[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

10 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

it doesn't matter either it slow or fast, hard or soft, they can combine it.. remember, we talking about 13 years restrained desire. i will except that, as long as they give us a LONGGGGG screen time for kissing only :lol:

I second this!

10 minutes ago, trust3 said:

@jalhanda and @rori0711 ... slow but deep kiss please ...

i think KRW can guide PSH in this scene ... i believe this one kiss will be intense for PSH

and this one too....geezzzzz just as long as I can see PSH linger on that kiss I am sold!

• Like 21

Wow a lot of pages to backtrack, I'll have to wait for the full subs later (too much thing going on at work). Glad to know that in what I've quickly read, YD's got JH and HJ back, darn tough to find a good man like that (writer-nim please give him his own happy ending too).

Darn that prview, I agree with everyone else sayi g how can you even get through the next few hours in anticipation of ep 12 

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

so if the opening scene is indeed toy machine then... we will expect what we're expecting?? damn... don't know what i'm talking but i think HJ will be gone the next morning... or she will prepare a breakfast for JH... anything between "that night" and "the morning" is upto our imagination... wakakakakaka 

She can't cook, remember. So let's have JH cook for her instead. Or better still, a cooking lesson exclusively just for HJ in the kitchen, complete with back-hugging while cutting the ingredients.

• Like 22

1 hour ago, yunjae87 said:

I get this evil satisfaction when SW's dad tear papers on HJ report and getting mad at SW. I don't know what he's saying but I get the feeling he told her to worry more about being a good doctor instead of worrying some other doctor for doing a good job. Mwahahahhh...

Me too! And I love it! :glasses:

1 hour ago, vanillakitties said:

HJ: do you know what i'm afraid of? being abandoned.

JH: then what should i do?

HJ: change. 

only rough translation but this scene <////3

The two of them need to change... Thanks for the translation. :)

• Like 16

I wanted to go to sleep half hour ago but Im stuck here in this thread ! And rewatching the preview...damn the teaser !!! KRW looking hot and sexy and manly with his gaze there :wub::wub::wub: i seriously dont know how PSH can stand it and act without getting goosebumps !!!

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, trust3 said:

@Jalhanda ... KRW can guide her ... i can hear the dugum dugum inside me ... :sweatingbullets:

@liz-danielle ... dont sleep ... this shall be endless till tomorrow episode ... :D

@trust3 she does not need guidance if she will not get into her role as HJ...be PSH just this time hehehehe!

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

I wanted to go to sleep half hour ago but Im stuck here in this thread ! And rewatching the preview...damn the teaser !!! KRW looking hot and sexy and manly with his gaze there :wub::wub::wub: i seriously dont know how PSH can stand it !!!

there is no escape . prepare for a marathon / hahahahaha

she can't ...this is the reason she's on that machine .

• Like 17

38 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes his father just passed on and he will be burden with his father fight to save the hospital for the sake of his father memories...

both had a fight ahead of them....both are not well groom for hospital politics.....however together they will get through with both InJoo and Dr. Kim and while Samchoon is always flirting but he is a doctor to be reckon with :)

not to mention now we have YD behind their back too....while he cant have HyeJung to himself but like all the gallantly knighted knight, he will stood besides them and help them on it....

either "captain america" or "spiderman" wakakakakaka

ep11-1.jpg

• Like 12

OMG thanks for the roll call @nonski

At work and SQUEEINg like insanely with recaps etc --thanks all for your HARD WORK from gifs/video clips/translations/ the preview and other great goodies. Making this poor worker bee in Boston Happy!

1) Sad Papa Hong is gone. But expected it just a matter of time. You have to have something /loss for our OTP to get closer. Also for the bad guys machinations SW's Grandpa and Dad for them to work their evil plans. You know they would not let DS go.

2) It is good to see HyeJung be jealous. We saw YD and Ji Hong jealous now her turn. But just shows depths of her feeling. 

3) Glad that he nurse and our puppy Dr. Kang Soo went to Dr Kim Taeho. Glad they wanted to clear the bribery charges for HJ. Glad they like her to want to fess up their part in the situation.

4) YD glad he talked to HJ. But in the preview that he gives advice that is not advantageous to HJ. I love that I was glad in my thinking he will be a GREAT second lead. He is prickly, confident and smart. But quick to point out when he is wrong and apologize. He doesn't play games. He cares sincerely and is honest and forthright. I like how believes in being just and fair in his way. From telling JH he wants a fair fight for HJ and to not stab him in the back. Or when he immediately admitted being wrong about HJ. Or being annoyed when HY was curt with him only because HE was curt with her first. LOL.  SIGH SIGH.

5) YD uncle whenever on screen gives you quick comic relief with his harmless flirting. LOL. I recall seeing that actor in many roles but like this cute doctor flirty role. 

