[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, paolaadl said:

Oh I see. Well... as long as the writers don't decide to make PSH end with another male except KRW, I'm fine with it. My OTP, nobody moves! lol

I am here for Kim Rae Won mainly. The cheese that they are selling via Kim Rae Won, I don't know if I'd buy it from anybody else. Well, maybe from Song Joong Ki but he isn't here, is he :wub:

Point is, I hope the OTP stays true to itself and there aren't unnecessary angst and triangles. The plot needs to get strong too. So far, Hye Jung seems invincible to me. I hope we get to see her vulnerable side more often. Doctors don't always save lives, once in a while despite their best efforts they end up loosing their patients and it does effect them. How about explore the emotions related to each case for both Hye Jung, Ji Hong and all the doctors in the hospital slowly instead of the boring politics. Its a human drama so explore the human side of it. Being a doctor is a demanding profession emotionally and physically. I am not sold on the medical part of the drama, they haven't even scratched at the surface of what could be done instead they are dragging Halmoni's death plot and possibly planning to remove Ji Hong's father one way or other to push for some sort of change in hospital management eventually. I find these parts to be lacking creativity so I am hoping the writer does fix that. So far, the romance is well done, everything else can improve too.

• Like 14

@docster6 You have such a good memory!! Incredible that you remember my joke about the German lock system!:D

Your point of view was really interesting because based on your observations, it seems to be really difficult to get married, especially in Asia. I guess, a lot of factors play a big role:

- the job situation,

- the education

- and the parents' approval. Here in Europe, it is different from my point of view

I had a German friend who had a girlfriend from South Korea. He met her in Germany while she was studying there. When he became serious in his relationship and wanted to meet her parents, his girlfriend announced her parents whom she was dating. When the parents heard, he was German, they told her, they would never agree to her marriage. The result was that she broke up with him due to their reaction. A sad story in my opinion...

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha okie you make your point though from the way JH especially went to look for HJ to clarify it say so much more.....he was annoy...that she kept saying that he is married and didnt wait for him to say the rest....or confirm it....however one thing for certain he can always clarify it later on with her but why almost on the same day itself :D

Oh, JH's reasons had very much like everything to do with the way he feels about HJ :D I was simply talking about my point of view on the matter, not about his.

He's got every reason to make sure she doesn't think he's unavailable. HE WANTS HER! And I respect him for that :P 

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Annyeong Chingu's 

@bebebisous33 I agree chingu, Hye Jung was abused by her stepmom. She displays all the signs of being abused. Hye Jung was abused verbally and physically. At first it was both until she learned to defend herself and then it became just verbal abuse. I reallly am disgusted by her father. He allowed his precious daughter to be abused and he himself would hit her but she would never show them they hurt her. What truly disgust me is the way these teachers did not see the sign that Hye Jung was asking for help but all they saw was defiance. It is so sad, that she had to come to the conclusion that her father doesn't love her. I wonder if "HE REALLY DOESN'T LOVE HIS CHILD".  But i think he did by abandoning her with grandmother , he gave her the chance to be normal again. Maybe i am looking for a father and daughter reunion later on but I wish it did not involve that b**** of a stepmother. I think the only way it can happen is if SHE IS NOT IN THE PICTURE AT ALL. All these years, that woman has never changeed at all, she still the same bitter woman who hates Hye Jung for no reason. I believe at one point in her life she wanted that woman to love her , but i thinks it is impossible with that witch involved. Look at how she showed her true colors in fromt of her own daughter and HJ's coworkers. smh smh smh smh

What is sad it that those tell tale signs are still there because Hye JUng has never addressed or verbally said she was Physically abused by her stepmom. Until she admits and seek help she will never get ove it. It will always rule her life and make it difficutl for her trust another human being.  Ji Hong and Soon Hee went to great lenghts to get her to trust them. THey also have to be careful around her so doesn't misunderstand them. I think Ji Hong knows she was abused which is one of the reason before he does anything he verbally says it so she does'nt go on defense.  Everytime  Yoon Do tried to talk her alone she would always flinch or move to the side because of reflex. It hurt my poor heart to see still acting this way.   smh smh s...... crying noww.... this is just to sad for me. I really HAte it when people grow up being abused because sometimes they themselve end up being abused.    

GOT TO GO NOWWWW...  CHAT WITH YOU GUYS LATER       SORRY FOR THE RANTING..... :tears::tears::tears:

I agree with you. I really would like her to lose her own daughter's respect. She was even using her daughter to humiliate someone else. That woman deserves public humiliation and some punishment.

As for the father, the only redemption I can accept is if he not only excuses himself to his daughter but also cuts ties with his second wife. This woman was also disrespecting her husband saying that he was the cause for her illness. she had to struggle because of him!! That woman is really unthankful. 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, paolaadl said:

Oh thank God

I'm saying this because I've seen a lot of more people shipping her with the 2nd lead than with KRW, so I got scared hehehe...

I will gladly stand behind you and thank God as well!!!  I can handle JH & HJ  having to face struggles, their love going through hard times, others getting in the way, being challenged by fears and doubts, all of that and what ever else the writers want to throw at them & me.  Go for it!!  In fact you have my blessing!!  But listen close if there is someone lurking in production WARNING WARNING!!! BEWARE!!!  I cannot handle, think, fathom, face, understand, accept, imagine, or believe any other ending than those two together.  It's early I know to have my heart set but it's already an amazing love story.  Two strangers who changed each others lives by inspiring one another while in the middle of a storm.  A spark that started in their hearts that not even age, separation or time could put out or erase.  Years later fate would allow them a second chance and a simple glance that engulfed a spark into a flame.  Love can grow whether you're together or apart because that is the way of the heart...  The rest will be told in time...

