where he said he lost 13 kilos for punch ...and he really try to gain some weight after but he can't . :)

He also had a haircut :wub:

• Like 15

I agree that for once, Kdrama is doing something similar to those US series. The narration at the beginning and ending of each episode particularly reminds me of Grey's anatomy :) what's missing is the steamy scenes between main characters ;) The picture at the beginning is artfully selected and presented to reflect the spirit of that episode. Excellent work! 

• Like 19