[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

her home seems very modest ,dunno why i imagined she ll be rich maybe cz of the tip of her dad being a very famous comic book writer & the comic books he is writing r very popular, and she s a doc.. hmm but seems not 

i guess this explains it

Oh Yeonjoo’s mother. Determined and capable with all sorts of life skills, she had worked every kind of job when she was trying to maintain the family for her useless husband. Since she’s had a very hard life due to Sung Moo’s alcoholism and sad excuse for a career, when she saw that Yeonjoo also had the ability to draw like her father, she pushed Yeonjoo into medical school in intense fear.

After Yeonjoo got into medical school, she immediately divorced her husband and left home with her daughter in tow. She thinks it is the best decision she has ever made so she left without a single regret. Ironically, not long after Su Seon departed, Sung Moo became a popular manhwa artist, accumulating wealth in the billions. Although she now slightly regrets the divorce, she can’t say anything since she wants to maintain her dignity in front of her daughter.

i also thought Yeon Joo is rich and living her life abundantly cuz what we all know from the synopsis she's a Doctor and the only daugther of a famous comic book writer but not after i read the characters description that Rania posted:D

oh @Rania Zeid you're the one who posted the characters descriptions and yet you've already forgotten it's context:P

• Like 5

1 hour ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I think she's rich judging by her profession...and I think she's a simple girl...that is why her room looks like that...but of course she's not as rich as her soon to be husband Kang Chul... we know for a fact how high is Kang Chul's net worth...hahahah... 

@joann0011 hi...glad you came out of silent lurking mode...

well her dad may be rich, but she probably isn't as she's still a resident doctor in a public hospital, and doctors in training usually don't earn that much 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, lainey98 said:

well her dad may be rich, but she probably isn't as she's still a resident doctor in a public hospital, and doctors in training usually don't earn that much 

really?sorry I didn't know that...I admit I have no knowledge about being a med student / med graduate and all 'cause my profession is far different from her...  

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

really? let me guess you're a med student/graduate? right?sorry I didn't know that...I admit I have no knowledge about being a med student / med graduate and all 'cause my profession is far different from her...  

hahah no, but i do have close family and friends who are medical students/graduates. anyway we should probably take these things with a pinch of salt, aft all its dramaland you never know what to anticipate ^_^

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

i guess this explains it

i also thought Yeon Joo is rich and living her life abundantly cuz what we all know from the synopsis she's a Doctor and the only daugther of a famous comic book writer but not after i read the characters description that Rania posted:D

oh @Rania Zeid you're the one who posted the characters descriptions and yet you've already forgotten it's context:P

yeh but that shouldnt mean that he stopped supporting his child as well, especially that he s rich

but seems that's what happened  hhhhh

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh but that shouldnt mean that he stopped supporting his child as well, especially that he s rich

but seems so hhhhh

maybe he does wanna give some financial support to her daughter but  "maybe" Yeon Joo's mother doesn't wanna acknowledge any help from her ex husband cuz her pride is eating her though she slightly regrets her decision to devorced him,especially now that her ex husband is already earning his billions and as it is in the description she wants to maintain her dignity in front of her daughter meaning she's showing off that she has her pride,dignity, "we can stand on our own" (though thinking of those billions her ex husband is earning surely it's killing her inside!):lol:

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

maybe he does wanna give some financial support to her daughter but  "maybe" Yeon Joo's mother doesn't wanna acknowledge any help from her ex husband cuz her pride is eating her though she slightly regrets her decision to devorced him,especially now that her ex husband is already earning his billions and as it is in the description she wants to maintain her dignity in front of her daughter meaning she's showing off that she has her pride,dignity, "we can stand on our own" (though thinking of those billions her ex husband is earning surely it's killing her inside!):lol:

hahahahhahahahahahaha i m sure of that , we are talking abt billions here hhhhhh :lol:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahhahahahahahaha i m sure of that , we are talking abt billions here hhhhhh :lol:

yeah! who wouldn't go crazy thinking those billions!:lol: but i think i'm already going crazy thinking our OTP!..i'm really hoping for next teaser we get to see them not individually but in one frame:w00t:

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

yeah! who wouldn't go crazy thinking those billions!:lol: but i think i'm already going crazy thinking our OTP!..i'm really hoping for next teaser we get to see them not individually but in one frame:w00t:

seems @i.am.bugz.funny was right we won't get the 2nd teaser b4 next week , but at least let's hope they ll give us some new stills tomorrow ^_^ 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, skyangellove said:

I don't mind that YEON JU isn't rich.

i think KANG CHUL will be even more attracted to her since she will seem even more different than other women.

since he's butt rich.. YEON JU being rich too.. Would probably bore him.

yeh that could be , maybe later she ll become rich when her dad dies nd she inherits him hhh, cz if it happens nd she took kang chul to live wz her in real world , he ll loose all his fortune so this way both will be living well if that happens ^_^  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh that could be , maybe later she ll become rich when her dad dies nd she inherits him hhh, cz if it happens nd she took kang chul to live wz her in real world , he ll loose all his fortune so this way both will be living well if that happens ^_^  

why do i feel kang chul will turn out to be a real character after 10 episodes or so , somebody with different name but same looks ,  family murder mystery and fortune , thus intensifying the suspense  that is female lead´´s father actually a man who knows lot of secret and that´´s why is missing

• Like 4

Wow.. The drama havent started but the discussion about the storyline has started. What a dedication.  on top of that, 81 pages already! 

Let's hope we have dedicated recappers as well once the drama air...  

• Like 6

2 hours ago, shana0127 said:

why do i feel kang chul will turn out to be a real character after 10 episodes or so , somebody with different name but same looks ,  family murder mystery and fortune , thus intensifying the suspense  that is female lead´´s father actually a man who knows lot of secret and that´´s why is missing

hmmm that would be interesting and will give us hope of happy ending , cz i still don't see a happy ending based on what we have hhhh

2 hours ago, an-naum said:

Wow.. The drama havent started but the discussion about the storyline has started. What a dedication.  on top of that, 81 pages already! 

Let's hope we have dedicated recappers as well once the drama air...  

yeh hope that too , recapper will come when the drama starts i guess 

• Like 3