[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahaahhahaahahhahahahah you are so funny, we can expect more of u when the drama starts :lol:

yeah she is so funny that's why she is @i.am.bugz.funny hehe,by the way going back from script reading so Kang Chul initially had a not so good impression on Yeon Joo and doesn't find her to be beautiful while her secretary/friend actually admit that Yeon Joo is beautiful hehe:P:P

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Ahhh, thanks for clarifying. It does look more like promotional posters than actual drama posters, which I expect to be more symbolic to its context. 

same,actually when i posted the pictures in HHJ thread i was about to put a caption saying official W poster then i realized wait these doesn't look like a poster for the drama but more like of a promotional poster like i thought they finally had a photoshot for a magazine:P

• Like 4

3 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

KANGJOO COUPLE 

or should I say JongJoo

they are like a married couple...kyaaaa 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

yes , Hyo joo couple Photos Always show Serious & Innocent and Pure Chemistry between actors 

its Very Good captured 

maybe from Photoshot after Section Tv on mbc

27222459204_e1e82e8ff2_z.jpg

ClUi260UoAALbC3.jpg

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

same,actually when i posted the pictures in HHJ thread i was about to put a caption saying official W poster then i realized wait these doesn't look like a poster for the drama but more like of a promotional poster like i thought they finally had a photoshot for a magazine:P

Yeahh, its official poster should be more relevant to its theme of multiverse-crossed romance :D

I shall re-visit HHJ's thread soon; I was so active there back in 2011/2012. Good times.. 

Spoiler

OT: Heh, I saw you recently on Youtube too, in one of the 2d1n video. You got the same username right? 

• Like 5

oh right! @ForTruthHanHyoJoo now that you mentioned & looking at the pictures you just share it actually does look like it was taken before/after their section tv guesting!hahah this doesn't occured to me &i assume as well as for the rest of WORLDies here cuz we went bananas the moment we saw sukii & Hyo Joo's picture in one frame! :lol:

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Yeahh, its official poster should be more relevant to its theme of multiverse-crossed romance :D

I shall re-visit HHJ's thread soon; I was so active there back in 2011/2012. Good times.. 

Reveal hidden contents

OT: Heh, I saw you recently on Youtube too, in one of the 2d1n video. You got the same username right? 

yeah i couldn't agree more! and when is that official poster coming out?!:blink:

actually since i became an obsessed Hyo Joo fan i did  read HHJ's thread from the very beginning so i can recognize those past frequent commenters and when you leave a comment here before i was like oh!so this one does still visit soompi?!hahah :D

Spoiler

hehe yeah!i feel like i should expand my obsession to Hyo Joo in social media and i just love her in a variety!her personality made me admired her more aside from her obvious outer beauty:P

• Like 4

woooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg *9999 times !!!

SERIOUSLY!!! my internet was down for two days and all of thid happens ??? Of all time my F***ing internet chose to abondon me why did it have to bethe days when all the beautiful stills and stuff and gkd l eveuxbalvdeveuxbalvdjxbdkzbdhevkshxkavysnajvdduvhksfbduc...

Okay i can't even breath!!!  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! What else is there!!!  This drama will be the death to me!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

woooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg *9999 times !!!

SERIOUSLY!!! my internet was down for two days and all of thid happens ??? Of all time my F***ing internet chose to abondon me why did it have to bethe days when all the beautiful stills and stuff and gkd l eveuxbalvdeveuxbalvdjxbdkzbdhevkshxkavysnajvdduvhksfbduc...

