[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahaha it wont help :D:D:D im too far gone....the moment i took my head out of the fridge im back to replaying the damn preview again ROFL :D

no worries lets be crazy together :D

LOL... SBS really did great right now... without preview they make us dehydration and dying.. with preview they make us go Crazy over a short 25 sec video.

and they will make us even more crazy on Monday & Tuesday, and dehydration again on the rest of the day. so when will we get better?? meet the Doctors make us even more sick.. 

• Like 21

Guest Agie

To add more craziness in this forum, I notice Ji Hong change his outfit 3 times....see even from 25 second preview I notice something like that...who am I kidding here, am I fashion stylist?....LOL...

I just assume episode 7 will span for 3 days duration because Ji Hong change his outfit 3 times.....LOL

.....Gosh I certified lunatic now, because  Ji Hong outfit.....LOL

XacZwOy.png6BYh5d2.pngO2u6WWi.png

I stay here all day and the time when I actually go away for a few hours and the preview is released LOL. But omg, I'm fangirling so much. I LOVE the preview, I keep repeating it. Although... now time is going even slower now that I'm repeating the preview. I don't know how I'm going to make it to Monday. XDD

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u know what they said? take an apple a day to keep the doctors away but hell if you see a handsome doctor throw the apple away....

ROFL i think the apple = common sense

which my dear chinggu is what we are lacking lols....after monday i will be back to work so no spazzing till im off work ROFL :D

SO SAD (Note : i'm lying here) but true... our common sense fly away when we meet the doctor especially this kind of doctor, if i'm in my room i'm  sure i can scream over that preview. 

and so sad too (here i'm not lying) i'll resume work on monday too.. so all i can do just lurking over my phone. can we just life with kdrama and without work?? crazy-monkey-emoticon-078.gif?1292792399

7 minutes ago, Agie said:

To add more craziness in this forum, I notice Ji Hong change his outfit 3 times....see even from 25 second preview I notice something like that...who am I kidding here, am I fashion stylist?....LOL...

I just assume episode 7 will span for 3 days duration because Ji Hong change his outfit 3 times.....LOL

.....Gosh I certified lunatic now, because  Ji Hong outfit.....LOL

and how many time you reply the preview to get there. i only look at his facial expression and smile. beside that everything is blurrrrr :P:sweatingbullets:

• Like 18

Guest Agie
31 minutes ago, angelangie said:

not bad....i wonder where he kept all those ties :D:D:D the blue and red ties seems to be the same color shirt but the one with the stripe ties is a different shirt :D

honestly we are so free and so crazy that each of us are drilling into all the details..... :D:D:D

@angelangie the blue and the red ties has polka dot pattern, and even though he was wearing it with blue shirt it has different pattern. Because when I was zoom in the blue shirt with blue polka dot tie, the shirt has small stripe pattern...LOL

@dhia205 heeiii...that's a secret that i won't share...how many times I watch the preview, I won't count..you know what preview 7 already in number 2 TVcast Top 100

Cm6BZlKUsAAkSGZ.jpg

Geeez I really have too much free time...face palm...running to corner embarrassed ...:D:D . 

Aaaah who cares... on Monday I have to return work again...so right now I just want to embrace my craziness....LOL

2 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

and so sad too (here i'm not lying) i'll resume work on monday too.. so all i can do just lurking over my phone. can we just life with kdrama and without work?? crazy-monkey-emoticon-078.gif?1292792399

I hope it too, can i live without work only watching kdrama but still make a living? Hahha.... I think i am crazy... And my Eid Mubarak's vacation almost over, and Mon(ster)Day really approaching me right now... 

This thread really never sleep, always on HOT mode. And all the people here really crazy, including me ofc. We crazy over 25 seconds video, and a pict. Hahahaaa.... How do i live without Doctors after the show end? I just hope the preview doesnt mislead us... Seem all the casts are on good mood... I dont want the PD save the bomb in the end, unexpected events... Hahah... 

Talking about HJ step-mom, everyone talking about her as a abuse victim (of his husband), thats why she abused HJ when she was young and continuously physically when she is an adult (hospital scene). Why all currently airing drama on SBS, pick this theme as their topic? No matter what the reasons behind her behaviour toward HJ, i cant easily forgive her or i cant accept if HJ forgives her easily. Someone translate her character description as a mistress, making me angrier than before. But HJ father is most worst people among both, he has an affair, his wife lived in miserable life and end up dying, his mistress turn out to be his wife, abused his own daughter, than he kicked out her daughter, suddenly the witch appear, talking about nonsense, addressing herself as this child daughter, and using this child as a guarantee to get discount for her surgery. Damn!

I want monday comes faster to watch Doctors, but i dont want to end my vacation and start working again! Oh my...... Happy weekend guys....

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha that will be nice huh :D but at least Monday i will be working from home :D hehehehe so i dont have to rush home on Monday :D

and i can still be a lil crazy in the forum :D heheheheh since i got my laptop on and my computer on at the same go :D

arhhhh.... how life can be so unfair crazy-monkey-emoticon-029.gif?1292792386 LOL. i really consider to take a sick leave for this week, but i'm afraid there will be more interesting week a head. if that the case how many sick leave i have to take within a month? 

9 minutes ago, Agie said:

@angelangie the blue and the red ties has polka dot pattern, and even though he was wearing it with blue shirt it different pattern. Because when I was zoom out the blue shirt with blue polka dot tie, the shirt has small stripe pattern...LOL

@dhia205 heeiii...that's a secret that i won't share...how many times I watch the preview, I won't count..you know what preview 7 already in number 2 TVcast Top 100

Geeez I really have too much free time...face palm...running to corner embarrassed ...:D:D . 

