[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I have a feeling that Yeon Joo is being accused of stabbing Kang Chul... or maybe she's a suspect of her missing dad's case....

I also think that Yeon Joo got arrested before she travelled to Kang Chul's dimension since she was wearing a different clothing when she travelled to Kang Chul's dimension.

@Rania Zeid Thank you for posting the eng subbed version!!! But I will still continue replaying the teaser on naver to help increase the views! :D 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

Kang Chul: Oh Yeon Joo where are you now?

awww the way he mentions Yeon Joo's name... 5234633256745.gif Onion bulb Cartoon Emoji free download(Emoticon Gifs) Emoticon Gif Emoji free 

@Rania Zeid thank you for posting the subbed teaser...

Just now, VIP_Cake said:

I have a feeling that Yeon Joo is being accused of stabbing Kang Chul... or maybe she's a suspect of her missing dad's case....

I also think that Yeon Joo got arrested before she travelled to Kang Chul's dimension since she was wearing a different clothing when she travelled to Kang Chul's dimension.

@Rania Zeid Thank you for posting the eng subbed version!!! But I will still continue replaying the teaser on naver to help increase the views! :D 

U r welcome ^_^

yeh i think she s accused of that 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

well that blur thingy in JS' part is done on purpose to give the feeling that it's like a virtual reality (comic book, game etc..) while if u notice in HHJ 's part that doesn't exist, the pic is very clear & thi is to indicate the reality, it's smart way to separate the two worlds nd make the viewer sense something diff in each part (HHJ's & JS')... that what make that teaser very well done ..those details they put in it ...u just need to look bit deeper than what u/we used to see in teasers 

I know. When I check again, now 1080p FHD mode is available. Teaser now more clear.

• Like 6

Woaaaah :D everyone is here and still celebrating  !! This is so cool and we are indeed the hot topic  hurrayyyyy :D... i'm waiting for articles and the opinion of media !!

And here's what i thought about the events that happened .. according to the synopsis released it says that hhj is the one who's gonna travel to the other world so she can't be arrested before .. there's a scene on the roof where she's standing and there's a body laying there next to her (i know because i've seen it for a thousand time and paused every milli second hihihi ) probably that's when she's gonna find him .. run looking for help and probably come back to the real world to look for her father .. that's when he calls her (where are you now ?) since she left him .. and then since her father is gone missing maybe the police will suspect her and arrest her ?? Pretty logical right ?? Hahah it might not be true of course it's just what i personally think :P

• Like 7

Seeing this makes my heart pound!! My Facebook and Instagram are all full of his pictures today! But this beaten up pic looks so heartbreaking... I get the feeling that this will be one of the cliffhanger scenes of Episode one or two!! Gaaaaaaahhhhhh!

It looks so fast paced!!! Fingers crossed!!If they play their cards well, this is bound to be the biggest drama of this year!! Especially with such brilliant cast as lead actors!! 

Aaaaaaaaaaah! *still fangirling and grinning away*

People at work are staring weirdly at me now, since I keep staring at my phone and smiling!!

• Like 6

Watch: Lee Jong Suk Is All Charisma In New “W” Trailer

Watch: Lee Jong Suk Is All Charisma In New “W” Trailer

Lee Jong Suk is ready to bring charisma and winks with his drama comeback.

The highly anticipated upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “W” has revealed its first trailer.

In the trailer, Lee Jong Suk exudes class as his super chaebol character Kang Chul. At the same time viewers get to see his manly side as he fights a large number of individuals singlehandedly. After his win, the actor shoots a charming wink at the screen.

Following this, we get to see Han Hyo Joo as her character Oh Yeon Joo. In the short clip, she goes through a variety of experiences and has confusion over the turn of events.

The pair are living in the same place at the same place yet are in different dimensions. Viewers will be able to find out more about the intriguing drama when it airs on July 20 at 10 p.m. KST.

Watch it below!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/14/watch-lee-jong-suk-is-all-charisma-in-new-w-trailer/

• Like 8

7 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

This is official ver? Feel like watching BTS video. Teaser making seems like very hurry and the quality so disappointed. I'm sorry but feel like fmv, even more worse.

I agree with you . Rather then making it long , they should have put it short  with more graphics. LJS scenes were quit good but not well syncronised. Thay had every good thing in teaser what it lacked was syncronization.

Anyways I wish next teaser will be better and actual show will be best. W ............fighting :)

• Like 6

Crossing over into each other’s worlds in W’s first teaser

by girlfriday | June 14, 2016 | 

W14.jpg

Finally, the first teaser for W–Two Worlds! The first trailer for MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday series is a cryptic glimpse at our main characters, and though it doesn’t do much to answer all our questions about the mysterious plot, it’s nice to finally see our leads in action. The supernatural suspense drama stars Lee Jong-seok and Han Hyo-joo in a romance that travels between fantasy and reality, when an event allows them to cross dimensions and enter each other’s worlds.

