[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Just now, SukBin said:

Can we have another smoking hot wrestling match between JH and HJ... only this time the more tighter the holds.... the more happy they will be and offcourse the more wider our smiles will be

good idea .... that will be the scene where they solve yesterday evening little fight :)))

• Like 16

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

He stop then ran after her and hug her to him

Say sorry and ask let them work this out together 

But pls do not walk out or away from him

:D This is the scene I hope will play out lols

@angelangie.... I am hoping for the same thing chingu. This the exact wording I want to here from JH.  He run to her , appologizes for not being more open with her, let's both work on leaning on each other, " so please don't walk away from me becauseb I couldn't bare to lose you". He should also say she herself didn't want his help and he felt bad. He should say the same words back to her. :wub::wub::wub:  If this scene is played out like that I would be the happiest person alive. :P:P:P

• Like 21

EP 10 HJ SH - Anytime they are together in scenes it is always great- what a wonderful friendship, made even better by knowing and having viewed, how it was forged during such a devastating, emotionally painful period in HJs life.

SH Love line - halfway through the drama and still no obvious connection - many hoped for SC, but that seems to be a dead end now.  Next up appears to be PYK, SH is interested in him and while I stated in an early post I did not feel he was a good match for SH, I also accepted that if writer goes that way I would likely support it.  

Since SH likes PYK, then OK-- I can see some drama going that way -SW losing another friend to team HJ (SH) because of her own actions-he is already seeming to start to see SW bad side and if she continues down her current path, I could see him backing off from her-perhaps this will be her "wake up" call to lose yet another and in his case, a friend of many years because of her attitude/actions.

But still, except for SH stating she likes PYK-not a lot movement towards a SH PYK relationship yet-- of course it could speed up in next episodes- still have 10 to go.

Therefore, and I really hesitate as a write this likely to be "panned" post- could it be a SH AJD connection - ----
-They have interacted twice so far, both funny scenes, and SH has shown that she is not thrilled by AJD physical appearance.  
- AJD is a nice, friendly guy, gets along with both the other residents and the nursing staff, he is smart (the fact he is a resident in a prestigious hospital shows that), he seems very caring, (made sure supplies were on hand to take care of CKS aka puppy inevitable passing out at the staff gathering.)
-But clearly he is not your standard Kdrama good looking guy--
-AND that maybe just the "shake up" this drama wants to show.  After all, SH saw past HJ outer tough girl shell to the real warm HJ - she is just the one who, if the writer goes that way, could also see past AJD outer appearance -- 
--interesting concept, I would support - others dramas have recently pushed the supposedly less then beautiful heroine love story - I say supposedly, because no matter how much they tried, the heroine was undoubtedly beautiful under her wig, frizzy hair, drab ill fitting clothing, or other methods tried to make her less beautiful.  
----Note- I have viewed a number of the recent dramas with this concept and have found them enjoyable with a good message.

But I will not be surprised if the drama goes the safe standard way-SH PYK (or some yet unknown character)

WOW just ready to post and see this page 500

10 Episodes 500 pages - GREAT Drama and a great forum 

• Like 20

OK, finally able to watch ep 10 to see this so-called fight you guys keep talking about. I must admit I was disappointed in that "fight" if you want to call it that. She's mad because he went to find out information on her grandmother's surgery without telling her. I wish she would sit back and take a breather before going all whatever that was about trust. First, HJ hasn't gotten any information from anyone about her grandmother's surgery. Does she actually think that guy is going to tell her anything? She couldn't even notice how the subject made the guy nervous. Secondly, JH has been the knight and shining armor who has done most of the work in getting the little information she has.

Let's talk about SW for just a tad bit, OMG what an obnoxious twit. There is no way in hades I would allow her salvia to come anywhere near my body alive or dead! Though when her father and grandfather both fall (Yes, they will fall because kdrama is all about the good guy winning, unless your a Jedi in Revenge of the Sith...then your just screwed) she will be forced to leave the hospital because everyone will suspect SW of being in cahoots with Dastardly and Muttley that she will have lost all respect from the community and the hospital that it will be unbearable for her to work there.

Other than that great episode!

