[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Ep 12 Text Preview as always I hope you dont mind my SOS!! @parisonheaven @snowglobe147 @stroppyse @rameennoodles @whiteangel25

“선생님 인생에 들어가고 싶어요”

지홍이 미국에 가있는 동안 서로 연락이 없었던 지홍과 혜정. 오랜만에 만난 두 사람은 지홍의 집에서 속 깊은 대화를 나누게 된다. 한편, 지홍은 모터 체크를 하는 도중 수지의 눈에서 눈물이 흐르는 걸 발견하는데...

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE VID!!

There are 2 translations of Ep 12 Preview -  page 577 courtesy of @stroppyse   and page 578 courtesy of @snowglobe147

• Like 15

I sort of read it that way too. The Ep 12 preview. Anyone can translate? I hope after the dad's death, JH did not retreat back to his shell and went back US. It seems unlikely that he went back when so much is going on. The hospital politics and what so. I think the from what I gathered frm the text, it is perhaps the first time HJ and JH has a heart to heart talk in his house ever since that day 13 years ago, she left him by the pavement and he went to US. 

The only retreat I hope he takes is some leave from work, and that is all the separation. Ah...the wait for tonight's episode is making us all write our own scripts. 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

“선생님 인생에 들어가고 싶어요”

지홍이 미국에 가있는 동안 서로 연락이 없었던 지홍과 혜정. 오랜만에 만난 두 사람은 지홍의 집에서 속 깊은 대화를 나누게 된다. 한편, 지홍은 모터 체크를 하는 도중 수지의 눈에서 눈물이 흐르는 걸 발견하는데...

"i want to be in teacher's life"

during the time ji hong was in america, him and hye jung did not get in contact with one another. the two who met after a long time share a deep conversation in ji hong's house. meanwhile, (don't know what this part says maybe someone else can help out? sorryyy)

so was there a minor (or major?) time skip between ep 11 and 12? based on the first two sentences of the preview i think it's safe to assume so. idk how i feel about that. i guess i'll just trust the writer and impatiently await for today's episode lol

edit: lol then again they were seperated by 13 years and like @Ayame and @Kasmic pointed out they're probably talking about the time after they seperated while HJ was still a high school student. whatever i hate waiting so i keep drawing sudden conclusions. sorry for the misdirect the translation was accurate but the underlying meaning i thought, not really lmao

• Like 19

I finally got to watch episode 11 with subs.

I really like how IJ is the version of SC on JH's side and glad to see that 13yrs after, like SC, she has moved on and is no longer harboring feelings for JH. 

As for JH and HJ conversation, what I liked the most was his response. He listened to HJ and at the end asked what is it that he needs to do, it was not even a rebuttal or a lengthy explanation to justify how and why he acts that way.

Btw in the preview, YD said you dont really understand men Dr Lee (the caption said referring to SW) but SW's last name Jin and not Lee. Who else is a Dr Lee in the drama?

• Like 18

Guest myasally

Jihong going to America for a while? Huhu that's why "the anticipated scene" going to happen...they miss each other so much, maybe hyejung will realize she already can't live without jihong....

The most thing i wonder? Why hyejung on top of the game? She sit by herself or jihong lift her up...awww

3 minutes ago, myasally said:

Jihong going to America for a while? Huhu that's why "the anticipated scene" going to happen...they miss each other so much, maybe hyejung will realize she already can't live without jihong....

The most thing i wonder? Why hyejung on top of the game? She sit by herself or jihong lift her up...awww

Hi chingu i think that they are pertaining on the 13 years of separation. While jihong was in america. No more separation just a deep conversation between them

• Like 13

The last part of the text oreview was translated by google as:

On the other hand, jihong is to discover what the tears flowing from the eyes of the resin during the motor check ...

My guess is that this refers to the battered wife patient. Maybe its JH who figures out that the husband is just acting. Just my guess, JH said in the earlier episode that loving/love is dictated by the brain and not by the heart (or something along the lines of that) so maybe as part of motor skills test/therapy he asked the husband to hold the wife's hands in an attempt to stimulate something in her brain to get her out of her locked-out syndrome, then she started to cry and the tears came out as asking for help and not tears of joy.

• Like 16

@NhicarTYeah google translate doesnt help for me too that's why I rely on my dear Patient chingues here.... THANK YOU !!! :P

@bestill4610 I think you've miss read my post. I meant to ask our friends to translate the text preview of ep 12 and that's all in Korean there. @rameennoodles did a great job.good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 ..... NOOOOOO time jump AISH!!!! then, then oh dear me I think I likt the time jump now - (major pervy thought here and Im trying my darnest to NOT break soompi rules ;)) then JH will go alllll out on HJ. No need to wait, just just jump on her I mean to it JH. I salute your testosterone I mean bravery!! yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-19.gif?1301940 bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492

Time jump?? really?? but their hair, dress sense, house decor looks the same. Or could they be talking about the past?? 13 years ago as JH was in the States then too? confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

• Like 17

Oh My God..You Guys are so Hilarious....

