[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

7 minutes ago, yongpal said:

This thread is indeed beating the LTE speed. It's so hard to catch up haha

If SBS is serious in the ratings game, then the kiss scene tomorrow must be daebak! A kiss that will be worth remembering and will be the talk of the town for a loooong time, a kiss that will be a trademark of the drama, and at the same time proving the haters wrong. IN YOUR FACE, HATERS OUR OTP CAN KISS! I really hope they were able to execute it well and the 'king of kissing scene' KRW doing some guidance to PSH (considering some critics saying she has a weakness in doing kissing scenes). 

Possible interruptions for tomorrow's OTP kiss - doorbell or phone call = the usual Kdrama cliches of hindering kisses. But I hope not haha

PD-nim, don't trick us! The atmosphere is already beyond perfect. All we need is a PERFECT PASSIONATE KISS!!! 

Hello dramagods, u there??? 

The atmosphere is soooooooooooooooooooooo perfect. I got chills just seeing the short scene. I really hope they don't disappoint us! I know that JH should be mourning his loss and maybe romance stuff shouldn't be coming up while he deals with his loss, but at the same time...I really want them to kiss too. LOL. XD 

JUST LET THEM KISS AMAZINGLY K-DRAMA GODS!!! The world will be better for it, and JH's dad would surely want his son to be happy!!! XDDD

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

This thread is really amazing. I love it! :blush: Now, it have another characteristic... this thread is bipolar! :lol: In a moment, it went from the grief for the HJ's dad death to happiness by the possibility of a kiss between our lovely couple. The dynamic of this thread is special. I love you guys! :heart:

yes , all my personalites agreed with you :)

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Note: I have another body part to obsessed with:

That eyelid... a perfect definition of double eyelid. I have five eyelids actually and once did not understood of Korean obsession with double eyelid. But THAT! Now that's the eyelid to obsessed about.

now what ? what ? go away . just go and never ever look to us ... hahahaha

how can you do this to us ? you think you don't have already lots of scars obsession ? that consume us deep inside . go , just go !!!  ... i will forget that you ever wrote something like that . i forgive you , i am zen today .

• Like 8

2 hours ago, gabx said:

NOOOOOOO his dad is one of the characters I like the most in this drama :(
JH was in dilemma because his father signed the DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) form which meant he didnt want to be resuscitated and it's one of patient's autonomy but I can totally understand JH's action. His dad is his role model and superhero who change his life totally and brings positive vibes to his life. Why he should die T_T

And the preview omggggg I NEED TO WATCH THAT KISS TOMORROW WRITERNIM!!!

@gabx agree with you 100%! I love him! He was so sweet, kind-hearted, special, honest etc., etc.  I'll miss him...:tears:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@Kfan7172, going back to a conversation that you started a couple of days ago, we had discussed a scene in the preview where HJ says: "I'm going to not be able to live without Teacher, but then if Teacher doesn't love me any more, then what will I do?"

When you watch the entire scene, thanks to a link from @Kasmic (sorry I can't seem to insert the link into this post, but if you want to see it, it's on page 580), HJ actually says: 

"Speak with me properly, please. As the man inside the teacher, please date me properly. Do you know why I said that I would tackle my study (referencing her search for the circumstances around her grandmother's death) alone? I don’t want Teacher to be in danger because of me. I’m desperately trying to block the darkness that is entering my life. I know that Teacher is a man who would give me everything, and even go find things that aren’t there for me. If I receive everything from you, then I won’t be able to live without you, since my entire life will be provided by you. While giving me everything, you won’t let me put even a foot into the your troubles. To the man I love, I want to give everything also. If that man’s life has a dirty cast, I want to support him. However, Teacher is always alone. You don’t need anyone other than yourself. So living like that, if you decide that you don’t love me, then what happens?"

Maybe because I translated both of those separately so recognized it and was struck by the differences, I was thinking how previews can give hints, but not give the full flavor of a scene, and sometimes can be downright misleading because they chop and change things around. Even the preview statement above is actually two parts of different sentences in the longer statement in the actual scene. Is the lesson not to trust previews too much? :) 

Anyway, I'm glad that it is so consistent with Hye Jung's character to go up to JH and want to discuss openly rather than brood on it too long.  In the scene, JH looks uncertain and conflicted, but hopefully, that is a precursor to him deciding he wants to be with HJ and wanting to share himself with her as much as he wants to share in her life. 

Previous page

i heard that JH replies "this is not going to happen" but not clear HJ's answer... excepted "change" 

• Like 12

Im so sad Grandpa died, I didnt expect it.. :bawling: SW's family is too much.. :angry: They should pay everything!

But SBS really knows how to lessen our heartaches to the point of releasing it by giving as a Hot-Hot-Hot preview..... I wonder of all why in the toy machine? Hahaha :w00t: Do JH assisted her to be sitted there? :sweatingbullets: and then the moves of HJ and then pak! Pak! Pak! Hope they will end up to bed, hahahaha Im so sorry Guys, my imagination gets wild.. :sweatingbullets: 

Advance Happy 600 Patients! This thread is moving so fast... When I visit here everyday its always "Hot thread" in soompi.. Congratulations and Thank you everyone for your hard work.. Saranghae.. :blush::heart:

• Like 12

Hello everyone, I,ve watched it, I cried  omo, huhuhuh, And then I am also excited for tomorrow.

I'm really excited for JH :heart: HJ kiss tomorrow, I hope it  would be really perfect. .. Please please....

• Like 9

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

he will heal with HyeJung at his sides i had a forbidding feeling when i saw the bed and the monitor in lines at the first start up scene ><"

she was once from a domestic abuse family....i think she can see the hint of the hidden menace there

hahaha she will be the best....she knew she was wrong before....and i think for once she came in peace :)

It coud be?...

Spoiler

healing sex?... :phew: Pervert! I'm a pervert! :D

• Like 10

I love KRW's acting  in this episode .  He made me cry so much. in this episode..  I Love Park Shin Hye's acting as well because  I can see how she feels for what JH's  feelings. I love  this episode.. I am really anticipating for tomorrow's PERFECT KISS

HJ :heart:JH forever 

• Like 19

Aside to the fact that Doctors is in Hot Topics and Popular now...

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-26%20at%2012.31.

Who's online in soompi, many of them, if not most are patients... a lot of familiar names in that board. 

daebak, patients are noisy and restless.

time to go to bed and dream a little dream of the kiss... kekeke

• Like 21

18 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

I have a question about this... Do they end up having dinner or breakfast?:rolleyes:  Just saying...:blush:

A sweet cuddle session followed by quickie and breakfast, am I going too far with my imagination :blush:

• Like 13

OMG!!!  That scene between Ji Hong and his father was just so touching. When his daddy cried and said that he loved being his father and Hi Jong said he loved it too, it was just so sweet and heartbreaking.

Also, I knew that "over the top", loving husband in the emergency room was an abuser. There was just something about him that came across as putting on a show.

• Like 21