[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

23 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

seems @i.am.bugz.funny was right we won't get the 2nd teaser b4 next week , but at least let's hope they ll give us some new stills tomorrow ^_^ 

no you're right dear... just like you posted we're gonna have a teaser today... I'll patiently wait for it...and we're gonna spazz like crazy again...glad I've checked this thread....

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

no you're right dear... just like you posted we're gonna have a teaser today... I'll patiently wait for it...and we're gonna spazz like crazy again...glad I've checked this thread....

hahhahahahaha yeh but hope we will get a good one so that our spazz get crazier than last time :w00t:

• Like 4

005xHDOYjw1f5623z4m6rj318g18g13v.jpg

Cr: 钟硕咖啡馆

Lucky you were born that far away
So we could both make fun of distance
Lucky that I love a foreign land for
The lucky fact of your existence

Baby I would climb the Andes solely
To count the freckles on your body
Never could imagine there were only
Ten million ways to love somebody
Le do, lo le, lo le
Le do, lo le, lo le
Can't you see?
I'm at your feet!

Whenever, wherever
We're meant to be together
I'll be there and you'll be near
And that's the deal my dear
There over, here under
You'll never have to wonder
We can always play by ear
But that's the deal my dear
Lucky that my lips not only mumble
They spill kisses like a fountain
Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains
Lucky I have strong legs like my mother
To run for cover when I need it
And these two eyes are for no other
The day you leave will cry a river
Le do, lo le, lo le
Le do, lo le, lo le
At your feet
I'm at your feet!

Whenever, wherever
There over, here under
You'll never have to wonder
We can always play by ear
But that's the deal my dear
Le do, lo le, lo le
Le do, lo le, lo le
Think out loud
Say it again
Le do, lo le, lo le, lo le
Tell me one more time
That you'll live
Lost in my eyes
Whenever, wherever
There over, here under
You've got me head over heels
There's nothing left to fear
If you really feel the way I feel
Whenever, wherever
There over, here under
You've got me head over heels
There's nothing left to fear
If you really feel the way I feel

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:
The 2nd teaser will be aired today at 2:00  pm    :w00t:

ok!i never really lost my hope that we'll be getting another teaser this week,glad they're releasing it or else i'll be really dissappointed & pissed off the whole weekend!:D

P.S but i'm sooo pissed off with this net connection of mine!grrrr!!!:angry:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahahahahaha i posted on twitter the moment that whatever whenever post was out hahaha i mean shakira clip 

Ahahahahahaha... bcos you were busy in Twitter, I was faster than you. :P Well... my internet connection here is really sucks :tears::angry:, so I'll sign off now b4 I lose my temper and slam my phone against the desk!!! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Ahahahahahaha... bcos you were busy in Twitter, I was faster than you. :P Well... my internet connection here is really sucks :tears::angry:, so I'll sign off now b4 I lose my temper and slam my phone against the desk!!! 

hahahahahahahaha not i just posted shakira clip  not lyrics or edited video like u did :D

where are u goin?? not goin to be here when the 2nd teaser is out ?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahahaha not i just posted shakira clip  not lyrics or edited video like u did :D

where are u goin?? not goin to be here when the 2nd teaser is out ?

I'm on vacation, my dear... going out to have some fun. But I'll be lurking here when the teaser is out. :P Meanwhile, have fun spazzing! I've very high expectation of the 2nd teaser after watching the soft teaser and seeing the edit pic that MBC posted (which is really cool and nice... also, not to mention, the lyrics describes Yeon-Joo and Kang Chul's pedicament so perfectly)

• Like 2

Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo Cuddle Up in OTP Posters for W: Two Worlds

Posted on June 23, 2016 by ockoala

nyun1.jpg

The combination of Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo in the promo posters for W: Two Worlds totally sells them as a couple for me. There is a bright warmth about them even with such uninteresting backgrounds, with Han Hyo Joo’s patented toothy beaming smile and Lee Jong Seok with his trademark grin. The light blue dress and slightly reddish tinted blunt cut bangs long hair all frame Han Hyo Joo beautifully, but Lee Jong Seok’s wide stripped collared shirt makes him look a tad cheesy and not the Olympic sharp shooter gold medalist turned billionaire genius character he’s supposed to be, but it’s a tiny quibble on what is otherwise a very visually compatible series of OTP posters. If Uncontrollably Fond fails to make audiences uncontrollably fond over it come early July, that leaves W: Two Worlds ready later in the month to scoop up the undecided viewers, unless of course Wanted on SBS keeps rising steadily in ratings.

nyun%202.jpg

nuynu.jpg

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, irenetan said:

I'm on vacation, my dear... going out to have some fun. But I'll be lurking here when the teaser is out. :P Meanwhile, have fun spazzing! I've very high expectation of the 2nd teaser after watching the soft teaser and seeing the edit pic that MBC posted (which is really cool and nice... also, not to mention, the lyrics describes Yeon-Joo and Kang Chul's pedicament so perfectly)

ah if that so then go nd have fun u r forgiven hahahahaahaahha

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahahahahaha i posted on twitter the moment that whatever whenever post was out hahaha i mean shakira clip 

seems like we're all on the same boat once we saw that whenerver wherever caption!:lol:...Jinjja! that shakira song just popped into my head then sung it silently the moment i saw the caption hahahah!:Dsurely that whenerver wherever shakira song suddenly got lots of views:lol:

ok!20 mins more in my place before the teaser!:w00t:..ahh i'm so anxious for this one!are we going to see our OTP this time in one frame???

• Like 3

The combination of Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo in the promo posters for W: Two Worlds totally sells them as a couple for me. There is a bright warmth about them even with such uninteresting backgrounds, with Han Hyo Joo’s patented toothy beaming smile and Lee Jong Seok with his trademark grin. The light blue dress and slightly reddish tinted blunt cut bangs long hair all frame Han Hyo Joo beautifully, but Lee Jong Seok’s wide stripped collared shirt makes him look a tad cheesy and not the Olympic sharp shooter gold medalist turned billionaire genius character he’s supposed to be, but it’s a tiny quibble on what is otherwise a very visually compatible series of OTP posters

i just love the writer's thoughts!seems like our OTP piqued this writer's interest!:D

• Like 2