Too slow... We need faster!!!

Hide contents

Kicking butts:

Defend & attack:

Punching faces:

It would be better with some music on!!

Edit: Rania posted :grimace:

Cr: Lee Jong Suk's gifs to 天津-李老师 via JShine李钟硕FanClub

Ahh now its easier to imagine the fighting scenes!! :w00t::w00t: ..Can't wait for the real thing its gonna be awsoomee!!

Hopefully in the upcomming updates we'll see HHJ!! ..i loved her character in Love911 i hope her Character in W is Similar :w00t::w00t:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, irenetan said:

ahahaha... your friend must really have eagle eyes then! :w00t:... searching for traces of Yeon-Joo... Like seriously? Why is MBC torturing us by not giving us stills of KangJoo? :angry: If by next week, we still do not receive anything satisfactory from them, I'm gonna flood their Weibo account with messages!! :angry: And I was actually thinking that the photographer was exaggerating when he said thousands of photos waiting to be released. I mean... they definitely have many filming & bts photos but could MBC be so kind as to release all to us? :expressionless: 

hahaha... no, I didn't create those gifs... I just found them and post it here. :P Yea... I agree... Jong Suk loooook soooo perfect in these fighting scenes! :wub: (I'm sure there're plenty of fighting scenes in this drama)

Kang Chul needs to fight well in order to protect our heroine! And Yeon-Joo will save our hero with her supreme medical skills! I bet they'll be a perfect match in the drama! :lol:

well i think the photographer was bit exaggerating, but he also didn't lie i think he meant by releasing thousands of photos , that they are maybe planning to release  drama photobook & Director 's Dvd cut :( not like how we understood it :( 

so i think we will have to wait again nd they won't be that generous wz us  :tears:

• Like 5

Lee Jong-suk and Kim Woo-bin, friends in battle

photo732187.jpg

"Today's friends become tomorrow's rivals"

Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk are up next. Lee Jong-suk stars in "W" and Kim Woo-bin stars in"Uncontrollably Fond" next.

These two are known to be good friends. They co-starred in the KBS 2TV drama "School 2013" and are of the same age. They became the leading actors of the 20s.

First, Lee Jong-suk's "W" is written by Song Jae-jeong from "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times". It is a suspenseful romantic drama which goes back and forth different dimensions between reality and fantasy.

Lee Jong-suk takes on the role of Kang-cheol, a former shooting national athlete and wealthy young man who succeeded in his bench business. He co-stars with Han Hyo-joo, a resident doctor. Their chemistry is much anticipated.

Kim Woo-bin stars in writer Lee Kyeong-hee's "Uncontrollably Fond". A man and a woman with a story reunite as a top star and documentary director.

Kim Woo-bin co-stars with Suzy. The drama is 100% pre-produced and every time a teaser or poster is released, they hit the mark.

Kim Woo-bin takes on the role of a top star named Sin Joon-yeong, a bad-tempered character which

source:

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-and-kim-woo-bin-friends-in-battle-95354.html

just in case haven't posted it yet....if theres is sorry for double posting...i have to back read it now:D:grin:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, SORA1993 said:

Ahh now its easier to imagine the fighting scenes!! :w00t::w00t: ..Can't wait for the real thing its gonna be awsoomee!!

Hopefully in the upcomming updates we'll see HHJ!! ..i loved her character in Love911 i hope her Character in W is Similar :w00t::w00t:

hahahaha yea... they'll accelerate his movements in the fight scene so that's what we should expect to see. :w00t: Actually there's one thing I don't understand... does Kang Chul even need a bodyguard? He's a fighter himself! Anyway... can't wait to see the real scene in "W". :D I've not seen HHJ in Love911. Maybe I should try watching it...

