[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 minute ago, lclarakl said:

PSH did great in this scene, because if I was the actress, the director would have to peal me off of KSW. My hands would be wondering all over the place....I'm just saying.......:wub:

HAHAHAHAHA

omg , '' action ... hug , hug , hug , hug ...hug .... and ...cut "

"cut ...i said cut , cut , cuuuuuuttttt  ...woman , woman , i said cut ...wooooomannnnn !!! cut , cut , cut ... woman ... "

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

PSH did great in this scene, because if I was the actress, the director would have to peal me off of KSW. My hands would be wondering all over the place....I'm just saying.......:wub: 

63d5cbdcc0445489201fdb6f7cdf7e90.gif

PSHn KRW acting is daebak...no akward actng when confess n received the confess just so natural n so sweet..so so so really happy face for both woah...this ia the best scene for saya sarangae......really daebak...they have to get best couple award..can i see this bts scene pd nim?please

• Like 18

Just now, angelangie said:

CUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

what ....what .....OKIE U TWO CUT!!!! 

**DAMN even KRW IS NOT LETTING GO!!!**

SOMEONE PLS PEEL THOSE TWO APART!!!

''did i said cut ? ... woman ...woman??? womaaaannnnn !!!!  ... what the   ...nevermind "

CpbMSv-WYAAoXzS.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i think if she keep knocking enough sooner or later she will managed to get her hand on it... :) 

and HyeJung knock enough so i guess it is about time we have to prepare for MH down fall and honestly i do not want to see the last 2 episodes on MH fall down but if the PD nim and writer is so kind put his fall down in Episode 17 n 18 will be the best :D 

19 and 20 we can have happy episode again as i miss JiHong being all cheesy and HyeJung throwing ppl around :D 

and also not forgetting KS recovery too!!! and made 3 rd year!!

well.. let's see if they are going to bring more cameo if not that's it... time for MH and his father suffer... 

HJ told JH to stay away and watch her fighting with the evil... so she will prepare for the worst outcome but will fight face-to-face... 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

PSH did great in this scene, because if I was the actress, the director would have to peel me off of KSW. My hands would be wondering all over the place....I'm just saying.......:wub: 

my hand will be up and down left right over over over and overrrr again :P:P

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

It's YD dad, I forget on which episode. he and MH and SW grandfather and one other friend having meal together. he is talking about YD... I must re watch again to find the episode....

No, he's not YD's dad. YD's dad in Ep 5 (around the 37 minute, when he's asking MH about YD), is this person:

n2Q1aby.jpg

• Like 14

Yes!!!!!!! Finally caught up with my backreading!!!!

Sorry. Anyhoo, here are some translations:

JH tells HJ "I love you":

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1035348

(Never mind, I deleted it because someone already posted a translation.)

SW says to YG, "Let's just stay friends":

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1035399

SW: You;re giving patient Lee Mija her pain meds, right?

YK: Yes (*in jondaemal*)

SW: Give her more of (some drug)

YK: Yes (*also in jondaemal*)

SW: Youngkook-ah,

SW: I've been thinking,

YK: What? After I've done that bad thing to you, has your heart been complicated?

SW: A little.

SW: I don't want to ask about your feelings, because I'm important.

SW: I wish we stayed just friends.

YK: Okay then.

SW: No. I suddenly changed my mind. I want to know what your feelings are.

YK: Mmmmm, I don't want to tell you. Because after all, we're (just) friends.

YK: (*pats her shoulder*) Friend.

End.

• Like 24

9 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

PSH did great in this scene, because if I was the actress, the director would have to peel me off of KSW. My hands would be wondering all over the place....I'm just saying.......:wub: 

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

HAHAHAHAHA

omg , '' action ... hug , hug , hug , hug ...hug .... and ...cut "

"cut ...i said cut , cut , cuuuuuuttttt  ...woman , woman , i said cut ...wooooomannnnn !!! cut , cut , cut ... woman ... "

Yes, yes! @maria1983, that's exactly how it would be.  I mean, look at his wonderful back in the scene below....my hands would have kept going.

63d5cbdcc0445489201fdb6f7cdf7e90.gif

• Like 22

Just now, kdramanewb said:

Why am I a puddle of tears rewatching the I love you scene? Ughhhh I have to quit watching it or I'll need Dr. Yoo and Dr. Hong to check my head. lol

The whole scene was so wonderful.

KRW and PSH,what are you doing to me?

because is like they really found the soul mate ?

because they can finally say I LOVE TO SOMEONE ?

because they are really happy ?

because of that hug ?

because how he say I LOVE YOU ?

• Like 22

Even when they are hugging or holding hands make me dugeun dugeun idk why:D their chemistry is aweeeeesome. In ep 15 my most favorite part is when JH decided not to operate on the pregnant lady but HJ insisted on doing so and when they argued, HJ asked what if she was the patient and JH said it's not fair. And here comes ep 16 with the confession. LSY makes him realise that he shouldnt waste the time for not expressing his love and even without kiss scene, I think they portrayed it really well since we can feel how deep their love is towards each other. But we still need more romantic scenesㅋ Im putting my hopes high for the last 4 episodes!!

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Yippeuni @liz-danielle YD's Dad appeared in ep.5 at around 37 minute. It's not this VIP patient. Sorry I don't know how to attach picture.

Hong Dad shared about the meeting of Jin's family and YD's Dad and VIP Congressman in ep.11 at 26 minute. YD's Dad is the one with grey hair.

Ye you're right...hehehhe my mistake....

• Like 7