HyeJung is on top of the Game? makes me go under the gutter...ROFL..Though im super busy with work i cant just let this pass..Thank you to all recappers.

All of you are amazing giving pervy, insightful views and funny comment...:blush: Lets Rock..:glasses:

CoP2LS_UkAAUYNc.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 24

3 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

Well that was unexpected. I'll admit I hadn't thought JH's dad would die. I wonder if/how JH will continue the fight against evil president and his dad. Hopefully JH's dad had another backup somewhere but how likely is that?

I did love HJ again (let me emphasize that: AGAIN!). Eventhough she just came out of surgery and was obviously tired with all the stuff happening with JH and IJ. she still managed to put SW in her place by telling her that SW's feelings weren't something HJ gave her but she gave that to herself. My mouth fell open.

And then, ofcourse, she went to JH to tell him "Look here mister. My heart is open for you, but you gotta do something to earn it. I love you, I want to be with you but you gotta chance to get me". Daebak! 
By the way, did anyone else get a random Hyuna song in their head at that moment? Perhaps "Change"? :D 

Anyhow. Those two scenes again fortified my believe in the acting abilities of Park Shin Hye. She's just able to pull that off while many others would fail. I love how she smiled sweetly to KRW/JH telling him how she wants to love the man completely and take over his life just as he wants to do with her. With that look of love in her eyes and that sweet smile she could melt titanium :heart:.

I was also a bit puzzled how the president tore up the Internal Affairs report in front of his daughter. It seems he has no recollection of HJ being a former friend of SW. "Learn from her!" I lolled :D 
Though SW amazed me by being straightforward with being the one who told IA about the gift. That took guts. "I'm your enemy, I'm doing this to you". I still feel sorry for SW though. It seems to be a desperate cry for attention. Considering her dad also rejected her (with shredding the report) she seems to be even more alone. She's distancing herself from YD (which is logical since his presence hurts her heart), she's fighting an open battle with HJ and now her dad turns on her. 
She's not mentally unstable enough to do something to herself, but what will she do? Mess up an operation that HJ is performing? So a patient nearly dies? I guess that's an option to be honest. She wouldn't grasp the consequences if she did something like that. The only thing flaring through her brain would be that it would be an oppertunity to get HJ into trouble and possibly get rid of her.
A good trigger for that would be for her to see YD get closer to HJ (which is viable since HJ and JH are in a rut at the moment).
Consequences would be that the patient nearly dies (saved by the awesome prof JH, ofcourse, to show his superiorit over HJ) and SW is booted from the medical profession. Only to find out that her true passion has been pole dancing all along :D

I would watch that episode over and over though. SW pole dancing. Now that would be a spectacle! And a guaranteed massive increase in ratings :D:D:D 
If it happens I might still not be able to convince my wife, but I bet I can convince a lot of male friends to watch :D:D:D 

@CamelKnight - agree with you 100 %. HJ has grown leaps and bounds. She  is able to bear her soul and tell JH  exactly what she wants  in a relationship and will  accept nothing less. Open and honest communication is so important in  every  relationship, no  can  read the other person's  mind unless they tell the other contrary to other beliefs.

Is it so  ironic that SW's dad is telling SW to be more like HJ and even invite her to dinner. All of a sudden he is worried about his past surgeries. You have to wonder how many more cases did he botched up that   both him and his dad paid off or covered up.

You had me laughing and  rolling  so hard that  I  almost falling off my bed with the following.

"Consequences would be that the patient nearly dies (saved by the awesome prof JH, ofcourse, to show his superiorit over HJ) and SW is booted from the medical profession. Only to find out that her true passion has been pole dancing all along :D"

I think she is too uptight and that profession would not work her. You need  to have a personality and smile a lot.:D:D Maybe a Mortician. You don't need to smile just do the job. All kidding aside she needs to grow and show everyone why she became  doctor. Not because of  her family but  because she genuinely like saving lives and loves her job. She needs to listen more to her one true doctor friend. She needs to learn how to separate personal and professional work space. 

Overall today's episode was awesome. It 's also telling us not to take any days  or people for granted. Look at  JH one minute is having a warm conversation with his dad and savoring all the memories and in one swoop he is gone in a split second. No matter how old you are losing a parent is very painful . Yes, as a doctor  you  lose patient frequently especially neurosurgeon  but as his son it  is more painful because you cannot save him.

Looking forward to tomorrow episode with  HJ consoling JH with love and compassion.

• Like 23

Anyone knows how to vote here... I tried many times but EPIC fail. Pls let me know if you can figure it out. Doctor's first OST 1 "No Way" is in the list - ranking 13 :crazy: and I swear Im clicking away on that VOTE button but the vote tally isnt going up desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

• Like 17

Guest myasally
25 minutes ago, CeejayA said:

Hi chingu i think that they are pertaining on the 13 years of separation. While jihong was in america. No more separation just a deep conversation between them

Really? It would be good then but in the preview seo woo did ask yongdo to pursue hyejung while hong sam is gone...and in the written preview also said they don't contact each other while jihong in america... maybe jihong want to clear or burried his dad there, i don't know but preview tend to be misinformed huhu...

