[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

3 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

watching the bts for the release teaser makes me think that Hyo Joo is a bubbly person... isn't she @chyantrils25? I know you've been a fan... though I'm not a fan I can see how energetic she is... I love the way she's making fun of LJS... 

yup!in fact she's still a bit shy in that case cuz most of her BTS she's bubblier & more energetic so don't be surprise if in some BTS they'll be releasing you'll see her acting out of the ordinary cuz Hyo Joo is such a dork & random girl:lol:...

i hope to see sukii comes out of his shell cuz from script reading to this 2nd teaser making i can sense that he's still a bit shy and reaserved looking but those were taken last month or so,so i assume by this time he already come out of his shell & feels at ease towards Hyo Joo:D

• Like 7

15 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

yup!in fact she's still a bit shy in that case cuz most of her BTS she's bubblier & more energetic so don't be surprise if in some BTS they'll be releasing you'll see her acting out of the ordinary cuz Hyo Joo is such a dork & random girl:lol:...

i hope to see sukii comes out of his shell cuz from script reading to this 2nd teaser making i can sense that he's still a bit shy and reaserved looking but those were taken last month or so,so i assume by this time he already come out of his shell & feels at ease towards Hyo Joo:D

yeah I sense that too... he's being shy with his noona... well I think it's normal since this is the first time ...they have project together.. but I think after filming lots of scenes now they will be comfortable...

trailer reach 246k views daebak! I'm too lazy to screenshot sorry... expect for it to reach another million again...

3 pages added in our thread in just a day...woah! we're getting fast than I imagined...

hope all this will be worth it...

• Like 6

Drama 'W' drops second teaser starring Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk

Lucky Romance's follow-up drama 'W' released the second teaser on June 24 of Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk!

ClwA23UUoAAXm-T.jpg:large

The short clip shows the two standing atop a rooftop gazing at each other, but there's a barrier.  Lee Jong Suk's character is able to slip through different spectrums, but he seems unable to break through this wall to get to Han Hyo Joo despite desperate attempts.  He is determined to find her, though, saying she is like a key he needs in his life.

Get excited for the fantasy melodrama on July 20!

source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/drama-w-drops-second-teaser-starring-han-hyo-joo-and-lee-jong-suk 

Greetings to all, new member here ^^ 

Hi Rania, finally i'm back to soompi after a looonggg time :)

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, leery said:

Greetings to all, new member here ^^ 

Hi Rania, finally i'm back to soompi after a looonggg time :)

hii sweetie nd welcome back :blush: glad do have u here among us, hope u ll visit us more often from now on :wub:

@chiharuhime hahhahahaha yeh dramas that attract him, most of the time happen  to have a tragic background 

• Like 1

Possible Endings:

1) They End Up Together

a ) KangCheol will be with YeonJoo in the real world and become a happy couple

b ) YeonJoo will be with KangCheol in the comic world and become a happy couple

2) They Won't End Up Together

a ) One or Both of them will die

b ) They can't be together because they live in Different Worlds. They return to their respective worlds.

3 )  One or Both Of These Will Happen :

a ) YeonJoo will end up with real life version of KangCheol (Doppelganger)

b ) KangCheol will end up with comic version of YeonJoo. (Doppelganger)

• Like 6