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

well i think the photographer was bit exaggerating, but he also didn't lie i think he meant by releasing thousands of photos , that they are maybe planning to release  drama photobook & Director 's Dvd cut :( not like how we understood it :( 

so i think we will have to wait again nd they won't be that generous wz us  :tears:

Now that you said it, I realize this is what he meant. :(:tears: But they should give us something next week. At least release some bts photos of our main leads to promote for the drama. We're only left with about a month to the premiere date of "W". :expressionless:

• Like 4

6. [+124, -19] Lee Jong Suk's never done a predictable role ㅋㅋ He's returning after a year and a half and he chose to work with writer Sung Jae Jung. I'm putting my trust in this ㅋㅋ I hope it airs soon ♡

One of the things that makes Lee Jong Suk a very exciting actor. He always surprise you with his unique taste. He's very adept in choosing his character.

hello to all and good to be here. I'm proud to say that W - Two Worlds is one of my most anticipated drama this 2016.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

One of the things that makes Lee Jong Suk a very exciting actor. He always surprise you with his unique taste. He's very adept in choosing his character.

hello to all and good to be here. I'm proud to say that W - Two Worlds is one of my most anticipated drama this 2016.

hi and welcome here :)

yeh sukii never disappointed us in choosing his roles, and bcz of that i have high expectations for his role in W  

• Like 4

Guest aydenJ

:heart: kang cheol

i'm not good at waiting soooooo PLEASE MBC give us more pics!!

btw, the thread is moving quite fast & i need to do a little catch up here...

don't forget his bodyguard too...he's as hot as his boss

I watched his previous drama & gosh....my excitement for W-two worlds doubled!! 

5 hours ago, aydenJ said:

:heart: kang cheol

i'm not good at waiting soooooo PLEASE MBC give us more pics!!

btw, the thread is moving quite fast & i need to do a little catch up here...

don't forget his bodyguard too...he's as hot as his boss

I watched his previous drama & gosh....my excitement for W-two worlds doubled!! 

Would love to watch Lee Tae Hwan fight alongside Jong Suk in the drama. :rolleyes:

I have a question. The person standing at the right hand corner watching... is he Lee Tae Hwan?

61e7f4aajw1f4s8vi4pnnj20g4092aak.jpg

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

some say he is :) 

Hahaha ok... those fans' eyes are so sharp! I only noticed it yesterday and was thinking about it but couldn't be sure cos his face is not clear in the video. So if those fans are right, then they were practising together for the role. Awww... it seems that the fight scene is an important part of the drama. And I'm sooooo looking forward to it! :w00t:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Hahaha ok... those fans' eyes are so sharp! I only noticed it yesterday and was thinking about it but couldn't be sure cos his face is not clear in the video. So if those fans are right, then they were practising together for the role. Awww... it seems that the fight scene is an important part of the drama. And I'm sooooo looking forward to it! :w00t:

hahahahahahaah yeh seems so :D 

btw we were supposed to have our teaser today -_- but they delayed it :angry:, they must give us some new stills instead

• Like 3

oh great! no updates... 8 Super lovely cat expression images really MBC?... I wouldn't complain if you will release stills of my OTP... huhu... keep checking this eveyday... pls. let there be a progress already...  18iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji while other's are celebrating because of teasers ...we WORLDies are sobbing 'cause we don't have one... shincha!

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

oh great! no updates...  really MBC?... I wouldn't complain if you will release stills of my OTP... huhu... keep checking this eveyday... pls. let there be a progress already...   while other's are celebrating because of teasers ...we WORLDies are sobbing 'cause we don't have one... shincha!

yehhh tell me abt it mbc is really getting on my nerves :angry: they are literally in coma while others are putting all their strengths in promoting their dramas ..

nd wouldn't have had those stills if not from fans 

• Like 4

Oooooooh!!! They release the Official Logo!! At least there's some news today!! XD

I actually like the logo. The blue looks like it represents one dimension and the red represents the other dimension. The two colours/dimensions merges together which makes purple (I think that represents Kang Chul and Yeon Joo).

Well, that's my theory. :) 

But the other fan-made logos are also reallyyyy good :3

A lot of fans do have a lot of creativity :D

• Like 4