Okay i can't even breath!!!  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! What else is there!!!  This drama will be the death to me!!!!!!!!!! 

hahahahahahahahahahahaah that & it didn't start yett :w00t::w00t:

• Like 2

Different Universes Can’t Keep Fated Lovers Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo Apart in New Stills for W: Two Worlds

Posted on June 22, 2016 by ockoala

fudms.jpg

Alternate or parallel universes aren’t too impossible a barrier to leap over for destined lovebirdsHan Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Seok in the upcoming MBC drama W: Two Worlds, which isn’t arriving for another month on July 20th but with so much promotion it feels imminent. The production team for this drama managed to bring time-traveling lovers in Queen In Hyun’s Mantogether so a happy ending could happen, and if my detailed knowledge of the His Dark Materials novel series tells me, as long as the the drama doesn’t add the conceit that one dies living long term in the other universe they can just move in together in the end, right? There are tons of new drama stills from the production and continue to impress upon me how beautifully radiant Han Hyo Joo looks and Lee Jong Seok just wearing the role of Olympic gold medalist sharpshooter and billionaire genius like second skin. Which is basically saying these two make far-fetched fantasy look plausible in a pretty way.

Spoiler

dama.jpg

dama1.jpg

dams.jpg

dama3.jpg

dunm1.jpg

dmamdda.jpg

dunm.jpg

dumsn.jpg

dmadmdsj.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/06/22/different-universes-cant-keep-fated-lovers-lee-jong-seok-and-han-hyo-joo-apart-in-new-stills-for-w-two-worlds/

• Like 5

I quickly skimmed through the thread and initially thought the pictures were fanmade. deng! now we're talking. am I reaching or being blinded by my biased eyes, but I can already feel the chemistry?! please tell me I'm not the only one getting the heart-fluttering vibes from their smiles. I'm tempted to change my profile pic now but I just love Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han together!  I'm really happy with the updates and progress of the promotions!

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, chiharuhime said:

I quickly skimmed through the thread and initially thought the pictures were fanmade. deng! now we're talking. am I reaching or being blinded by my biased eyes, but I can already feel the chemistry?! please tell me I'm not the only one getting the heart-fluttering vibes from their smiles. I'm tempted to change my profile pic now but I just love Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han together!  I'm really happy with the updates and progress of the promotions!

no u r not the only one count me in hhhhhhh, nd those aren't official posters just pic for taiwan tv ..

seeing those photos made me  think that they really should do a magazine photoshoot together to promote the drama :D 

• Like 8

my First post in here:)

-------------------

'W' Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo will take care of summer

2016/06/22

photo738089.jpg

"W" stars Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo's still images have been revealed.

On June 22, MBC's new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "W" posted the still images of the two leading actors on their official Instagram.

The revealed images show Han Hyo-joo in a white summer dress and Lee Jong-suk in a black and white shirt. Their fresh images that will beat the hot summer weather make the drama fans' hearts flutter.

"W" premieres at 10 PM on July 20th.

Source : www.xportsnews.com/je...

Hancinema

• Like 10

7 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

yeah i couldn't agree more! and when is that official poster coming out?!:blink:

actually since i became an obsessed Hyo Joo fan i did  read HHJ's thread from the very beginning so i can recognize those past frequent commenters and when you leave a comment here before i was like oh!so this one does still visit soompi?!hahah :D

Hide contents

hehe yeah!i feel like i should expand my obsession to Hyo Joo in social media and i just love her in a variety!her personality made me admired her more aside from her obvious outer beauty:P

Nine hundred over pages!? Salute! I usually come back when great things are happening. XD

Spoiler

I recently replied to your comment, about HHJ's love letter and x-man appearance. Hahahaha.

• Like 5

Drama 'W' share more hot pictures of Lee Jong Suk on set

By alim17

lee-jong-suk_1466632694_af_org.jpg

Upcoming MBC series 'W' has dropped more still cuts of the handsome Lee Jong Sukon June 22!

The pictures show him and his tall figure, long legs, and sexy smirk as he is surrounded by paparazzi and bodyguards.  His character in the drama uses spectrums to quickly move from one high occupation to another, making him well-known and respected.  

The drama begins on July 20!

lee-jong-suk_1466620877_20160622131247_5

Allkpop

• Like 7