[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

21 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Whaaaatt? Just like that??? The lack of sincerity ! :angry:

And it's causing me to have double vision... :astonished:

14 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

Oooooooh!!! They release the Official Logo!! At least there's some news today!! XD

I actually like the logo. The blue looks like it represents one dimension and the red represents the other dimension. The two colours/dimensions merges together which makes purple (I think that represents Kang Chul and Yeon Joo).

Well, that's my theory. :) 

But the other fan-made logos are also reallyyyy good :3

A lot of fans do have a lot of creativity :D

they just took it from Words doc. Text effect, no effort made & no creativity at alll

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

they just took it from Words doc. Text effect, no effort made & no creativity at alll

oh yeah right no effort made is the exact word!even my 5yr old niece can do something like that!:angry:(W new logo)..the first thing comes to my mind when i saw the logo was what the heck no effort has been exerted at all!it has no appeal & i don't see any significance about the logo TBH;)

• Like 4

That is just mehhh. Haven't these people learned anything about simplicity? You got this awesome, artsy and thought-provoking title "W", why do they wanna over-complicate it with something as cheesy as split color. 

This size 72 news time roman W is wayy better than whatever they just came out with.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, uknowahah said:

That is just mehhh. Haven't these people learned anything about simplicity? You got this awesome, artsy and thought-provoking title "W", why do they wanna over-complicate it with something as cheesy as split color. 

This size 72 news time roman W is wayy better than whatever they just came out with.  

:lol:

heheheheheheheh  true 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

yay!!!what is this mean?are they going to released the 1st teaser tomorrow at 10am???ahhh!the suspense is really killing me right now!!!

@chyantrils25 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... I hope so! I was just about to go to bed... urgh... now I can't sleep and tmr I won't be able to concentrate at work!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 4

Guys i think what MBC just did was only out of hurry and pressure of the fans to get something don't you think?  I mean i understant how many many fans me among them wants to get anyyyyyything but don't you think it's still early??  I think the other dramas are being promoted now because they're gonna air soon for exemple doctors who still has only few days to be aired not more then a month..  and UF has being promoted only because it's preproduced and they're done filming so they're not as busy as W's crew.. seeing all that promotion for other dramas is only making us nervous and stressed and that's why we can't wait any longer !! But I honestly prefer to wait longer and to get something worth waiting for rather then some effortless things just like this logo!  I'm only hoping that the teaser won't disappoint me tomorrow..  i'm praying for that!  

Ps: just an honest opinion.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

@chyantrils25 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... I hope so! I was just about to go to bed... urgh... now I can't sleep and tmr I won't be able to concentrate at work!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

i went bananas when i saw the post in IG! no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

someone repost it and write a caption in korean then i use GT it says teaser will be released tomorrow morning at 10am(but of course let's take it with a grain of salt) cuz i don't wanna feel dissapointed as well but the heck!i can't help my excitement for tomorrow & i don't feel like sleeping! bq45.gif

• Like 5

even in that update of MBC... uri OTP is in black and white color... now I'll really call them the black and white couple... does it mean the bad billionaire Kang Chul and the good doctor Yeon Joo... gaaahhhh!!! I want a bad a** KC... I'll always fall so hard for bad boys... but only in dramaworld...  64iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

did you notice guys that even just a small updates from MBC were already going crazy...what more if it's D-day? kekeke

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

i went bananas when i saw the the in IG! no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

someone repost it and write a caption in korean then i use GT it says teaser will be released tomorrow morning at 10am(but of course let's take it with a grain of salt) cuz i don't wanna feel dissapointed as well but the heck!i can't help my excitement for tomorrow & i don't feel like sleeping! bq45.gif

POoqO6v.gif haha... me too!!! :w00t: But I need to go to bed now it's late... :(

26 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Guys i think what MBC just did was only out of hurry and pressure of the fans to get something don't you think?  I mean i understant how many many fans me among them wants to get anyyyyyything but don't you think it's still early??  I think the other dramas are being promoted now because they're gonna air soon for exemple doctors who still has only few days to be aired not more then a month..  and UF has being promoted only because it's preproduced and they're done filming so they're not as busy as W's crew.. seeing all that promotion for other dramas is only making us nervous and stressed and that's why we can't wait any longer !! But I honestly prefer to wait longer and to get something worth waiting for rather then some effortless things just like this logo!  I'm only hoping that the teaser won't disappoint me tomorrow..  i'm praying for that!  

@MarieJose I understand your concern here. As much as I'm excited for the teaser to be released, I don't want it to be rushed too. But they started filming in April (which is considered pretty early for a drama that is not pre-produced), so in my opinion not too early to release the teaser now. I don't mind a short teaser but of course it must be good (which is very critical to boost tv ratings for the drama). 

• Like 5

Woahhh! My heart skipped a beat when i saw the IG update!! How can they play with my heart?? Haha~ 

The caption basically just says "W-36. Coming soon. Doogeun- doogeun." (Similar to heart sounds, korean phrase of saying excited)...

Great. Now i cant sleep.. its 9 more hrs from my side! :w00t:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, MarieJose said:

hmmmm i got your point cuz honestly your thoughts did crossed my mind as well and surely fans has something to do(pressuring) why MBC decided to released the 1st teaser(if ever they'll really released it tomorrow) untimely.. but what can we do we are dying in anticipation if only they showered us with still shots especially stills of our OTP!..(and me as Han Hyo Joo fan) felt so deprived of seeing her while filming cuz i barely see some glimpse of her which is i believed they're doing it on purpose cuz if we take a look at those shots with her while filming it's either only her back was seen,only half of her form is exposed or taken from afar we could barely recognize/see her sad-leaf-emoticon.gif

it's just a teaser anyway which could only last for about more or less 30sec and they already filmed the teaser half a month ago already so i think they have atleast prepared a decent teaser something that is not rushed,so we'll see tomorrow if it's a bad thing or not to have it untimely:)..

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Woahhh! My heart skipped a beat when i saw the IG update!! How can they play with my heart?? Haha~ 

The caption basically just says "W-36. Coming soon. Doogeun- doogeun." (Similar to heart sounds, korean phrase of saying excited)...

Great. Now i cant sleep.. its 9 more hrs from my side! :w00t:

35 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Caption in the picture (trans by jshine_fc_leejongsuk): Two Worlds, the collapse of the dimensions' crack

tumblr_inline_nbz61mdqUv1qfkjm4.gif

• Like 5