[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

3 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

HJ said I want to stay by your side, can i?

WHAAAAAAT? :o 

Spoiler

Breakfast in order! :lol:

I'm so behind that I believe that will end to read when the episodes begins tomorrow. :( But I want to read all the posts! ;) So, here we go! :)

• Like 13

@Nodame i sure hope we won't get trolled with this preview!

If we think about their major "hurdles/conflicts" it is really against SW family. HJ for the malpractice and JH for the evil takeover of the company. Anyways, its a common enemy, would be nice if they can fight with them together :) which i think is where the writer is heading to anyways (hopefully, well it did happen in LSIH, re:  a marriage in the middle of the series, so why not do it here too hehehe)

• Like 15

41 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@Kfan7172, going back to a conversation that you started a couple of days ago, we had discussed a scene in the preview where HJ says: "I'm going to not be able to live without Teacher, but then if Teacher doesn't love me any more, then what will I do?"

When you watch the entire scene, thanks to a link from @Kasmic (sorry I can't seem to insert the link into this post, but if you want to see it, it's on page 580), HJ actually says: 

"Speak with me properly, please. As the man inside the teacher, please date me properly. Do you know why I said that I would tackle my study (referencing her search for the circumstances around her grandmother's death) alone? I don’t want Teacher to be in danger because of me. I’m desperately trying to block the darkness that is entering my life. I know that Teacher is a man who would give me everything, and even go find things that aren’t there for me. If I receive everything from you, then I won’t be able to live without you, since my entire life will be provided by you. While giving me everything, you won’t let me put even a foot into the your troubles. To the man I love, I want to give everything also. If that man’s life has a dirty cast, I want to support him. However, Teacher is always alone. You don’t need anyone other than yourself. So living like that, if you decide that you don’t love me, then what happens?"

Maybe because I translated both of those separately so recognized it and was struck by the differences, I was thinking how previews can give hints, but not give the full flavor of a scene, and sometimes can be downright misleading because they chop and change things around. Even the preview statement above is actually two parts of different sentences in the longer statement in the actual scene. Is the lesson not to trust previews too much? :) 

Anyway, I'm glad that it is so consistent with Hye Jung's character to go up to JH and want to discuss openly rather than brood on it too long.  In the scene, JH looks uncertain and conflicted, but hopefully, that is a precursor to him deciding he wants to be with HJ and wanting to share himself with her as much as he wants to share in her life. 

Previous page

@stoppyse thanks for your call out- it appears you did not see my post on page 564 or I am not sure what point you think I may have missed in regards to previews?

Also thanks, for your timely translations in this forum and in two other forums that I am not active in, but do check on currently on air dramas I watch.

My pg 564 post extract--

WOW --- what a wonderful difference having the full context of HJ statement to JH has -- based on the short dialogue clip given in Ep 11 - it looked to me like HJs defensive walls where with moments of going back up--- But full conversation between HJ JH as provided by a number of viewer postings -- it in fact appears that her walls have smashed to the ground under JHs consistent restrained efforts to show HJ how much he cares/loves her.

Looking forward to viewing EP 11 with subs to get a better understanding of the whole HJ JH dynamic --
Great job writer, PD, editing staff -- your preview got our interest, caused us (maybe just me) some concern and made us all eager for full episode.

• Like 14

I find it interesting in this episode that now it's Ji Hong's turn to have someone from the past who liked him romantically---and Hye Jung is feeling a little jealous; the same as he felt a little jealous about Soo Chul.:lol:

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

I find it interesting in this episode that now it's Ji Hong's turn to have someone from the past who liked him romantically---and Hye Jung is feeling a little jealous; the same as he felt a little jealous about Soo Chul.:lol:

yeahh they are cute when they are jealous... haha.. JH and HJ go get married already haahaha

• Like 12

I was quite shocked to find out that JH's dad is dead. I thought the writer is going to make him alive until the end, perhaps able to see JH and HY's wedding. It must be hard for JH. anyway can't wait for tomorrow's epiode. please writer-nim, make them kiss. KRW better gives us a good kiss tomorrow. YOU GO MAN. prove to the haters that you are a good kisser. LOL

• Like 18

5 hours ago, yongpal said:

This thread is indeed beating the LTE speed. It's so hard to catch up haha

If SBS is serious in the ratings game, then the kiss scene tomorrow must be daebak! A kiss that will be worth remembering and will be the talk of the town for a loooong time, a kiss that will be a trademark of the drama, and at the same time proving the haters wrong. IN YOUR FACE, HATERS OUR OTP CAN KISS! I really hope they were able to execute it well and the 'king of kissing scene' KRW doing some guidance to PSH (considering some critics saying she has a weakness in doing kissing scenes). 

Possible interruptions for tomorrow's OTP kiss - doorbell or phone call = the usual Kdrama cliches of hindering kisses. But I hope not haha

PD-nim, don't trick us! The atmosphere is already beyond perfect. All we need is a PERFECT PASSIONATE KISS!!! 

Hello dramagods, u there??? 