Aaaah who cares... on Monday I have to return work again...so right now I just want to embrace my craziness....LOL

right, at this rate i don't even know anymore either i like Monday or i don't like Monday LOL. before Monday come just embrace our craziness.. crazy-monkey-emoticon-040.gif?1292792389

gotcha...!!! And there you go, you even zoom out the preview. you even know the pattern of the shirt. what a great job.... soon you'll also see color of his pants too

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, Mayyes said:

I hope it too, can i live without work only watching kdrama but still make a living? Hahha.... I think i am crazy... And my Eid Mubarak's vacation almost over, and Mon(ster)Day really approaching me right now... 

This thread really never sleep, always on HOT mode. And all the people here really crazy, including me ofc. We crazy over 25 seconds video, and a pict. Hahahaaa.... How do i live without Doctors after the show end? I just hope the preview doesnt mislead us... Seem all the casts are on good mood... I dont want the PD save the bomb in the end, unexpected events... Hahah... 

Talking about HJ step-mom, everyone talking about her as a abuse victim (of his husband), thats why she abused HJ when she was young and continuously physically when she is an adult (hospital scene). Why all currently airing drama on SBS, pick this theme as their topic? No matter what the reasons behind her behaviour toward HJ, i cant easily forgive her or i cant accept if HJ forgives her easily. Someone translate her character description as a mistress, making me angrier than before. But HJ father is most worst people among both, he has an affair, his wife lived in miserable life and end up dying, his mistress turn out to be his wife, abused his own daughter, than he kicked out her daughter, suddenly the witch appear, talking about nonsense, addressing herself as this child daughter, and using this child as a guarantee to get discount for her surgery. Damn!

I want monday comes faster to watch Doctors, but i dont want to end my vacation and start working again! Oh my...... Happy weekend guys....

if i can do it.. i'll apply to that position ASAP... 

me too, my vacation will over,  i hope i can extend my vacation but my bos will kill me (Note : my Big Boss is Korean but he really can't understand why i so in love with k-world). 

be a mistress from poor man is that make sense?? she is crazy for sure. i'm not sure his father really can't see. i think he just pretend deaf and blind over her new wife action toward HJ. 

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha no worries we need to work so we can be normal for a little while ROFL :D

anyway im really going to take a dip lols n see if i can cool off some of the stim that cause by the preview :D

Normal?? how can i be a normal one when my female co-worker all like me. talking about k-drama all the time, last time was DOTS this time was DOCT. the different is they didn't sing up on soompi. so that's why i'm double time crazy. 

good luck for that cool off, cause i still can't :P

• Like 12

Guest Agie

This couple will be the dead of me....both of you must take responsibility for my insanity...LOL...this gif is so cute

KzyA8rS.gif

credit to MIa-OZaI

This drama has a tendency of releasing the characters from the bondage of their highly regulated world. To me, there were a lot of symbolism unleashed in scenes which could be mistaken for being romantic skinship of our OTP. When JH's father said he wanted to go away to the USA and study finances and social work, that is about as different a college subject from medicine as you could go. Ahbojee also wanted JH to go fishing, something the latter dislikes because it took so much time to get a fish. It would have been much faster to buy one from the market. When JH left that phone booth to go dancing in the rain, it was a symbol that he left the tightly regulated space to experience a new life. When he grabbed HJ to come out as well, that was his way of freeing her from her tightly regulated discipline. The voice-over at the end by JH was that he could finally live his life freely and he wanted to share it with his beloved HJ. I am afraid for JH for his approach to things, like he got into trouble as a high school teacher courting a student and now he openly assigned HJ to be under his watch at the hospital. In Calfornia (USA), all supervisory personnel must undergo harassment training annually and you are not even allowed to say, "your hair look nice today." So the passionate hug in the hospital and the kiss in the rain were not supposed to happen as HJ is JH's subordinate. I hope it is OK because we are in the drama world. But JH could get into deep trouble for all the things he has done.

• Like 20

30 minutes ago, docster6 said:

This drama has a tendency of releasing the characters from the bondage of their highly regulated world. To me, there were a lot of symbolism unleashed in scenes which could be mistaken for being romantic skinship of our OTP. When JH's father said he wanted to go away to the USA and study finances and social work, that is about as different a college subject from medicine and you could go. Ahbojee also wanted JH to go fishing, something the latter dislikes because it took so much time to get a fish. It would have been much faster to buy one from the market. When JH left that phone booth to go dancing in the rain, it was a symbol that he left the tightly regulated space to experience a new life. When he grabbed HJ to come out as well, that was his way of freeing her from her tightly regulated discipline. The voice-over at the end by JH was that he could finally live his life freely and he wanted to share it with his beloved HJ. I am afraid for JH for his approach to things, like he got into trouble as a high school teacher courting a student and now he openly assigned HJ to be under his watch at the hospital. In Calfornia (USA), all supervisory personnel must undergo harassment training annually and you are not even allowed to say, "your hair look nice today." So the passionate hug in the hospital and the kiss in the rain were not supposed to happen as HJ is JH's subordinate. I hope it is OK because we are in the drama world. But JH could get into deep trouble for all the things he has done.

Love your analysis! I never actually thought of that. Thanks! ^_^

• Like 10