[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

7 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

Full Translation of Naver clip that's up today.

JH: To sum up, JSW and YHJ want HJH, HJH wants YHJ and YHJ also wants HJH. Thus, with no other option left, as those who wants each other, HJH and YHJ is now a team.

Thanks for this awesome translation

kyahhhh So sweet what JH said that those who wants each other (HJH and YHJ) is now a team.... :wub::wub: I am smiling like an idiot now 

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

JH: Did you have your meal?

SW: I'm going to go in (implying, instead of HJ), Athlete Lee Soo Jung's operation.

JH: Didn't you say you are going to be under Jung Yoon Do SSN (Song Saeng Nim)?

SW: I changed my mind.

JH: That's that. Just because you changed your mind doesn't mean the result is going to change.

SW: You're being unfair. You're giving such a good opportunity to the woman you like. 

JH: Yahhh.

SW: If you felt wronged, please let me be in the operation as well.

JH: That's not the issue, only I can decide as well.

SW: Then, let's have meeting with all four.

JH: This meeting is called because JSW SSN have something to say about staff allocation.

SW: I want to learn things under HJH SSN.

YD: Okay then, I'll work with YHJ SSN.

JH: Is everything set after you two have talked? 

YD: In fact, I've worked together with JSW SSN for a long time and it's about time we change.

SW: What makes the time to change?

YD: Isn't it you who brought up the idea of changing?

SW: Despite, do you need to talk in that way?

JH: Stop it. Is this the high school meeting? What is YHJ SS's thought?

HJ: I've received your offer and accepted it. I have no thought of changing.

YD: The (operation HJ did with YD betting she can't do it) was impressive performance for a fellow. As a staff, I found it's provoking (T/N: In a good way). Let's do it together. It'd be helpful by learning from me.

JH: To sum up, JSW and YHJ want HJH, HJH wants YHJ and YHJ also wants HJH. Thus, with no other option left, as those who wants each other, HJH and YHJ is now a team.

Thanks a lot for the complete translation of the scene!!  cheetahcute-rabbit-emoticon-10.gif?1301940529

From that conversation, we can observe that SW is really treating people like her subordinates. She doesn't even ask for HJ's consent. She declares it as a fact: she will be JH's assistant.

Another point: the second surgery HJ did at that hospital was supposed to be very difficult for fellows. Yet, we shouldn't forget that in that other hospital, HJ was already a staff member and had a higher position. She wasn't a fellow there so to me, she can't be really considered as fellow. Her status was superior to SW's status. Therefore she was confident to do the surgery. Sure, JH didn't like it but he doesn't know her past very well. He only knew, she was a fellow at that GI hospital. Funny is that SW thinks that HJ has reached the same level than her, but she is wrong from my point of view. She is even better, but SW can't recognise it as they are both fellows, but deep down she knows it.

• Like 21

haha- thanks for translation. I love the way he concludes. SW and HJ wants JH (showing off how popular he is in front of YD; my poor YD). But JH wants HJ and HJ consents working with JH too; therefore his mission completes and JH-HJ work together. (haha love his quick conclusion without giving any chance to anyone to say more). 

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, holyfea said:

So, what will happen after the kiss? hahaha

Im so nervous now..

Hyejung in daze and jihong songsaenim smiling like he got everything that he want... :glasses:

• Like 23

19 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Thanks a lot for the complete translation of the scene!!  cheetahcute-rabbit-emoticon-10.gif?1301940529

From that conversation, we can observe that SW is really treating people like her subordinates. She doesn't even ask for HJ's consent. She declares it as a fact: she will be JH's assistant.

Another point: the second surgery HJ did at that hospital was supposed to be very difficult for fellows. Yet, we shouldn't forget that in that other hospital, HJ was already a staff member and had a higher position. She wasn't a fellow there so to me, she can't be really considered as fellow. Her status was superior to SW's status. Therefore she was confident to do the surgery. Sure, JH didn't like it but he doesn't know her past very well. He only knew, she was a fellow at that GI hospital. Funny is that SW thinks that HJ has reached the same level than her, but she is wrong from my point of view. She is even better, but SW can't recognise it as they are both fellows, but deep down she knows it.

Love how writernim playing with words..very entertaining..

Seo Woo is such a clueless girl in woman's body.. 

One hour to go.. Yaiikkksss, feel so exciting dugum dugum.. I love Monday..

• Like 15

56 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

JH: Did you have your meal?

SW: I'm going to go in (implying, instead of HJ), Athlete Lee Soo Jung's operation.

JH: Didn't you say you are going to be under Jung Yoon Do SSN (Song Saeng Nim)?

SW: I changed my mind.

JH: That's that. Just because you changed your mind doesn't mean the result is going to change.

SW: You're being unfair. You're giving such a good opportunity to the woman you like. 