No time to watch all the video clips--maybe late sneak them in. LOL as waiting til I get off work in another 5 hours is going to be torture. It is lunch time and I have a guest here so no sneaking during my lunch hour. Darn it.

• Like 21

Omg  :flushed:

i cant wait to see HJ and JH kiss, and of course how their relationship works.. Really wanna see HJ and JH can work together not only when Operating Room(&handle their patients) but also when they healing each other (and of course how on the next ep she comfort JH after he lost his dad)

This drama really likes reality in term relationship haha, sometimes women need someone to lean on and wise than their age.. 

Anw, PSH & KRW are amazing. They deserved daesang award.

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

I haven't watched the episode yet, so I'm not sure which scenes you guys want translated. Is this one of them?

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1003032

Injoo enters the room with JH and HJ scene:

(*Awkwardness...*)

JH: What's the patient's medical history?

HJ: There was nothing special/out of the ordinary.

JH: Reserve a surgery room and contact the anesthesia department.

HJ: I already did.

JH: Okay.

HJ: The general surgery department is coming too.

HJ: [I/we] have to listen to what the staff doctor there has to say.

HJ: I think we'll have to discuss about which side (of the brain) to treat first, because the (some medical neurosurgery term) is too severe.

JH: I think it's going to work, okay/I get it.

(*IJ gets mad at some intern or something, and enters the room*)

JH: Injoo!

IJ: (*makes some happy sound*)

(*They high-five each other*)

(*HJ looks on jealously*)

JH: I heard you were coming, but when are you starting work here?

IJ: Today.

IJ: Let's have tea together later.

(*JH nods*)

IJ (to HJ): We meet again.

HJ: You two talk. I'll go and get ready for the surgery.

(*HJ leaves*)

IJ: It looks like she's in a bad mood.

IJ: Are you two dating?

IJ: Actually, no, Don't answer. I don't want to know right now.

JH: Your habit of asking questions and answering them yourself remains the same.

IJ: You think I'd go anywhere?

End.

If that's not the scene you guys wanted, or you want something else, please tell me. I'm completely clueless, ㅋㅋㅋ.

Kamsahamnida ...this is a good part to translate...what about the scene before and after the surgery done by JH and HJ with IJ also in that part

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

I haven't watched the episode yet, so I'm not sure which scenes you guys want translated. Is this one of them?

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1003032

Injoo enters the room with JH and HJ scene:

(*Awkwardness...*)

JH: What's the patient's medical history?

HJ: There was nothing special/out of the ordinary.

JH: Reserve a surgery room and contact the anesthesia department.

HJ: I already did.

JH: Okay.

HJ: The general surgery department is coming too.

HJ: [I/we] have to listen to what the staff doctor there has to say.

HJ: I think we'll have to discuss about which side (of the brain) to treat first, because the (some medical neurosurgery term) is too severe.

JH: I think it's going to work, okay/I get it.

(*IJ gets mad at some intern or something, and enters the room*)

JH: Injoo!

IJ: (*makes some happy sound*)

(*They high-five each other*)

(*HJ looks on jealously*)

JH: I heard you were coming, but when are you starting work here?

IJ: Today.

IJ: Let's have tea together later.

(*JH nods*)

IJ (to HJ): We meet again.

HJ: You two talk. I'll go and get ready for the surgery.

(*HJ leaves*)

IJ: It looks like she's in a bad mood.

IJ: Are you two dating?

IJ: Actually, no, Don't answer. I don't want to know right now.

JH: Your habit of asking questions and answering them yourself remains the same.

IJ: You think I'd go anywhere?

End.

If that's not the scene you guys wanted, or you want something else, please tell me. I'm completely clueless, ㅋㅋㅋ.

thanks dearie...how about Yoondo called up HJ and the ending scene with Chairman Hong...oh no..tears are coming out again :(

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She can't cook, remember. So let's have JH cook for her instead. Or better still, a cooking lesson exclusively just for HJ in the kitchen, complete with back-hugging while cutting the ingredients.

owhh sound so promising, i can cook either, where can i have a lesson like that?? LOL

we are going crazy over this little peek, what about tomorrow when we seen the whole picture. 

our tonight source of sweet dream, goodnight everyone :wub:

ulLPJOg.gif

cr @Kasmic

• Like 22

Just now, Raquel Bastian said:

gossshhhh I can't concentrate on what I am doing.. that preview that preview that preview!

haha 

let's camp-out chingus and not sleep until the next episode hahaha!

yes , THE POWER OF THE ONES THAT NEVER SLEEPS !! Zombies of this forum UNITE , and together we can defeat sleep !!!!! 21 h to go ...

• Like 13