The writer of time-travel dramas Nine and Queen Inhyun’s Man returns with the new supernatural series about parallel universes — one fantasy, one reality — that exist in the same space and time. Lee Jong-seok plays Kang Chul, a super-chaebol worth trillions, and Han Hyo-joo is Oh Yeon-joo, a surgeon who’s on a mission to find her missing father.

Everything about our hero Kang Chul seems to place him in the fantasy world: The teaser opens with him driving fast cars and singlehandedly winning street fights, and then mugging for the camera in the rain. Like his life is a commercial for beer, because he only does exciting and/or photogenic things.

Our heroine Oh Yeon-joo, on the other hand, looks frightened as she runs through a world that seems foreign to her. The copy reads: “A space between broken dimensions. Two worlds.” She wakes up in a strange place and cries, “I think I’m going to get captured by the police! What have I done?” She does in fact get arrested and interrogated by the cops for something. And elsewhere on a rooftop, Kang Chul looks bloodied and bruised as he asks in voiceover, “Oh Yeon-joo, where are you right now?” Probably in your world, looking for you!

I think I’m going to like the angst and suspense derived from both of them being thrown into unfamiliar worlds. Just as long as they get a chance to be in the same space at the same time! I know they’re meant to be star-crossed, but I don’t want them to be thatstar-crossed.

W–Two Worlds follows Lucky Romance on Wednesdays and Thursdays, beginning July 20.

W15.jpg

W16.jpg

W17.jpg

W18.jpg

W19.jpg

W20.jpg

W21.jpg

W22.jpg

W23.jpg

W24.jpg

W25.jpg

W26.jpg

W27.jpg

W28.jpg

W29.jpg

W30.jpg

W31.jpg

W32.jpg

Via Osen

• Like 7

18 hours ago, MarieJose said:

Don't worry ash i'm sure it's not gonna be the last scene in an episode..  in fact i remember reading somewhere that the drama.will start with him laying on the floor all with blood..  i don't know what's next :P

but whether we like it or not we'll be seeing lots of bloody Kang Chul ... 'cause daddy Oh wants to kill him in the story...so I'm preparing myself for heart breaking scenes...

I just pray to God that both character survives up to the ending... I can take heartbreaking scenes each episode as long as it's a happy ending..I wonder if Kang Chul knew Yeon Joo even before she crossed his world...

BILLIONAIRE KANG CHUL IN HIS CAR  01 2 22 MUX Jupiter Emoji Gifs

27055881393_9e31e92d28_b.jpg

Kang Chul somehow reminds me of Christian Grey...because both became rich at such a young age...

• Like 9

5 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

the power of desperation!(digging out anything/everything):P

yeah!let's pour it on the replies WORLDies!..so that i remember @irenetan same with other WORLDies who is at work  right now will have a hard time

catching up later!kekeke 

Urgh... @chyantrils25, I hate you! I really do!! :angry::P This thread is moving too fast for me to catch up... and I feel so tired now after a day of work and reading all those updates. 

Spoiler

kitten.gif LOL... :D 

I'm so occupied at work while everyone else is having so much fun in the thread and celebrating the release of our first teaser. :( Now where's everybody? Busy watching the teaser, I guess? kekekekeke...

Hahahaaaa helppppp meeeee!!!!! I'm sooooo addicted to it... can't stop clicking on the replay button over and over again!!!!! :crazy: Actually when I watched the teaser for the 1st time, I thought it ended after Jong Suk wink at me cos there was a slight pause. And I was like "What the ..... ? Again ? :angry:"... (lol) then our beautiful lady, Yeon-Joo showed up. I have to say that I really love her style in "W". She looks so beautiful and elegant. :rolleyes: As for Jong Suk, I still can't get used to his permed hair (although I think it helps for audiences to see him in a new image and most of his fans should love his new style) so save me @Rania Zeid lol... save meeeeee... I still love him though :wub:... he'll always be my handsome babe :rolleyes:.. and that fight scene he did is just so awesomeeeee!!!!!  

By the way, what happened to the teaser they were filming at Ilsan Lake Park? They didn't include it in our 1st teaser... :o So could it be we have another teaser coming end of this month? :w00t: I agree that the 1st teaser is just a glimpse of our main leads and they're trying not to reveal too much about the plot (as there's still 1 month to the premiere date). So I hope that there'll be more OTP moments and suspense/ intriguing scenes in the subsequent trailers. 

2 hours ago, shana0127 said:

I agree with you . Rather then making it long , they should have put it short  with more graphics. LJS scenes were quit good but not well syncronised. Thay had every good thing in teaser what it lacked was syncronization.

Anyways I wish next teaser will be better and actual show will be best. W ............fighting :)

We have some friends here who are disappointed in our 1st teaser. @shana0127 I think I kinda understand what you mean. But overall, I think they did good (maybe just not as perfect as we expect). Since we're all here to support the drama, let's pray for an even better 2nd & 3rd teaser! :) 

Before I forget, @Rania Zeid pls update us on the response from K-netizens on our 1st teaser. I hope the reviews are mostly positive! 

That's it... and I'm back to re-watching the teaser. Bye... :blush:

• Like 9