[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@angelangie @UnniSarah I know stepmom seemed so hateful back then and even now.  I agree she would be better off gone than sticking by HJ's side. Her behavior at the hospital is disgusting, and with no consideration for HJ's reputation, work and colleagues. I was glad that HJ was able to tell her off bluntly despite it being a public place.

But I somehow don't feel that stepmom will be chased away by HJ's dad even if he now knows HJ was abused by her all those years. The reason is because of HJ's half-sister Yoo Na (haha gotta check her name). Who knows, perhaps there was a backstory as to why stepmom behaved the way she did back then and even till today? Perhaps there exist  a misunderstanding somewhere that made stepmom dislike HJ? Perhaps HJ's dad was the one who deceived  everyone when he had kept a mistress? Perhaps she the stepmom herself was a product of family abuse? Also, HJ's dad could be likewise too. This is why I am eager to see grandma's backstory. I think she said she had a very tough time in the past too, didn't she? 

In which case, if abuse stemed back to generations before, and involved both dad and stepmom, even grandma, then as is commonly known, abuse usually happens in a cycle which is almost impossible to break, esp when no intervention or acknowledgement of abuse being wrong is done. And so the abused became the abuser and on and on the cycle continues spinning.

Somehow, I really hope HJ and YN can click and be siblings, and enjoy being siblings. I think family is still a connection that is dear to HJ's heart. Because here we are talking about her father. The only real link to her roots. And if indeed abuse was rooted back eons ago, then hopefully this generation is when the stoppage is hopefully done, where healing can begin for all of them. 

Anyway, so curious to find out how this will pan out. Like both of you, I sure hope writer-nim will deliver an awesome script, that apart from cheese (and more more please LOL) that all else will be just as awesome.

OMG! [MAKING] The DANCE & KISS in the RAIN BTS.... but no audio...for this 'short' version (gotta be more coming... Patients, be Patient :) )

It's HERE! The BTS we are all waiting for! Applause for KRW, PSH and PD-nim+production crew. JJANG!

PS: No translation needed LOLOL

CR: SBS/PAN Entertainment/PSH Baidu Bar

Photo

Spoiler

• Like 24

Guest Agie

LOL it is really funny we are all going nuts just because 25 second preview....aaah what happens with my life after Doctors finish...I will miss all the crazy things we did here...LOL.

Aaaah well we still have 14 episode to  make us more crazy...LOL

I think Im Ji Yeon is archery athlete, she has a problem with her finger.

68SpQRz.pngJQ6tzq6.png

42 minutes ago, angelangie said:

:D:D:D i had replay it 3 times even though i dunno what the hell they are talking about lols

@jadecloud u known korean? :D

LOL so true....i keep replaying even though t don't understand and everytime I reply my grin become huger huger and huger especially the last part :flushed::D

• Like 22

Some people over a certain site are saying they're infected by the second lead syndrome and YD is kind of being shaped as the lead and should be the lead. Well, who's not impressed by his speedy turnaround? He is similar to stock second leads like Dr. Gook (Emergency Couple). He indeed undergoes a typical lead character's journey. He's that jerk who suddenly hopelessly falls in love with the female and gets transformed in the process. But with JH as the male lead, he's stuck in the second lead territory as there's no competition at all. How can you even compete with someone who is a gentleman and lovable from the very start? Add to that the fact that the two leads have shared chemistry and history and UFC action? 

• Like 20

Thanks for the preview, chingus!

With my super limited Korean, I think towards the end, JH was asking about whether HJ looked up his schedule, and then added "are we aein already then?" which embarrassed HJ who ran away covering her face. So cute. Both of them.

• Like 23

11 minutes ago, youkwakmeup said:

Hi friends!!

Wow. So this is my first post ever on soompi. I've been a silent follower for a bit and decided to breakout of my shell and post. I am obsessed with doctors!! I really love it. I saw a few of you mentioning that you don't understand the preview. Now my Korean is limited, but I wanted to do my best and provide some context until someone can do a better job at translating. This is my first time doing something like this. I hope it helps!! Can't wait for Monday!!

Cameo: If my one hand didn't tremor, I could/would do anything. 

JH: Okay, we are going to do an awake surgery
JH: It is a surgery that is performed while you are conscious. 

SH: How far have you guys gone?

SH: Did you kiss?

HJ: No!!

SH: You better get married with Hong Teach.

JH: We need to talk between the two of us. 

YD: The two of us?!

JH: Yes, the two of us. 

HJ: Isn't it time for you to see ____ (I'm not sure what she said)

JH: How did you know my schedule? Did you look it up? 

JH: I got excited (excited in a heart fluttering way) for no reason! 

JH: Girlfriend/Boyfriend? It's nice. 

JH said - 애인 (lover) at the end!!! let me go back to rewatch again!

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Some people over a certain site are saying they're infected by the second lead syndrome and YD is kind of being shaped as the lead and should be the lead. Well, who's not impressed by his speedy turnaround? He is similar to stock second leads like Dr. Gook (Emergency Couple). He indeed undergoes a typical lead character's journey. He's that jerk who suddenly hopelessly falls in love with the female and gets transformed in the process. But with JH as the male lead, he's stuck in the second lead territory as there's no competition at all. How can you even compete with someone who is a gentleman and lovable from the very start? Add to that the fact that the two leads have shared chemistry and history and UFC action? 

mybe they didn't watch six flying dragon. YD character's almost same with his character in six flying dragon. 

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, jeijei said:

This is a Kdrama thing.

Rude boy turned sweet- lead

Always sweet and positive- 2nd lead.

No doubt ppl are taking his character as lead. Well I have noticed these days writers are trying something different which I appreciate a lot. Also it's realistic. People are so not easy to change and we do tend to fall for people who make us happy rather than who insult us. 

Okay that was kinda out of topic.

@youkwakmeup Thanks for the trans. That was a GREAT entrance lol. Keep it up!!

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

i thought JH said - 애인 (lover)!!!

Hey :) No you're definitely right! He said 애인. I was roughly translating it because I felt in the context he was speaking from like a dating perspective rather than the deepness of like 연인. So I leaned more towards girlfriend/boyfriend terminology. But I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to confuse! So sorry!

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

mybe they didn't watch six flying dragon. YD character's almost same with his character in six flying dragon. 

Hahaha yeah they're similar. A poster here said YD is the opposite of Moohyul. Well, perhaps when he's in fighting mode. But it took SFD 49 out of 50 episodes to finally introduce Moohyul as the 6th dragon because he's too heodang for a Joseon dragon. It is Pinocchio's Hyungnim who is YD's opposite. That man walks with murder in his eyes. 

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no worries my mom had already label me crazy :D:D:D maybe i should go take a dip in the swimming pool to cool off a lil :D:D

or you can do like i do?? standing near meat fridge on a store to cool off my brain. crazy-monkey-emoticon-045.gif?1292792390

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

crazy-monkey-emoticon-028.gif?1292792386 welcome welcome... i believe we don't mind at all....welcome to our lovely thread.

you come on a right time, please don't mind our craziness, we usually didn't like this (we did more LOL)... we even getting hype for still picture and a 25 second video. crazy-monkey-emoticon-006.gif?1292792379

heh thanks!! I squealed when I watched the ep 7 preview, I guess Ill be as crazy soon!! Can't wait for monday!!!

• Like 19