[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

26 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

woahhhh!!!it's raining Kang Chul's stills How about our Yeon Joo????:lol:

hahahahahahahah yehhh waitinng for  HHJ stillss ... but i don't understand why they throw all these stills at once O_O

i m not sad but  still 1 month left to the drama hhhhh unless they are goin to shower wz still of our OTP together :wub:

not sure if it's mbc's plan of promoting W or the fans nagging strategy on mbc is working hhhhh either ways it's working & i  m happy :D 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahahah yehhh waitinng for  HHJ stillss ... but i don't understand why they throw all these stills at once O_O

i m not sad but  still 1 month left to the drama hhhhh unless they are goin to shower wz still of our OTP together :wub:

yeah waiting like crazy but i'm more anxious for KangJoo stills:D

ikr!seems like MBC loves to caught us by surprise and having some fun on giving us some abrupt updates/news/stills :lol:..

i'm actually expecting they'll give us another teaser i bet our 1st teaser already reached 1M i haven't check it yet...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chyantrils25 said:

yeah waiting like crazy but i'm more anxious for KangJoo stills:D

ikr!seems like MBC love to caught us by surprise and having some fun on giving us some  abrupt updates/news/stills :lol:..

i'm actually expecting they'll give us another teaser i bet our 1st teaser already reached 1M i haven't check it yet...

not yet , still need for 13 k views :mellow: but we will reach it in few hrs ;)

from now on mbc will be releasing stills everyday :D 

can't wait for the 2nd teaaserrr :w00t:  think this time it ll be abt our otp together :w00t:

• Like 3

Looking at the character chart makes me wonder if there will be another Yeon Joo in Kang Chul's world and vice versa. Someone who look and sound the same but a complete different person. If they are using the concept of parallel universe then this is totally plausible! 

Thank you for all the stills! How much longer to the next teaser/ trailer T.T

• Like 4

@Rania Zeid thank's for all the updates you're posting ...I'm glad that we have you here in our thread...you're the biggest contributor here...many soompiers will join us....the more the merrier...

reading the character description makes me pity Yeon Joo... she doesn't have someone who likes her too...now I regret what I said that there shouldn't be 2nd lead here...it's unfair that only KC have an admirer and take note a sexy admirer... bet Yeon Joo will always the one to get jealous... I somehow hope that Lee Tae Hwan's character will like Yeon Joo but he already likes the secretary... poor Yeon Joo...her lovelife will be complicated...

I'm loving all those stills but can we have a glimpse of our OTP together pls. MBC...not the one that Kang Chul is lying with blood on the floor...but some sweet scene... 16 7 16 Interesting and lovely cartoon gifs skype emoticons

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

WTwoWorlds 1st Teaser reaches 1 Million views in 8 days :blush: 

Link: tvcast.naver.com/v/929084/list/79967

Yayyyy!for the 1M views!!! cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif  ....just when i'm about to update for reaching 1M views @Rania Zeid already did hehe(you're one heck of a lightning in speed!:lol:)

>>>so can we have another teaser now(MBC???):P

• Like 4

[English Sub] 160622 - First Script Reading for "W"

@i.am.bugz.funny well u r the most welcome ^_^ and thank u all as well for making this thread a fun place to be :) 

yehh me too wanna see stills and teaser of them together now , mbc is teasinng uss :w00t: 

hahahaha @chyantrils25 yeh my nick name is Ferrari :lol:actually i keep the link  opened in another tab checking the nbr every 5 min so that's why ^_^ 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

Yayyyy!for the 1M views!!! cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif  ....just when i'm about to update for reaching 1M views @Rania Zeid already did hehe(you're one heck of a lightning in speed!:lol:)

>>>so can we have another teaser now(MBC???):P

I'm with you... TEASER! TEASER! TEASER!... another teaser...another million views... 16 Interesting and lovely cartoon gifs skype emoticons can't MBC see how much attention W is getting... and how fans support this drama...so they should treat us with teaser... 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahaha @chyantrils25 yeh my nick name is Ferrari :lol:actually i keep the link  opened in another tab checking the nbr every 5 min so that's why ^_^ 

Ferrari..that makes sense!:lol:

^it's raining Kang Chul but i'm wondering where is Yeon Joo???

there she is...wandering in another dimension:lol:

along the way she meet Kang Chul in-love-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?1292791

(Kang Chul the comic book character & Yeon Joo the mannequin!:lol:)

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I'm with you... TEASER! TEASER! TEASER!... another teaser...another million views... 16 Interesting and lovely cartoon gifs skype emoticons can't MBC see how much attention W is getting... and how fans support this drama...so they should treat us with teaser... 

hahahah!ikr!we're so hyped for W and 1st teaser already reached 1M views so i guess i'ts time for another teaser!:w00t:

• Like 3

Woah!! So many Kang Chul's stills!! I loveeeeeee it!! :w00t:

I'm really loving Lee Jong Suk as a chaebol so far!

MBC is throwing everything at us at once hahaha XD

Can't wait to see some stills for Han Hyo Joo and for the other characters!!!

Woah! The first teaser already reached 1 million views?? That amazing!!! Looks like this drama is getting a lot of attention which is great!! :D

Can't wait for what MBC is going to throw at us next XD (Hopefully it's another teaser)

• Like 5

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo Laugh And Joke During “W” Script Read-Through

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo Laugh And Joke During “W” Script Read-Through

Highly anticipated drama “W” has revealed a video of their first script read-through.

The cast and crew gather all together for the first time as they read parts of the script. First, the actors introduce themselves and the names of their characters.

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo share a funny moment when the script prompts Lee Jong Suk to say Han Hyo Joo’s character is not beautiful.

Following the end of the script read-through, the cast gathers for a group photo before heading to the team dinner. Check it out below!

Spoiler

Furthermore, “W” released new still cuts of the lead actors.

Lee Jong Suk W

Lee Jong Suk W 4

Han Hyo Joo W 2Han Hyo Joo W

Lee Jong Suk 1Lee Jong Suk 2Lee Jong Suk 3

Are you excited for “W” yet?

www.soompi.com/2016/06/22/watch-lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-laugh-joke-w-script-read/

• Like 5