So to the drama gods who ever you may be, give us in the future an ending filled with the love of two hearts that became one.  That never gave up on each other but held on tight and claimed their destiny..:wub:

28 minutes ago, angelangie said:

however one thing for certain he can always clarify it later on with her but why almost on the same day itself

If I were JH, I wouldn't be able to sleep that night too, knowing my love interest was thinking I was no longer available. Besides, having spent 13 years not seeing a person whom I thought about a lot, I would also find that person to catch up good. So it is natural for him to seek her out. Otherwise, we wouldn't get the boxing skinship. LOL

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I will gladly stand behind you and thank God as well!!!  I can handle JH & HJ  having to face struggles, their love going through hard times, others getting in the way, being challenged by fears and doubts, all of that and what ever else the writers want to throw at them & me.  Go for it!!  In fact you have my blessing!!  But listen close if there is someone lurking in production WARNING WARNING!!! BEWARE!!!  I cannot handle, think, fathom, face, understand, accept, imagine, or believe any other ending than those two together.  It's early I know to have my heart set but it's already an amazing love story.  Two strangers who changed each others lives by inspiring one another while in the middle of a storm.  A spark that started in their hearts that not even age, separation or time could put out or erase.  Years later fate would allow them a second chance and a simple glance that engulfed a spark into a flame.  Love can grow whether you're together or apart because that is the way of the heart...  The rest will be told in time...

So to the drama gods who ever you may be, give us in the future an ending filled with the love of two hearts that became one.  That never gave up on each other but held on tight and claimed their destiny..:wub:

THIS!!!!  :heart:

• Like 14

50 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I agree with you. I really would like her to lose her own daughter's respect. She was even using her daughter to humiliate someone else. That woman deserves public humiliation and some punishment.

As for the father, the only redemption I can accept is if he not only excuses himself to his daughter but also cuts ties with his second wife. This woman was also disrespecting her husband saying that he was the cause for her illness. she had to struggle because of him!! That woman is really unthankful. 

@bebebisous33....I agree with you Chingu 10000%. Her father allowed a stranger to abuse his child and did nothing to help her. He has not fully seen what th abuse did to his child. His daughter still believes in not relying on others for help but she needs to understand relying on someone doesn't mean weakness but to have someone who believes and trust you is also good because that means your not alone. Thirteen years late she hasn't changed at all and now is trying sponge of the child she abused for medical treatment. No shame at all.... It's really infuriating to see this woman to live a good life at hurting someone's precious child. It's sad that Hye Jung wants her father's love still after all the heartache she suffered as a child. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Agie said:

@Kasmic , whats the matter with KRW eyes? Please enlighten me? I think this is still pic when the PD said to KRW, he has to look at shin hye and not him right?

HAHAHA! nothing is wrong with his eyes but his staring at PDnim so intensly with his signature chhesy embarrassed like grin. ITs no wonder PDnim told him to look and PSH and not him. Oh so cute. :wub: Im smitten

@USAFarmgirl your most welcome. It was a good timing to repost that unseen footage of young HJ being bruised, battered and blood lip. Poor girl, no one let alone a defenceless child should encounter such an abuse. Im so glad @bebebisous33 is touching on this discussion too. I for one always thought the actual abuser was HJ father now I have a second thought that it was indeed Stepmom and perhaps like bebe said that her father is just the silent witness of these incidents. His still the abuser as Im sure he knows what happened to young HJ and worse he never did anything about it. It's another reason for him to feel ashamed to call himself her father. @UnniSarah Yes I want the reunion of father and daughter too. They both need the closure and its no wonder one of HJ monologue was about forgiveness, that it was something very difficult to do.

Looking at the young actress IG acc - Mom doesnt look like she was abused but rather died through illness. Maybe dad neglected her and was never home to help mom esp when she was dying.  I hope we see more soon.

Spoiler

Thank you  @docster6 for replying to my shout out. Yes I heard that in most Asian countries many females found it difficult to find a marriage partner. The female and male population isnt equally balanced too.  Does that mean females are becoming more desperate and thus more direct in confronting their feelings.? ARGGHHH! :confounded: a case of desperate IJ and SW :P and thanks again to  @CamelKnight for responding to my shout out too. I agree what youve said that the reason why JH never outright rejected IJ advances was more of his fear in ruining their friendship which sadly it did (rain scene) 

THANX AGAIN GENTS!

• Like 20

I seriously could not keep up with this thread. I was iut of touched for a day and already have to backread 20 pages. I thought something happened like a kiss scene spin off or something. Hahaha... or kiss scene bts... (that would be totally awesome).

You guys are crazy and I'm sorry that I could not read everything ine by one. Hopefully once the holiday season is over I could jump on this train in full force again.

So I see there's bad comments on other site? And comparison with UF too? But they are not in the same slot, right? Why are they being compared? I stopped reading DB ages ago since their comment sections became similar to netizenbuzz. I used to like going there, but there are so many negativities there now that it could ruin my mood of drama watching. Too much personal opinion and sometimes the review is heavyweighted either to positive or negative. It used to be very objective though, somehow it shifted like this. 

Love love the news about SH's friend's foodtruck. She has a lot of friends in the industry. Hoping a foodtruck from her 'Hyung' co stars which would be a great way to promote the movie too.

Thank you for all the bts still... they look so comfortable to each other. Someone say that she supporter them but not a shipper? Can someone explain to me what a shipper is? Since I think I caught that disease already? Should I see a doctor for that? :glasses:

Happy 300 pages, friends...

I'm guessing we'll reach 1,500 by the 20th episode.

• Like 19