[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

1 hour ago, quockhanh45 said:

I really hate the logo. Why they use them on all part of teaser? And what's wrong with screen quailty (video quality - not sure how to use it in english)? It's not clear and blur, not in FHD 1080p. This teaser is a leaked teaser?
And why MBC don't upload it on their Youtube Channel?

well that blur thingy in JS' part is done on purpose to give the feeling that it's like a virtual reality (comic book, game etc..) while if u notice in HHJ 's part that doesn't exist, the pic is very clear & thi is to indicate the reality, it's smart way to separate the two worlds nd make the viewer sense something diff in each part (HHJ's & JS')... that what make that teaser very well done ..those details they put in it ...u just need to look bit deeper than what u/we used to see in teasers 

• Like 9

Oh my I have so many things to do right now but I just can't resist to express my happiness for the released teaser... like what I've said as long as I've saw them together I won't complain...maybe not face to face but seeing them both onscreen is enough...

look guys that was only the first teaser or maybe just an extra ...we should be thankful they released one today instead of releasing it on the last week of June... I think MBC are just pressured that fans keep bugging them for a teaser so they release it even it's not the time yet... And just like what my fellow WORLDies said it's just like a sneak peek of their character... two different worlds...virtual vs. reality...like they're just introducing them to us...we're not into the story yet... if you've been a fans of kdrama for this long... you'll know that most of first teaser used to be like that... I remember Yong Pal drama before though I didn't watch that drama I've saw the first teaser and Kim Tae Hee was just flying there...no connection to the drama itself... and guys we still have 2 teaser's left... we never know if next time it will be better...but to be honest the first teaser was amazing...I'm invested more with a drama that doesn't have good trailer but have the best story rather than having good teasers but not a great story...I've seen many dramas like that and I end up dropping it... well teaser's are just a teaser anyway it doesn't justify whether the drama is good or bad... so we don't have to be disappointed...let's wait for the drama to air first then let's see if it's worth watching or worth dropping...

at last I saw KC driving his famous ferrari and oh God HHJ finally you came out of my screen 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji...I've been waiting for you honey 26iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji...you're so beautiful as always ...one of the prettiest actress in Korea... my OTP I'm ready to be swept away by your sweetness and cheesy lines...

Two Worlds fighting!! sending lots of love  061 35 Super cute catwoman emoji gifs free download cat emoticons cat emoji

• Like 10

Someone tell me how do I concentrate at work today?!

I keep going back to the video...it's already downloaded on my phone and I keep pressing repeat! Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh... He looks so amazing kicking some serious butt... And I agree with Rania... Love the video game feel in it. It's tailor made with that logo! Its the same video game feeling...I felt like I was inside a GTA video.. And I loved how they split it into two..one for him and one for her.. Initially I thought they wouldn't compliment each other, but they would look amazing from the likes of this teaser! Can't wait to see more of their trailers and teasers...I feel we are lucky that they released this so soon...wasn't he shooting for this scene just weeks back? His last IG update is exactly from this shoot...

My my my... Gaaah...someone tell me how to calm my racing heart!! 

Sukiespazzzzzz!! :D ottokkkeeee! 

I can't...I just... Aaaah! *still squealing*

At last the longest wait feels worth it!! Thirty six days...you will be longer than hell... :(

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

I keep going back to the video...it's already downloaded on my phone and I keep pressing repeat! Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh... He looks so amazing kicking some serious butt... And I agree with Rania... Love the video game feel in it. It's tailor made with that logo! Its the same video game feeling...I felt like I was inside a GTA video.. And I loved how they split it into two..one for him and one for her.. Initially I thought they wouldn't compliment each other, but they would look amazing from the likes of this teaser! Can't wait to see more of their trailers and teasers...I feel we are lucky that they released this so soon...wasn't he shooting for this scene just weeks back? His last IG update is exactly from this shoot...

At last the longest wait feels worth it!! Thirty six days...you will be longer than hell... :(

yeh till now like 95% of comments are very positive even from non fans and from diff countries;) (5 % left are the 3 comments here actually hhh ) 

let's see what the knetizens will say abt it if they ll like it or not 

now waiting for the subbed teaser so i can i understand what is HHJ is saying, she s saying very important stuff it seems that will make us understand better what's happening  :wub:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, SORA1993 said:

OH MAH GAAWD THAT TEASER IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!! its beyond my Expectations!! n its longer than i thought!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: Yaahooooooo~~~

i LOVED that they showed the atmosphere in the drama but without showing spoilers! ..and those effects are SO creative!

i can tell JS is able to portray Kang Cheol perfectly by his expressions and gestures alone!

His role in W sounds Soo different than his previous roles, it gives different vibes~~

& HHJ looks so Angelic and beautiful like a queen, well she's always looked like a queen,<3333 i loved her dresses!

