[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

7 minutes ago, chilis said:

The plotline doesn't  make sense why let the Chairman  go thru a successful  surgery just to let him die suddenly. I get its supposed to show how great a surgeons they are. Its stressful  not enjoyable storyline.

if you watched it, you see the cause of his death is cardiac arrest due to stress by SW father... the operation was for the tumor in the face/brain... totally different

• Like 23

12 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

welcome !! enjoy all this amazing jorney :)

but please be more enthusiastic . hahaha  we want to see how you are crazy over KRW . We want to see how much you admire PSH .

Don't be scared by us and our comments :)  you really love this topic . Nice to have you here .

Thanks chingu so sweet of you!! I don't have the energy to type now and i want to sleep badly but KRW and PSH is not letting me to sleep haha. I am just watching all the scenes and it's freaking me out !! My expression is exactly like this bee watching them6860.gif

Tomorrow i will be dead for sure if what we are expecting happens  5624.gif

• Like 14

3 hours ago, rori0711 said:

a lot of good stuffed you missed my dear but don't worry, tomorrow is your lucky day ;) 

@rori0711 I'm here, three hours later, reading your post... I had missed a lot but now, I'm  on track... And tomorrow... will be like a party...:D

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@Kasmic Here is a translation of the scene from your link.  It is her request to him to date. :) 

JH: Yes? 

(HJ comes in.)

HJ: I just came back from meeting with the Head (of Neurosurgery). You asked him for a favor about me.

JH: I heard about it from In Joo. She made a mistake with you in the past. Why didn’t you tell me?

HJ: Don’t change the schedule. Issues with In Joo, I’ll resolve them with In Joo. There is nothing for you to say. 

JH: Hye Jung, for me, you being like this is too disheartening and strange.

HJ: Speak with me properly, please. As the man inside the teacher, please date me properly. Do you know why I said that I would tackle my study* alone? I don’t want Teacher to be in danger because of me. I’m desperately trying to block the darkness that is entering my life. I know that Teacher is a man who would give me everything, and even go find things that aren’t there for me. If I receive everything from you, then I won’t be able to live without you, since my entire life will be provided by you. While giving me everything, you won’t let me put even a foot into the your troubles. To the man I love, I want to give everything also. If that man’s life has a dirty cast, I want to support him. However, Teacher is always alone. You don’t need anyone other than yourself. So doing that, if you decide that you don’t love me, then what happens?

*She's referencing her search for the conditions around her grandmother's death. 

Thanks, my friend! this scene is gold!:blush:

3 hours ago, rori0711 said:

they will...in due time. I' don't understand JH a while back why he dragged out HJ concern. I guess i only see HJ's side and didn't consider JH reason. There are things that we cannot forced though and needs time to reflect on. I can see that JH had his reason, it's not as simple as it is for him. But he'll come around for sure :)

Yeah! He had his reason, JH character is very interesting and real, because in real life we have all this ledgers...

• Like 16

Just now, philaphobia said:

Doctor is not God, they can't tell the future , they only tried their best . I think this drama is pretty realistic and writer nim doing a gud job with plot line 

i feel the same , a very good drama .

and i am always surprised of how they show us human emotion . :)

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

But Im scared... his father just passed away. JH just might not be ready to go alllllll the way (hahaha!) So all will be innocent tomo and maybe just maybe if we r lucky a innocent sleep over. Which Im just happy for...it means he is letting her in and he wont be grieving alone. :love:

Innocent sleep over? there is something that people call 'healing sex'...

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

Innocent sleep over? there is something that people call 'healing sex'...

healing sex..WOW !!! If it happens then for sure ratings will be a bang more than 30% ? haha  6795.gif

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i feel the same , a very good drama .

and i am always surprised of how they show us human emotion . :)

Doctor have A great writer, a great PD + crew and of course a Great actor and actress. they can convey a real sense of emotion and help the audience to connect with the subject.:heart:

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, philaphobia said:

Doctor have A great writer, a great PD + crew and of course a Great actor and actress. they can convey a real sense of emotion and help the audience to connect with the subject.:heart:

and has great fans like you , guys :D  :heart:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, philaphobia said:

Or pervert fans like us? :wub::wub:

Gud nite guys... cant wait for tomorrow 

omg , i was eating watermelon ...not a good combination reading your post . hahaha

we are pervert ? noh , far from us this description  . hahaha

• Like 8

?taken-by=anfield_jingoo1988

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISduKghbCU/?taken-by=anfield_jingoo1988

Chingus i just saw this preview picture in detail. I observed PSH is sitting at the corner on the toy machine,right? Okay so it's just my imagination !! After they both had a really passionate kiss, as we know PSH is shy so she wants to run away but she can't since she is sitting on that machine and she tries to avoid him by jumping then they both will fall on the ground and it becomes more romantic.  6792.gif

Okay i know i have gone crazy ..hahhaha not my mistake , it's DOCTORS mistake.

• Like 17

42 minutes ago, philaphobia said:

Daebak acting. Overflowing strong natural emotions. Those who question the success and storyline of Doctors seriously don't know the realities of life.

1 hour ago, thao_2512 said:

I think it's more of media waiting for rating push rather than sbs. They don't even promote much now

And korea never really had problem with Shinhye's kisses as she just acted as the scripts including the rain kiss earlier. The socalled critics you mentioned are those fans who want to see what they want to see (hot scene no matter circumstances) rather than the actual drama or characters. And guess what? Those opinion never affected shinhye nor she has to please them. 

If they are going to give us a hot kiss it's because it's how the script is writen 

But with his dad just passes away I don't expect much either... Probably more in the upcoming  episodes

It may not be their priority but I'm sure SBS surely wants a rating increase, who doesn't want it right?

Yeah she doesn't need to please those who tend to critique without even knowing the in-depth story or haven't watched a single episode of the drama. However, due to her past kissing scenes, can't deny that she has been associated with kiss awkwardness especially to the norms and standards of international viewers even though K-people didn't have a problem with that. Some SH fans say she needs improvement in that department. What I mean is if here in Doctors, if she could conduct an exemplary kiss scene in accordance to the script, it could create a wow factor that will be another milestone and to slam those detractors regardless whether she cares or not.  ;)

• Like 24

Anneyong!

I'm posting after a very long interval of time...

There is a puppy siberian husky around, needing love and care...

Who is  is going to adopt it? SH is good... (IMO)

Any other idea, my fellow patients?

And no news of SC... Normally SC is tetraplegic now but this is dramaland ... so everything is possible...

Who is going to take care of him? Angry Mom?

• Like 16