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

WOOOHOOO Patients!!!! I just finished watching the episode, I would love to talk about it but

I can't think about anything else but this my friends hard-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif How am I going to last for 23 hours?..

even just few second of that can make people going crazy LOL..

chingu.. take breath 1st, and go to bed,  save gif of that part in your phone and see it over and over agan, without you know 21 hour will pass (be aware of your grin...or people will think you are a bit crazy) :D

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Ep 12 Text Preview as always I hope you dont mind my SOS!! @parisonheaven @snowglobe147 @stroppyse @rameennoodles @whiteangel25

“선생님 인생에 들어가고 싶어요”

53 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

"i want to be in teacher's life"

during the time ji hong was in america, him and hye jung did not get in contact with one another. the two who met after a long time share a deep conversation in ji hong's house. meanwhile, (don't know what this part says maybe someone else can help out? sorryyy)

so was there a minor (or major?) time skip between ep 11 and 12? based on the first two sentences of the preview i think it's safe to assume so. idk how i feel about that. i guess i'll just trust the writer and impatiently await for today's episode lol

Episode 12 Text Preview Translation:

선생님 인생에 들어가고 싶어요”

Title: I want to be a part of your (Hong saem's) life.

When Jihong went to the US, he and Hyejung didn't contact each other. Meeting for the first time in a long while, they have a deep conversation at Jihong's house. Meanwhile, while he does a motor check (meaning that he's checking if the patient has regained their movement), Jihong discovers that Suzy (the patient with the abusive husband) is crying...

I think @rameennoodles is right, there is a time skip, though most likely a short one. They use the word 오랜만에, which means long time no see. Maybe Jihong goes over to the US to settle matters there because he lived there right before he came to Gukil Hospital.

What @NhicarT said also makes sense.

1 hour ago, NhicarT said:
Spoiler

I have only watched the short clips on IG and not the entire episode yet and I am crying my heart out about DS dying T_T I can't even imagine how much anguish and pain JH was at that moment. For a regular person it's already very hard to lose a loved one but in his case he was right there, he was a doctor (technically he has a chance to save him) but his father signed a DNR and even though TH gave a go signal to resuscitate, it was still not enough. You have to be a thousand/million times mentally tough to handle that.

I feel so bad for the HHJ's character (bathered wife) i wonder if they will end her story on ep12. What I've noticed so far though is that every surgery brings something out of each character so I am wondering what is it this time:

1. Boss Emergency surgery - introduced HJ and YD clashing

2. Restaurant ahjumma - showed a different side of SW (the caring one)

3. Difficult aneurysm patient - showed JH's got HJ back by calmly assisting here and also made YD admire her (professionally and personally)

4. SC - flashback for HJ that it seems she lose almost everyone dear to her (of course to make it clear to JH that HJ-SC love line does not exist)

5. Olympic archer - showed how different HJ is to SW.

6. DS Surgery - showed how YD is that awesome as a doctor and showed JH weakness.

7. Battered wife - gotta be something related to HJ

@Kasmic i tried to cut and paste to google translate the text preciew and as expected. The translation turned out like an alien laguage LoL. Anyways what I noticed though is that it mentioned of not meeting for a long time while in the US then met at Jihong's house. So seems like there is quite an extended separation. I was expecting JH will be out for a few days mourning but it seems it can be longer. This matches with what SW told YD in the preview on why he was not making a move while JH is not there. If it were just a few days she surely would bot have said it in that context. Or does that while in the United States refer to 13yrs ago and the last conversation in the preview when JH said he almost went crazy waiting for HJ call was at the time HJ left with SC and JH was not able to catch up to them. Maybe in that dinner they were reminiscing what happpened in the last 13yrs?

Direct from Google Translate:

I want to get in life, sir. "

Jihong the jihong and Hye Jung had no contact with each other while in the United States. The two met in a long time is to share in a deep conversation in the house of jihong. On the other hand, jihong is to discover what the tears flowing from the eyes of the resin during the motor check ...

I totally cracked up at the Google translate version, ㅋㅋㅋ.

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, myasally said:

Really? It would be good then but in the preview seo woo did ask yongdo to pursue hyejung while hong sam is gone...and in the written preview also said they don't contact each other while jihong in america... maybe jihong want to clear or burried his dad there, i don't know but preview tend to be misinformed huhu...

Well, when it comes to video previews, the drama staff does edit it pretty well to the point where once we watch it in it's entirety with context, it has a totally different meaning lol. I still think when we see the entire conversation it will make more sense. I don't think there was a major time jump. Though maybe a minor one?

• Like 21