[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

this is my 1st post after recovering (trying to) from numb state where I was left with one word spinning in my head: WHAT?!!...WHAT?!!...WHAT?!!... 

now this is what we can call it "if remembering all the painful truth and having your memories back isn't painful enough why not see them with your own eyes reading your own manhwa life and see yourself vanishing?!!" :heartbreak::bawling: 

WHY IS HE VANISHING?!!! HE'S TH MAIN LEAD, HE CAN'T VANISH!!! :scream: WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING?!! 

I was wondering how come Kang Cheol wasn't that surprised to see himelf vanishing/turn into drawing and I was left speachless by his awkward behaviour with Yeon Joo doing everything they did before and she wanted to do with him wheen he should be questioning her and suspecious toward her but then it turned out because HE KNEW EVRYTHING!!! :scream::heartbreak: and how he asked her if her husband who disappeard was him!!! :heartbreak::bawling:  

is that why he's vanishing?!! because he's just waiting for his end and have nothing to fight and live for?!! don't do this to me again!!! :bawling: it's like he was only waiting for Yeon Joo to make sure of what he learned and fulfill her wish!! :bawling: 

why was Yeon Joo teleported to assembly man Han's office?!! what's bhind this?!! 

one of my best moment in this episode was when Yeon Joo started erasing and modifying everything that can lead the cops to Kang Cheol, my heart almost stoped of fear that he will get caught but I started breathing again when the door and blood drops goted erased till we saw her changing the car's color and is plack numbers!! I'm really proud of her, she really saved the day!! *breathe*

my heart broke to million pieces when Kang Cheol got back to his senses (sseing the medical suplies besidee his bed) calling for Yeon Joo with his week and broken voice!! :bawling: 

I really don't know what will happen and the door between the two worlds appeared again?!! and Kang Cheol is looking super fine with everything apart from when he faced the psycho culprit!! WHAT'S HAPPNING?!!! :scream: 

• Like 19

Yay! I love how smart YJ is, never wasting time when she's back in her world and trying to draw all the requisites for KC, writing the letter to communicate with instructions to KC and even drawing an alarm clock to wake him up.. 

Its really like history repeating itself with KC buying a dress from the market instead of a boutique and he himself said he wanted to buy a ₩3M dress for her but his bank accounts are frozen atm.. 

I still get creeps whenever the camera zooms into daddy oh's no face like as if something is gonna happen.. 

My heart actually skipped a beat when KC mentioned under his breath that he has done some of the 10 things that YJ wants and i thought finally he remembered?! But at least he said he tried to do some of the things that YJ's husband(himself) did not do for her... 

But why is he disappearing?

AND NEXT EP OUR OTP CROSSED OVER TO THE REAL WORLD!? :w00t:

Great episode today as usual and its a painful 6 day wait to wednesday again... 

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

questions is.....how come 30 something manhwa series book, become only as thin as it?? I imagine something as thick as Harry Potter book :lol: 

I was thinking the same thing, but if manhwa volumes are similar to manga, then it would be a few chapters in one volume. That could cover the scenes wherein YJ was dragged into the webtoon.

• Like 8

haven't watched eps 10&11 yet!! i'll be watching later if i've got to buy some time.. thank you for all the recappers!! can't tag you all!! you all know yourselves...I love you guysss really!!! 

Guess, we have to wait for 6 days again let the countdown begin!!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, yren said:

hahahaha! been downloading all previous episodes as well as soon as the hard sub is up! my routine  every week before Wed: lurk here for updates, re-watch all the previous episodes, checking every articles related to W, search for new mv's and wait for a newly released bts! so basically W is dominating my life! no matter how busy I am my mind is still occupied by W!! so I can already feel a very bad Withdrawal brewing up once the drama is over!! :crazy:

you are not alone chingu im really addicted with W, mind you i was not LJS fan but he converted to me to be his fan. I was not also like this with other dramas that i watch before, it's my first time joining in the forum, what W have done to me but im not complaining hehe. Same here i always come in this thread to read all the insights of our wonderful chingus here but also to look for the goodies about our otp.This makes me more excited on my trip to korea this coming January i really want to visit their shooting locations.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Annyeong!!! I see some familar names here ... my dearest patients @snowglobe147 @dhia205 @andy78@Mau_Cherry @drmjs @jeonghyang :P

I was summoned by @nonski so I thought I jump in to watch W and ha who knew I would screencap it.... I got freaked out by the no face Appa she did call him that right?? I didnt mistaken that lol! well it was my first time recapping it Im virtually on the edge of my seat and totally confused hahaha! :sweatingbullets: But dam, I miss seeing Sukkie. :wub:

Worldiz are glad you are joining the liveblogging team :) @Kasmic ching, another PAC member on-board!

• Like 13

I am speechless

I thought this drama at least gonna start to unveil itself from here, because its only 5 eps left

i thought starting from this episode she would stop, or at least reduce, the surprises

i thought she wouldnt make this unpredictable starting from now

But writernim said NOPE NOT HAPPENING

Yes, i hope this writer and misaeng + signal would colaborate

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Annyeong!!! I see some familar names here ... my dearest patients @snowglobe147 @dhia205 @andy78@Mau_Cherry @drmjs @jeonghyang :P

I was summoned by @nonski so I thought I jump in to watch W and ha who knew I would screencap it.... I got freaked out by the no face Appa she did call him that right?? I didnt mistaken that lol! well it was my first time recapping it Im virtually on the edge of my seat and totally confused hahaha! :sweatingbullets: But dam, I miss seeing Sukkie. :wub:

Annyeong another dearest fellow patients @Kasmic ^_^, should we summon another patients too?? i bet they haven't recover from withdrawal syndrome.. maybe sukie can help them a bit :lol:that no face-voldemort appa indeed freak me out from the first time he shown up his handsome face LOL... 

i have to give 4 thumb up to the make up team (or CG team... i don't know which one).. he looks so scary 

anyway.. KC and his dead glare, he could kill any lady on the spot

Cqtd9IGUEAA0oYn.jpg

CTO..

