[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

14 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

Yes ... This is my thought too.:D
Lack of promotion from the channel before the show and now

Promotion through PSH's IG  basically. 

they almost depend on the actor/s popularity.

10 minutes ago, missminami said:

Yesterday Doctors filming with Han Hye Jin and InJoo, OMO Injoo is back??

Cr. DC

what?? another witch?? as if SW not enough :mellow:, but well we already predict it. but still annoying :mellow:

• Like 22

28 minutes ago, missminami said:

Cr. DC

ok - bring everyone in then... those who cannot be resolved 13 years ago... let's bring them all in at the same time...

Injoo, SW's mom, SC (since JH didn't know that SC was divorced), HJ's stepmother as well as SW...

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

pretty sure they will not get separated :) besides look at it this way....

JiHong admitted as much that he was also so use to handling things his way and so does HyeJung.....he didnt felt that her problem is a burden to him but he want to be the one to help her with it.....and the same goes to HyeJung

and u know actually if you guys think on the bright sides?

'Your problem is not a nuisance to me as I will gladly take it on'

HyeJung confesses right? :D that she also care for JiHong as much as he care for her 

Yup u`re right..... maybe just miss communication... jihong really care about hye jung and hye jung too. So when ji hong or hye jung didn`t express her/his feeling, make each other sad and thinking is she/he loves or need me? ...and finally just be silent and no saying anything... :(

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Thank you . SO BEAUTIFUL . :)

But now i am thinking are those flowers for his HJ ?

good question - i'm not sure.... and why Injoo is back now? i was thinking that she might be back around ep16 or something...

well.. for sure the straight head HJ will step out the relationship if injoo said she (HJ) has step in between them JH/IJ etc... 

• Like 16

1 minute ago, liz-danielle said:

good question - i'm not sure.... and why Injoo is back now? i was thinking that she might be back around ep16 or something...

well.. for sure the straight head HJ will step out the relationship if injoo said she (HJ) has step in between them JH/IJ etc... 

Of course the flowers are for his love HJ , those flowers are to beautiful to be for someone else . :wub:

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, missminami said:

Cr. DC

Ah... based on In Joo's character description, it did mention she would return, so I knew it was going to happen, I just didn't expect it to happen this soon. In my mind, I figured she wouldn't appear for another few episodes. Sigh... Now I'm really wondering what is going to happen.

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

2 bouquet...

Perhaps for  Han Hye Jin and InJo...;)

hope not .

noooo , those flowers are to beautiful to be wasted on someone like InJo :angry:

those flowers are for HJ and only her ...she's so beautiful for JH that he buy two bouquet . :D

• Like 18

It's perfect moment for IJ to resurface, since OTP were not in good term at the moment. Well i'm curious what will JH do to get HJ's back to him, especially with IJ around and since he didn't know IJ had that deep meanie talk to HJ long time ago.

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Ah... based on In Joo's character description, it did mention she would return, so I knew it was going to happen, I just didn't expect it to happen this soon. In my mind, I figured she wouldn't appear for another few episodes. Sigh... Now I'm really wondering what is going to happen.

yeah... for sure Injoo would return but i thought maybe the last few episode... SW plus IJ hmmmm... let's hope it won't fall back to the "classic kdrama" marraige to save the hospital etc... 

a scene of IJ told HJ that win-win if JH/IJ married

a scene of HJ told JH "it's better not to meet again..."

a scene of "get back to your own world and i'm back to mine..."

now how JH handle the above if history repeat again? 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

надеюсь нет .

Noooo, эти цветы к красивой, чтобы быть потрачены впустую на кого-то вроде InJo :сердитый:

эти цветы для HJ и только ее ... она так красива для JH, что он купить два букета. :D

Either... HJ and InJo.) He's kind :D

• Like 13

it's different condition now , HJ is succesfull doctor and educated . She's almost at the same level with JH and Injoo ( background eduation etc) . And the important thing = Now HJ realize her own feeling for JH . I believe HJ will not step back and doing the same things like 13 years ago 

• Like 22

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

True I must admit I was surprise that SW wanted to "talk it over with HJ" and try to make amends with her.  But did she really genuinely wanted to amend things? I dunno I still cant pinpoint her character. I think I need master @bebebisous33 analysis to think this through but she's on hols so I shouldnt disturb her Mian mian .... ignore my shout out. crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399 Enjoy your trip. crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399  Let me give it a go. 

If I was to give SW any credit I would say that maybe since SW thinks HJ doesnt want to rekindle their friendship (as what was shown in ep 9) she saw HJ more as an enemy and hence why later she never hesitated and called internal affairs on her. But then again my hunch thinks she's such a spoilt princess that even if they did rekindle their friendship her jealously and anger over HJ will still make her want to call internal affairs.  Most importantly before SW spoke to HJ, SW dressed herself in shorts with heavy makeup and looking very unprofessional to purposely as she puts to be the bad girl. If she already had her mind set to be the bad girl why would she turn around and try to be friends with HJ. Doesnt make sense right? So no I dont think she had any genuine intentions of making amends at all. nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793775

Reveal hidden contents

9a8ce8fdc142d8d634f99c35f3c46ce3.png

179c09d6893bbdf25d456b14f97b8575.gif

734a23252bc8821c56642876178f54a5.png

a88746c2aec102d8757df7ef1c1a5876.png

As for HJ and the bit you said that I highlighted in yellow, I know you would agree that HJ (at this stage or even in the past) cannot be friends with SW knowing that her Father is to blame of her Grandmother's death. It's not that she never tried its because she cant be her friend and rather they remain distant from each other so that if the truth is revealed things wont be as complicated. Also in ep 4, when they first met each other she saw how SW was still angry at her and still the B...p that she was in the past. Why bother make amends with someone like SW because I wouldnt too. (*sigh*) I really want to try to like SW but she's such a lost girl. 

Reveal hidden contents

ep 4

d734a735a9efea1f59f5d3cfed728088.gif

fa9bb52bb6ebd0d601ba2aac6baceba0.gif

@Kasmic.... Well said chingu, SW did not want to mend their friendship because she had already decided to be bad when they met Jin Sung Jong at the Sonddo International City, Gukil Medical center Construction plan she made up her mind to becoming bad. I don't think HJ would want to be friends with her again because like you said chingu SW still looked angry at HJ. No matter what she does, she still gets jealous whether it is a man or spot to assist in a major surgery she will always get mad. SW is just spoiled and thinks the world revolves around her. She has no idea how to be selfless because she never learned how to share and to be kind. SHe was so satisfied in calling internal affairs on her by using the excuse to help Choi Kang Soo. So when she is question she will say she only did it to help him but it was really away to get rid of Yoo Hye Jung. Like when she was in HS, she reported them because she thought she would be getting rid of Hye Jung but never expected for Ji Hong to leave too. She only do things to help her. The reason why she chose to help KS was because Hye Jung was told to assist YD with Hong Doo Shik surgery.  Instead of not gettin jealous but understanding why they did that is was all because of Hospital politics HJ was chosen. smh smh smh 

• Like 16