JH: Yahhh.

SW: If you felt wronged, please let me be in the operation as well.

JH: That's not the issue, only I can decide as well.

SW: Then, let's have meeting with all four.

JH: This meeting is called because JSW SSN have something to say about staff allocation.

SW: I want to learn things under HJH SSN.

YD: Okay then, I'll work with YHJ SSN.

JH: Is everything set after you two have talked? 

YD: In fact, I've worked together with JSW SSN for a long time and it's about time we change.

SW: What makes the time to change?

YD: Isn't it you who brought up the idea of changing?

SW: Despite, do you need to talk in that way?

JH: Stop it. Is this the high school meeting? What is YHJ SS's thought?

HJ: I've received your offer and accepted it. I have no thought of changing.

YD: The (operation HJ did with YD betting she can't do it) was impressive performance for a fellow. As a staff, I found it's provoking (T/N: In a good way). Let's do it together. It'd be helpful by learning from me.

wakakakakaka--- i can't stop laughing again! those JSW YHJ HJH YHJ JS SC SW... wow i can't remember all!!! 

• Like 22

Less than an hour to go... I'm not sure I can live stream or not. Internet connection has been quite poor these last couple days. Not to mention my husband and daughter will be around, can't guarantee a peaceful undisturbed viewing.

Watching the face-off again, can't help feeling sorry for YD and SW, no one wants any of them :P... but seriously, that short scene is sooo hilarious with HJ and JH looking panicked when the possibility of switching partners came up. First the look of panic, then followed by look of relief/content. They are so in tune with each other to back each other up so the pairing doesn't change.

• Like 22

35 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@bebebisous33...Exactly Chingu, HJ surpasses SW a long time ago. She is a much better doctor than SW and HJ would never had aloud one of her patients who is having hysteric jump up and down as she pleases. It is her fault her patient die. She is doctor not the patients friend, didn't she see the signs of woman needed to be treated with kid gloves. Her patient was bitter about everything that has happened in her life , that is why SW chose to befriend her. She still considers people as her possession and that is why SW will never get the guy she likes. He isn't a possession and he has a mind of his own . JH may have objected to HJ doing the surgery when she is a fellow at this hospital because he did not want the patient to die on her or something worse happen. During the surgery he decided to trust her and be her fighting spirit. They are so meant to be .

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

wakakakakaka--- i can't stop laughing again! those JSW YHJ HJH YHJ JS SC SW... wow i can't remember all!!! 

hahahah seems that i am not the only one in this situation .  and in my case is even more hard because i don't remeber even the names correctly . and in the end when i talk with someone about the drama ...is like he did that , she did this ... and all the rest ( others people in the drama ) . is hard for me , very :) was hard for me to learn that he is HJ and she is JH . hope i am corect . hahaha

• Like 14

IT'S WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MONDAY.....

th?id=OIP.M3ad79300445223813459e89bf1cdd 

SCENES THAT FILL MY MIND & TOUCH MY HEART ...

th?id=OIP.M02b4202a8d02d071d07aa61753aa2 

WORDS & LINES THAT INSPIRE ME AND ALLOW ME TO DREAM..

Image result for Doctors Crush korean drama  Image result for doctors crush korean drama

ACTING THAT ALLOWS ME TO BELIEVE IN THE BEAUTY OF LOVE FROM WHAT I SEE..

Image result for Doctors Crush korean dramaImage result for Doctors Crush korean drama

A STORY THAT TAKES ME TO A PLACE I HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE....

Image result for Doctors Crush korean dramaImage result for doctors crush korean drama

MUSIC & SONGS THAT CAPTURE THE MOMENTS AND LINGER WITHIN ME LONG AFTER THOSE MOMENTS ARE GONE..

IT'S HARD WAITING FOR MONDAY BUT WE ARE PATIENTS AND IT'S ALWAYS WORTH IT....:wub:

Credit & Special Thanks to all original owners of photos.

Please forgive me Mods for using so many pictures just wanted to be creative:heart:

51 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

That first picture of KRW on top of this page... It's just so... so...... *loss of words* (I shall mark this page)

@whiteangel25 Thank you so much for the translation of naver preview.

:sweatingbullets: i look stupid returning to the top of this page haaay hong3 what are u doing to us....:w00t::wub:

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

I was laughing too even without the translations I felt that JH was saying a tongue twister.. BEt he had a big fat cheeky grin inside him. Im surprised he was able to suppress it crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif?1292792394

Well here I dont mind him suppressing his cheesiness next time when his alone with HJ I hope he let's it allllllll out crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

crazy-monkey-emoticon-001.gif?1292792377 Less than an hour to go. GOODLUCK LIVE CAPPERS!!! hope all goes well with your connection crazy-monkey-emoticon-009.gif?1292792379

• Like 20