@Sice could be like that too, since i don't know how webtoon work if its put as a book. if each time webtoon release is one chapter on book, i think it could be thin too... 

• Like 11

Hmm, this episode felt like a Wednesday episode, I guess? I felt like there was way more talking than action, so it was a bit harder to follow for me. And while I did gasp at KC busting out the book, it also wasn't a complete surprise to me because of the spoiler pics of LJS walking around holding a W book.

While as a fan in the audience I appreciate that KC now knows about the manhwa and is now in a better position to fight evil Doraemon, I'm worried about the emotional development of the romance, particularly on KC's side. It has always been the aspect of the show that I'm least sold on, and in episode 10 I was starting to feel like there was some weight to it, and I was hoping in this second go-around I could believe that KC could really fall in love with her. But KC doing all the "romantic" things because he learned all about his past with YJ from the manhwa...it feels forced to me, just like the first time. Maybe I need to see the translation for this episode. I definitely need to see the next episode, maybe it's different from what I think it could be. I guess I'll just have to see. :mellow:

• Like 11

just a theory, since YJ can become a Main Lead and totally absorb into the Comic world.
now, the other way, the Main Lead Chul himself can find his own hand disappearing, can it mean that the Main Character is rewriting and changing Main lead... that said, can Chul now be transporting to be a character in the Real world, since he is relinquishing his Lead-role?

i am totally expecting the Unexpected from Song JJ. Not once in my entire about 15 yrs since first watching KD, did i unable to roughtly guess the many scenario that may fix apply as ending. for W, first time in my life, i can't predict anything.

And did i see something cooking between DY and SH? at least on DY's part, i don't believed he has no feels for SH. can they have some happy ending, SH always goes to DY for pouring over her woes and rants right?isnt DY someone she confide in and trusted, can that be another Happy Ending ? my heart skip a beat when you Awesome Worldiz wrote that SH drunk and pour her woes to DY.

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, cheskaunnie said:

you are not alone chingu im really addicted with W, mind you i was not LJS fan but he converted to me to be his fan. I was not also like this with other dramas that i watch before, it's my first time joining in the forum, what W have done to me but im not complaining hehe. Same here i always come in this thread to read all the insights of our wonderful chingus here but also to look for the goodies about our otp.This makes me more excited on my trip to korea this coming January i really want to visit their shooting locations.

I have seen almost all of LJS's drama but I never really saw him as a man, he's more like a baby to me...but here in W he blossomed as a hot, smexy namja in my eyes! he really fits well in playing a sexy male alpha here! 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Hmm, this episode felt like a Wednesday episode, I guess? I felt like there was way more talking than action, so it was a bit harder to follow for me. And while I did gasp at KC busting out the book, it also wasn't a complete surprise to me because of the spoiler pics of LJS walking around holding a W book.

While as a fan in the audience I appreciate that KC now knows about the manhwa and is now in a better position to fight evil Doraemon, I'm worried about the emotional development of the romance, particularly on KC's side. It has always been the aspect of the show that I'm least sold on, and in episode 10 I was starting to feel like there was some weight to it, and I was hoping in this second go-around I could believe that KC could really fall in love with her. But KC doing all the "romantic" things because he learned all about his past with YJ from the manhwa...it feels forced to me, just like the first time. Maybe I need to see the translation for this episode. I definitely need to see the next episode, maybe it's different from what I think it could be. I guess I'll just have to see. :mellow:

My sentiments exactly. He KNOWS that it took place, but he still doesn't REMEMBER the time they spent together. I hope the writer allows Kang chul to develop feelings for her again instead of jumping right into all the couple stuff 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

What is happening in ep 11 i just saw the preview of ep 12 without watching ep 11

it's a GREAT episode like usual!! :love: but I cried for sure!! :bawling: 

1/ Yeon Joo saved the day!! she draw the medical suplies for Kang Cheol, a clock to wake him up and a a letter to ask him to use her instructions since she can't be beside him!! she erased the door to Kang Cheol's hotel room and his blooddrops and changed his car's comor and plate number!! she got teleported to assembly man's office and hee recogniseed her but she managed to run away!! shee almost got shockeed by the psycho culprit but stoped when she did shut the drawing screen!!

2/ Kang Cheol made many of the wishes Yeon Joo was wishing to have with him and marked in the book before the reset and saw his hand vanishing and turning into drawing and askeed Yeon Joo if he's her husband who disappeared ( he saw the truth with his own eyes when he read the manhwa Yeon Joo leeft behind her in W world) and that's the cliffhanger they left us with!! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

• Like 8

I need the raw version of this episode! I missed the live stream!!! 

Cr to owner 

Although they are on the run, but it seems to be a romantic ice cream date. I really like the way that KC wanted to do this with her on behalf her 'husband'. It already shows how much he care about her ;) 

I'm still missing yesterday's ep kiss....

• Like 13