[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

whoa. whoa~ that teaser looked enticing! 

btw, maybe you guys have discussed or posted it here. but hopefully someone can help answer. Is there any mention of Kang Chul having his parents around? (or is LJS playing a character without parents again?!)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chiharuhime said:

whoa. whoa~ that teaser looked enticing! 

btw, maybe you guys have discussed or posted it here. but hopefully someone can help answer. Is there any mention of Kang Chul having his parents around? (or is LJS playing a character without parents again?!)

yehh no parentss again , and brutally killed again :D 

• Like 2

what the heck!i'm still in palpitation mode!..i still can't recover how deabak this teaser is...please help me i think i'm gonna faint due to consistent heart palpitation please someone call a Doctor! or better yet call Doctor Oh Yeon Joo to have me check up! 35_emoticon_laughing_by_allsmileys-d71bw

• Like 4

1 minute ago, chyantrils25 said:

what the heck!i'm still in palpitation mode!..i still can't recover how deabak this teaser is...please help me i think i'm gonna faint due to consistent heart palpitation please someone call a Doctor! or better yet call Doctor Oh Yeon Joo to have me check up! 35_emoticon_laughing_by_allsmileys-d71bw

hahahahahahahahhhh me too still replaying it over nd over again 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahahahhhh me too still replaying it over nd over again 

same here!i keep replaying it like a broken CD!..pls let's not forget to leave a comment in NAVER and i just hope we watch the teaser in NAVER link to increase number of views but i already saw some posting it outside NAVER link:phew:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

same here!i keep replaying it like a broken CD!..pls let's not forget to leave a comment in NAVER and i just hope we watch the teaser in NAVER link to increase number of views but i already saw some posting it outside NAVER link:phew:

yehhhh they should be careful not to upload it else where that will affect nb of views

BTW where is @gangurhar :D we need to add new stuff to the 1st post like Character descriptions and 2 teasers :D 

• Like 2

oh God the teaser... full of emotion...he wants to break free and go to her...but he can't ...poor Kang Chul...thank's to Yeon Joo...he will be free...daebak! daebak!...a really good teaser...

omo Rania ...thank's for posting the teaser...u'r really d best...

let's make this thread a hot topic again...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

yeah!but it's already spreading in IG:phew:

Hide contents

ikr!that's why how i wished you should have started this thread:phew:...oh! wait! is it possible to ask the MOD to replace the thread's starter and have someone to take it over?:D

Spoiler

maybe she is busy or something cz till the 1st teaser she was doing a good job & updating it regularly but we can ask the mod to add them by herself now , nd hopefully she ll comeback soon 

@i.am.bugz.funny well thank u  was checking TVcas every sec waiting for the teaser heheheh

btw guys there s a soompi article abt the teaser can someone post it here plz :D 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

Seems like only the two of us in here...where is the other WORLDies?:lol:

Reveal hidden contents

With Eng Sub Version

I'm here to darling... am I late sorry have to do some work.... kekeke but I have to spazz to...

our OTP is so beautiful...

currently downloading the teaser to and let's make another million views... 22 Funny pretend to be cool emoji gifs

oops I did it again... top page comment...It wasn't my intention...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, lainey98 said:

Does this mean only yeon joo can travel to Kang chul's world, and not vice versa? 

that means it takes two for tango i guess, both they should do it together somehow to cross worlds but yeh seems only HHJ can go to KC world not vice versa 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

that means it takes two for tango i guess, both they should do it together somehow to cross worlds but yeh seems only HHJ can go to KC world not vice versa 

she should have just drag KC with her in real world so they can be together... I hope his father should end his story as KAng Chul being a real person....since he holds the key to KC's problem...

• Like 2

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo Build Anticipation In New “W” Trailers

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo Build Anticipation In New “W” Trailers

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “W” has revealed additional trailers.

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo have individual teasers that feature them alone. For Lee Jong Suk’s trailer, Han Hyo Joo’s voice asks, “Where are you? What kind of world do you live in?” Similarly, the trailer featuring Han Hyo Joo has Lee Jong Suk’s voice asking the same question.

In the drama, the pair live in the same place and the same time but are separated by different dimensions. The fantasy melodrama is expected to tell a romantic and unique love story.

Another trailer has been revealed which features the pair divided by their different worlds. Although able to see each other, they cannot be in each other’s worlds. However, after placing their palms against each other, the different worlds fall apart.

Check out the trailers below!

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/948681/list/79967

Spoiler

the link posted was the character & ID teaser

“W” will air its first episode on July 20 following the end of “Lucky Romance.”

SOOMPI

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

she should have just drag KC with her in real world so they can be together... I hope his father should end his story as KAng Chul being a real person....since he holds the key to KC's problem...

him not being able to go to her world is not good, that means there is a big chance that we may get a sad ending 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

him not able to go to her world is not good, that means there is a big chance that we may get a sad ending 

....Rania don't be so negative.... we can still get happy ending....though I'm not closing doors to that kind of ending... I still want happy ending for them...and let's see how the writer plays it out...

but writer-nim I hate open ending... I'll punch you if you do that... 16 Interesting and lovely cartoon gifs skype emoticons

• Like 3

Just now, i.am.bugz.funny said:

....Rania don't be so negative.... we can still get happy ending....though I'm not closing doors to that kind of ending... I still want happy ending for them...and let's see how the writer plays it out...

but writer-nim I hate open ending... I'll punch you if you do that... 16 Interesting and lovely cartoon gifs skype emoticons

haahahahahahahaah yeh hate open ending as well, let's hope it ll be happy ending then nd not to jinx it from now :D 

• Like 4