I think it's more of media waiting for rating push rather than sbs. They don't even promote much now

And korea never really had problem with Shinhye's kisses as she just acted as the scripts including the rain kiss earlier. The socalled critics you mentioned are those fans who want to see what they want to see (hot scene no matter circumstances) rather than the actual drama or characters. And guess what? Those opinion never affected shinhye nor she has to please them. 

If they are going to give us a hot kiss it's because the script call for it

But with his dad just passes away I don't expect much either... Probably more in the upcoming  episodes

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, ixora6 said:

I was quite shocked to find out that JH's dad is dead. I thought the writer is going to make him alive until the end, perhaps able to see JH and HY's wedding. It must be hard for JH. anyway can't wait for tomorrow's epiode. please writer-nim, make them kiss. KRW better gives us a good kiss tomorrow. YOU GO MAN. prove to the haters that you are a good kisser. LOL

what ? he has to prove to someone that he can kiss ? hahaha , he kiss is this "job"  for almost 20 years . and what a kisser !!! . no need to prove ... OR HE CAN PROVE BY KISSING ALL OF US ...JUST THAT WE CAN SEE HE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT :)))))

okay , now i want to say this ...after i became a little more wise ( because after that almost kiss ...  i got like youhuuuu ,  huuu  , hu , hu ...) i love how JH let HJ to really be sure that what she wants is him . For me at least ...this is what this episode was . she was so sure that she wants him ...but he let her to boil , and boil , and boil ... till that point that look to her now , ready to kiss this man .  HE was like ; '' ARE YOU SURE , SURE , SURE ...THAT YOU REALLY WANT ME ? HMM ? HM ? " 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, chonnars92 said:

Sorry everyone but I think HJ - JH maybe not kiss Preview lie to us

It could be... but I hope not! It will be heart-breaking to us... :(  If... I use the if... kiss or something else, it will be a very huge step in their relationship... And I think it could happens because we are in episode 12 and they need to clarify their situation to fight together the hospital situation. Will see tomorrow... :)

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Hello Chingus!!! I am new to this thread. I was just lurking this page from a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time but after seeing today's preview i made up my mind to create a account at any cost and join you guys !! Hope you guys accept me <3

I love PSH from Your beautiful drama. Being a girl I just love her haha, she's perfect in everything ..But now i am going gaga over KRW. OMG what a man he is..SOOOOOO SEXY i just can't take my eyes from him !! 6784.gif

I feel PSH share's the best chemistry with him and it's like JUST THE BEST she's done till now..

And ya about tommorrow please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i hope there's a really hot kiss between them.

If that happen's i know i can't handle them, i will be dead by them haha..just hoping it's the best kiss scene please writer and director don't disappoint us :((((((((

6786.gif

welcome !! enjoy all this amazing jorney :)

but please be more enthusiastic . hahaha  we want to see how you are crazy over KRW . We want to see how much you admire PSH .

Don't be scared by us and our comments :)  you really love this topic . Nice to have you here .

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

what ? he has to prove to someone that he can kiss ? hahaha , he kiss is this "job"  for almost 20 years . and what a kisser !!! . no need to prove ... OR HE CAN PROVE BY KISSING ALL OF US ...JUST THAT WE CAN SEE HE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT :)))))

okay , now i want to say this ...after i became a little more wise ( because after that almost kiss ...  i got like youhuuuu ,  huuu  , hu , hu ...) i love how JH let HJ to really be sure that what she wants is him . For me at least ...this is what this episode was . she was so sure that she wants him ...but he let her to boil , and boil , and boil ... till that point that look to her now , ready to kiss this man .  HE was like ; '' ARE YOU SURE , SURE , SURE ...THAT YOU REALLY WANT ME ? HMM ? HM ? " 

l agree with you. I love how the writer doesnt make it is only JH who is crazy chasing for HJ, instead she does for both character. at least we all know that HJ also loves JH, it is not forceful. I also love how JH patiently waiting for HJ to accept him unlike YD who confesses many times. :wub:

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, ixora6 said:

l agree with you. I love how the writer doesnt make it is only JH who is crazy chasing for HJ, instead she does for both character. at least we all know that HJ also loves JH, it is not forceful. I also love how JH patiently waiting for HJ to accept him unlike YD who confesses many times. :wub:

yes , now he really wanted that she knows that this is her choice ..and not be forced somehow by him .

• Like 15

The plotline doesn't  make sense why let the Chairman  go thru a successful  surgery just to let him die suddenly. I get its supposed to show how great a surgeons they are. Its stressful  not enjoyable storyline.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, chilis said:

The plotline doesn't  make sense why let the Chairman  go thru a successful  surgery just to let him die suddenly. I get its supposed to show how great a surgeons they are. Its stressful  not enjoyable storyline.

for me was like we must see JH suffer before , in the middle and  after the intervention ...and then be happy because the dad is well .  and in the end ... see his strugle to save him , over and over again . if the dad was going to die in the moment of the intervention the moment will not be that intense like was today .

• Like 13