[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, yuhotarubi said:

I really hope they save that woman from her creepy and abusive husband, the scene of her asking HJ to help her but not being able to say it was so sad.

I wish Hye Jung would beat him.....let him know what it feels like to be beaten by someone stronger......and yes, she's stronger than that coward. He's going to show his true colors soon.

• Like 17

Guest Yammylicious

Done taking my vitamins before going to work.. vitamins every morning reading all your updates, thoughts and everyone who was just like a family coming from work and and from work to this thread just exactly like a Home.:blush:

Everyone was so cool, friendly and very supportive of each others opinions. I feel relaxed while i can laugh with you guys and felt sad at times.. :) everyone lets wave our hands for all the efforts .. 

Aja aja.. looking forward for the 12th episode tonight. 

Now i feel sicked due to this Hong Joo syndrome, have to dropped by at Gukil Medical Center later for some serious treatment hehe:phew:

And i will miss aboji Hong:bawling:

Image result for Doctors Crush korean drama eps 11Image result for Doctors Crush korean drama eps 11Related image

tumblr_ngx3fb8Hzb1tf4hxvo1_500.pngImage result for doctors crush episode 12      I Just Don't Want To Be Alone....

After reading some of today's posts and rethinking about mine I think the passion kiss in my post may have seemed thoughtless after JH losing his Dad.  But I do know from my own experience that after losing someone you find yourself so lost and almost numb.  Everything is moving around you people events but for some reason your stuck like being behind glass.  You see & hear everything but inside there is such emptiness that words can't even explain.  Your body is going through all the motions but your in so much pain your not able to even think its so bad you want to pretend it must be a nightmare it can't be for real...  

After you just want to hold someone close have them hold you feel their warmth next to you.  Cry & crawl inside of them feel safe and believe that somehow, someway your going to find your way out of this darkness and continue to live somehow without the love of your Dad..  Hear those words of comfort that it's going to be OK your going to be alright.  I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.....

credit & thanks to all original owner.  Love to all Patients....:wub:

We all know rates are important.  But after watched this episode 11 today, do you believe the rate is doing justice to the quality of this drama Doctors and the performance of our leads and other cast? Of course no. So, do not worry be happy, laugh about it. Looking for to episode 12,curling my toes.:P

Despite wolhwa SBS drama 'Doctors' ratings have declined slightly, kept up wolhwageuk 1 ratings.According to audience measurement company Nielsen Korea 26 days last 25 days shows "Doctors" wrote one days nationwide ratings of 19.2%. (Hereinafter the same basis)
This last 19 days immediately preceding episode this figure fell 0.1% points higher than the 19.3% recorded, but most of the same time zone broadcasts wolhwa drama high. Won the 'Doctors' followed by MBC 'monster' is the same time second wolhwageuk and recorded 10.7% in . KBS 2TV 'A Beautiful Mind' recorded a viewership of 3.4%. Meanwhile, 'Doctors' made in hongjihong (Kim Rae-won minutes) and yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye minutes) reaffirmed his mind for each other despite their own difficult circumstances. 

Cr. As tagged

Love and Peace to all:wub:

• Like 19