• Like 16

Musings

Every surgery, whether it's elective or necessary, carries certain risks. That's the reason why patients are made to sign consent forms and waivers before surgery. A surgeon's task is to explain these risks or complications to the patient and help him or her make a well guided decision (informed consent) before embarking on a contemplated surgical procedure.

Presumably, JMH's goal back then was to alleviate halmoni's symptom progression. The old lady was already having a hard time with her stomach cancer so the procedure must have been more for palliation than cure. I'm wondering why HJ is now saying that her grandmother's prognosis aftr surgery was good. I'm confused, suddenly she has access to pre-op records? Also, the statute of limitations for her halmoni's case has lapsed, so ultimately, what is HJ after? A belated apology from JMH? To make him publicly admit his presumed negligence? To bring disgrace to his practice? That part is unclear. She stated her intentions in broad terms to that assistant surgeon, but it doesn't change the fact that her grandmother is gone and that they no longer have any role in her life at present. 

I think HJ is going about this revenge thing simplistically. She's about to accuse the president of their hospital of 13 year old malpractice claim and all she could come up with was to strongarm his lackey? Hoping that the lackey would squeal? Surely, she must have a better plan than that. Plus, I think she forgot that JH was clearly instrumental in obtaining her halmoni's elusive medical record and that despite of being busy with his sick father, JH still found the time to speak with KCH, the assistant surgeon, and tried to make him confess to some details of that surgery. But his best efforts were only met with HJ's displeasure. 

Well, it's true, they have not yet reached an understanding between them, they're not yet together, together. They're about to, but they're not there yet. So JH getting involved in her affairs does come off as being presumptive. What's more, he has a lot on his plate, so in HJ's opinion, he should give his full attention on his own affairs.

But I disagree with HJ's tough stand. How can she say that it's her own battle to fight when a few weeks ago she was all about asking for his help in obtaining her halmoni's records? They're in the early stages of their relationship, she's now all about being open with one another? She did throw that bit on how a man and a woman should conduct themselves when they're in a relationship, that burden sharing is a two person thing with both parties being aware of what each other is up to. I agree with that, but at this point in their relationship she already expected that level of openness? 

Okay, she may have acted rashly because she was rattled with the possibility of losing her only lead at the moment, but she didn't have to take it on JH, the only person who was sincerely helping her. And does she really think she could bring JMH on his knees on her own? Maybe she hasn't realized it yet, but her one woman crusade on this matter may not work this time, the stakes are higher she needs help.

@docster6 I agree with everything you said about YD. I like his no nonsense approach in relationships and his brewing bromance with JH. They're actually so similar in a lot of aspects. HJ can make YD flustered, I wonder who could make him feel undone? Lol.

Lastly, that case against HJ is preposterous, she did not accept that extravagant gift, she didn't break any ethical code they're just trying to make this bribery thing stick on her because the daughter of the president said so. Okay, my bad, what the Princess of Gukil has ordered. Lol.

• Like 18

When All You Know Is Standing On Your Own...

Spoiler

Image result for images of Doctors Crush korean dramath?id=OIP.M4fc65b5f42de10a1fa6bc4b43dc35Image result for images of Doctors Crush korean dramath?id=OIP.Me3d25d71505f6d04219cf31938313Image result for images of Doctors Crush korean drama

Image result for images of Doctors Crush korean drama  Image result for Doctors korean drama Park shin hyeth?id=OIP.Ma0d4457cf9e02fe1ef1a62f98bcf6  Image result for Doctors korean drama Park shin hyeImage result for Doctors korean drama Park shin hyeth?id=OIP.022f694dcd1371d0e7faa67955911f

It's Hard To Depend On Anyone Else......

credit & thanks to all original owners of photos & quote:wub:

8 hours ago, Too Old For richard simmons said:

Done watching subbed epi 10! This drama is really getting climactic in each episodes! And we love it! It keeps us on the edge and anticipate the upcoming episodes.

The character development is really realistic. HJ slowly opening herself to JH and in spite of JH's light attitude towards others, it shows that he has weaknesses & fears. As much as I love them both to the maximum level, YD is the man in this episode. The way YD respected and accepted on how HJ reciprocated his feelings, is what a real man should do. He respected her & accepted the fact that she didn't choose him, but still stands and makes it clear to JH that he will keep liking her. What a respectable and professional attitude especially that they are colleagues. Didn't even get mad at JH when he ask if JH already knows her answer. But instead asks JH to console him. What a guy!