Reeally missed her!!! TT

looking forward to seeing interactions between the characters!

and the cinematography was perfect especially the night scenes!!!!~~

SOO EXCITED!!!!!!~~~~~~

ikr!since this is the 1st teaser i really expected it'll be shorter maybe MBC decided to pacify us(W fans) cuz we've been ranting all over cuz we feel like their lacking when it comes to promoting W and viola they give us a 1min teaser!:w00t:

and one thing to boast about is that we really have two gorgeous leads!though we didn't have them in one frame from the teaser but surely we'll have them in the next coming teaser release in-love-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?1292791 not to mention their quality of acting(which is a no worries thing for me) so it's really up to the over-all execution of the story..man!i really do have high hopes with this one....W

be good to us please... prayerguy.gif

Spoiler

@i.am.bugz.funny @leekyuphiihehehe both of you your comments always amuses me !very cheerful,lively and i can feel your energies WORLDies!:D @Rania Zeid i really believe you should have started this thread!:P

• Like 9

15 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

me too...I keep replaying it for the nth times...maybe I'm too drawn for this drama...LJS and HHJ... both are such beautiful creatures... even if they don't met yet in the teaser I can already feel their electrifying chemistry... what more if they have skinships...like holding each other's hands, maybe hugging or the most popular skinship: kissing...aaaawwwww  2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji  It will be awesome... 7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emojibe waiting for that moment... Pls. let this be one of the best drama...

• Like 7

OMGAH!! I KEEP RAPING THE PLAY BUTTON! 

they are such beautiful creatures, thank you 2 for being born into this world~~ :wub:

I kinda liked the concept that makes u feel that there is a difference in the universes. 

Anyway, looking at the teaser, it seems like HyoJoo is being detained after going into JongSuk's world for injuring(?) him? Feeling the suspense here... :w00t:

D-36! 

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

now waiting for the subbed teaser so i can i understand what is HHJ is saying, she s saying very important stuff it seems that will make us understand better what's happening  :wub:

i believe @SORA1993 already posted the teaser with english sub version just do a little back reading:D

• Like 4

OMG OMG OMG!!! THE TEASER IS FINALLY OUT!!! YAYYAYAYYAYA!!!

AND IT'S SO AMAZING!! OMG LEE JONG SUK LOOKS AMAZING!!! HIS SMILE KILLED ME!!! HE'S SO GOOD LOOKING OMG!!!

AND THOSE MOVIES!!! I LOVE IT!!!

HAN HYO JOO LOOKS AMAZING AS WELL!! SHE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS!!

I REALLY LOVE THE SPECIAL EFFECTS THAT THEY ADDED!!!!

WAS THE WAIT TOTALLY WORTH?? YEESSSSS! YES IT WAS!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE TEASERS!!! :w00t:

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

OMGAH!! I KEEP RAPING THE PLAY BUTTON! 

they are such beautiful creatures, thank you 2 for being born into this world~~ :wub:

I kinda liked the concept that makes u feel that there is a difference in the universes. 

hahah!guess we're on the same boat i keep rewatching the teaser like a broken CD!:P

41 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Anyway, looking at the teaser, it seems like HyoJoo is being detained after going into JongSuk's world for injuring(?) him? Feeling the suspense here... :w00t:

D-36! 

yeah!our heroine got arrested!

13412900_253567405012445_230481893431914

poor Yeon Joo!she's at a total loss and yet she got arrested:D

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

fellow WORLDies can I ask a favor? I want to download the teaser in my laptop and I don't know how...there isn't even a YT link... can someone help me with this? or PM me the link... thank you!

I downloaded from Facebook on to my phone... Here's the link..https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1154665924607039&id=885714091502225

Just long press on the video and it will show you the option to save video.. :)

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

fellow WORLDies can I ask a favor? I want to download the teaser in my laptop and I don't know how...there isn't even a YT link... can someone help me with this? or PM me the link... thank you!

well you can save the link sora1998 IG post here...

Spoiler

i actually already made a YT version but i turn it into private cuz just like @Rania Zeidadvised it would be better if we watch the teaser from naver to you know gain more views:D

• Like 9

15 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

I downloaded from Facebook on to my phone... Here's the link..

Just long press on the video and it will show you the option to save video.. :)

thank you so much for the link dear! but I already downloaded it out of desperation....now I can replay it non-stop...kekeke ....

we're a hot thread in soompi right now...daebak!!!! and soon we'll be reaching  60 pages....

27626941046_4380b2ef64_b.jpg

@chyantrils25 you're the star of my snapshot... and thank you too...but I already have it in my laptop...I searched for an online site where I can download vids from naver...

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

thank you so much for the link dear! but I already downloaded it out of desperation....now I can replay it non-stop...kekeke ....

we're a hot thread in soompi right now...daebak!!!! and soon we'll be reaching  60 pages....

the power of desperation!(digging out anything/everything):P

yeah!let's pour it on the replies WORLDies!..so that i remember @irenetan same with other WORLDies who is at work  right now will have a hard time

catching up later!kekeke 6.gif

• Like 6