[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

8 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

THANK YOU  @snowglobe147

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

I just saw the preview for eps 12 and OMGGGGG !!!! That look he gave her when she was touching his hair and just before he was about to kiss her.. i stopped breathing right there :wub::wub::wub: I died people  :w00t::w00t::w00t: Gahhhhhhh !!!!!!

• Like 21

18 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

Finally, found the preview in the not-blurry, full format!

Also in naver format: 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1003093

Episode 12 Video Preview Translation:

SW: Don't you have to take advantage of your opportunity when Hong saem isn't here?

SW: You regret it, right?

YD: I guess you really don't know (the hearts of) men, doctor Lee (meaning SW).

YD: You have to enter his life now.

YD: I guess you don't know love.

HJ: What's that?

JH: I thought of you like crazy.

JH: I was waiting for your call.

HJ: I want to enter your life.

HJ: I'll be next to you/by your side.

HJ: Can I?

My heart just broke when YD gave dating advice to HJ so she could get closer to JH. You're way too nice for your own good!!!

Edit: OMG, I feel so bad, @stroppyse also did the video preview! Remember to check out her/his too! I'm so sorry, @stroppyse, I feel like a moron.

Yoon Do yaaa...you are the only one for me! I call out to you writer-nim, PD-nim please....when Yun Kyun Sang is popular enough, give him a main role with Shinhye! He's been with her in two dramas and still no result for him.

Yes, Yoon Do yaaa, please continue to be a good man and protect Hye Jung in your own way. When it comes to the heart matter, do what your heat tells you to do, no matter how painful it is, at least you'll know you're doing your best for the one you love.

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

ooo hell yes, they can do anything (as they wish..), the night is long after all...  but lets list it in privat, or this thread will be have +19 rate...:lol:

like HJ feeling JH hand veins as in demand by some...ok you win :P why the i'm expecting the rating should be 19+ or 20+ not +19 :lol:

• Like 15

Guest Yammylicious
42 minutes ago, miss_Addm said:

Pls let us breathe!!! What an episode! :o

KRW should bring the award! Amaaaaaaaaaazing acting!

He got me really crying!:tears::tears::tears: 

This should have a high rating!!!! 

Sissy, you make me damn so cazy!!!!;)

Guest miss_Addm

In some scenes, KRW would look at the camera .... 

Making me think - Did he just looked at me? :wub: eeeeeeeekk:P

His eyes are the BOMB!

@angelangie ... please use ur sixth inner skill and tell us what will be for tomorrow romantic scene

the preview of ep 12: HJ was sitting on top of the machine which is located in d JH's bed room ...

(lots lots lots of emotion involved here ... JH's grieves over his father death and HJ's love and wanting to be with JH)

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

like HJ feeling JH hand veins as in demand by some...ok you win :P why the i'm expecting the rating should be 19+ or 20+ not +19 :lol:

feeling his veins over what?? her hand? or.... any other part of her body??

ok @rori0711 we will reach 20+ over our conversation only LOL.. 

@angelangie i don't think we will enough over the "little peek", we need a big one.. OK let's behave now :w00t: 

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

WHAT? I'm sooo frustrated... I really am... :( They need to resolve this, for my mental health... :P:lol:

they will...in due time. I' don't understand JH a while back why he dragged out HJ concern. I guess i only see HJ's side and didn't consider JH reason. There are things that we cannot forced though and needs time to reflect on. I can see that JH had his reason, it's not as simple as it is for him. But he'll come around for sure :)

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha this brought them on i guess lols.....the kissing was in the preview hahahah so i guess everyone is zooming and honing into that :D

Reveal hidden contents

cr: @Kasmic

sorry , sorry ...but this is to perfect .

the way he's looking at her

the way she's looking at him

all the emotion

all the desire

the way she's tauching his hear 

don't quote images, gifs, videos

omg , omg ... bye bye world  .

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 19

Guest Yammylicious

I haven't watched tonight's episode but with your recap, i guess i'm full and as if i'm with you guys watching too:wub: I feel every energy and every emotions ..

and I felt the sadness from KRW's part, I felt the same way of loosing a DAD...:bawling: But on a lighter part i want the jealousy thing, Are you really acting here PSH? It's like you're really jealous here hehe :blush: Fighting everyone!!!

Just now, dhia205 said:

feeling his veins over what?? her hand? or.... any other part of her body??

ok @rori0711 we will reach 20+ over our conversation only LOL.. 

@angelangie i don't think we will enough over the "little peek", we need a big one.. OK let's behave now :w00t: 

@angelangie we're passed that stage of peeking...but we're very behave...while in sleep :P @dhia205 behave :P

• Like 13