SW in the other hand is just being SW. Causing problems, and maybe hoping that eventually it'll expel HJ. I really hope in the upcoming episodes, that all of this havoc that she is causing again, it'll enlighten her & finally realize the mistakes before and now that she did. I think she was thinking that if HJ will be expelled, YD might notice her and reciprocate her feelings? If that was she was thinking then I guess she'll be in a big surprise and another heartache. When YD heard about the disciplinary action that HJ faces, it seems that he's worried (seeing his facial expression) for HJ.

When HJ asked the doctor that assisted the surgery if they hit a liver or cut one of her arteries since they have excessive bleeding, and if it'll really turn out that they can prove that malpractice or professional negligence that killed KMS, there was a chance that SW's Dad will go to jail. How can you talk on the phone and at the same time doing the surgery? Idk how that works in South Korea though but in some countries there is a prosecution of Criminal Medical Negligence. And I have a feeling that, the doctor that assisted the surgery will eventually bend his wwill and say something. It seems that he is more afraid to be in the bad side of Chairman Hong than Dr. Jin (SW's Dad). I also wonder what will be SW's reaction when all of her Dad & Grandpa's dirty deeds will be unravel.

I cannot believe we have to wait for 48 years for the next episode. But still thankful to  SBS for being generous enough with their BTS & Makings videos! :thumbsup: 

@Too Old For richard simmons..... Chingu, I love your username. It made me laugh because it's cute :):). I too can't wait for SW to find out about her family dirty deeds throughout the years. Especially her grandfather's secret fund he has been hiding. These people are so dumb to think their fund won't be found. They are investigating the chairman , there is a slight chance they will uncover their sorry deeds. If one person is dirty there must be others. When people at the hospital hear about it she will be alienated for what they did and especially for what she has done to get HJ alienated because of her jealousy. She is just to darn pathetic and stupid.  I agree SW is not the girl for him because she sooooo immature and spiteful. The man you like breaks your heart and all you do is attack the person who hasn't done anything to you. When SW asked to be friends again , she selfishly goaded HJ to admit her intentions for coming to this hospital was to hurt her, how she avoided her in the past because there is no possibility that they haven't met at all.  I was so proud of HJ when she told her the Facts." I AVOIDED YOU " HJ refuses to tell her why she came to the hospital and refusing her friendship because in the past she was so happy to be her friend but look at what she did to HJ because of a misunderstanding and SW believing HJ knew SW liked Ji Hong. She is still bitter over Ji Hong?? Why is that ???

• Like 19

30 minutes ago, JodyS said:

Hand holding making film...

I almost choked on my coffee in the end... Why cut it just as KRW was fixing her hair?!

OMGGGGGG !!!  I just choked too !!! What is he doing to my heart ???:wub::wub::wub:  I may need to check out the shipper forum after this !! 

• Like 24

Only watched the 9th episode.

I liked the little sweet moments between Hye-jung and Ji-hong. 

As for Seo Woo well her heart is being stomped 2nd time around but this time it's Yoon-do doing it and it will add fuel the fire of Seo Woo dislike against Hye-Jung.

I'm not enjoying the Hospital administration story line. Maybe because I want to concentrate to the 4 main characters. 

Going to add my comments when I'm done watching episode 10.

• Like 19

For two people who love and protect each other, HJ and JH actually don't know much about each other-- because they haven't spent much time with each other after 13 years apart. I actually want HJ to be suspended so she can spend valuable time resting and having fun and maybe spend time with JH's dad and (cough) spend the day in bed (cough) with someone...

I read a translation of ShinHye's instagram that she's been sleeping 2-3 hrs a day due to live shooting. Did you know that live shooting was so bad during You're Beautiful that she was hospitalized after the drama ended and she also had a car accident during live shooting of Heartstrings as she went home in the wee hours of the morning? I do hope for better time management in production as the actors and staff too need time to rest to remain healthy and to continue performing well.

• Like 22