[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Guest aydenJ

Ahhh i like the teaser...it really serve its purpose as the first teaser! It's kinda an introduction to the main characters & evokes our interest to get to know them. I agree with @MarieJose the teaser is refreshing, it's unlike the usual type we watched before....it gives us glimps of the 'rift' of reality & non-reality world just as the story itself. I'm not hoping muchbut I hope the coming teasers will Show us another aspect of the story.

I saw someone ask this on Instagram and I was curious too.. Do u guys think that W is more focused on mystery and suspense...rather than romance ?

if so, I wouldn't mind since that kind of genre is fun too.. But I hope to see a lot of romance between lee Jong suk and Han hyo joo:wub:

• Like 7

i understand some people dissapointed about the teaser, they can't feel the mysterious about that, and before the teaser out they have high expectations. they (Song Jae Jung's fans) says Queen In Hyun's Man teaser is more better . tbh yes i agree. W teaser is good but not really good, they can do better.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, skyangellove said:

I saw someone ask this on Instagram and I was curious too.. Do u guys think that W is more focused on mystery and suspense...rather than romance ?

if so, I wouldn't mind since that kind of genre is fun too.. But I hope to see a lot of romance between lee Jong suk and Han hyo joo:wub:

ithink it focuses on all 3 together mystery , suspense. and lovee, love will be the main reason of making our leads traveling between the 2 worlds so they can save each other 

• Like 6

Lee Jong Suk is a fighter and Han Hyo Joo is arrested in character teasers for 'W'

Get excited for 'Lucky Romance's follow-up drama, MBC's 'W,' starring Lee Jong Sukand Han Hyo Joo! It will be taking over the time slot on July 20, but before that, the drama recently dropped character teasers of its lead stars. It's great to see Lee Jong Suk again and it's especially great to see Han Hyo Joo, who has been mainly active on the big screen for a very long time now, so this marks her long-awaited small screen return!

SEE ALSO: Still cuts of Lee Jong Suk for drama 'W' get anticipation skyrocketing

The character teasers dropped through Naver on June 14 show Lee Jong Suk as a manly man fighting in the streets against a group. He looks strong and charismatic. On the other hand, Han Hyo Joo looks lost, confused, and frantic in her teaser. She doesn't know how she ends up on a roof and she is taken away in handcuffs by the cops and interrogated. In the last scene, she is dressed in a doctor's gown and Lee Jong Suk reaches out a hand toward the screen, asking, "Oh Yeon Joo, where are you right now?"

Looks like it's going to be an intense romantic-suspense-melodrama!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/lee-jong-suk-is-a-fighter-and-han-hyo-joo-is-arrested-in-character-teasers-for-w

• Like 8

1 hour ago, hongjxng said:

i understand some people dissapointed about the teaser, they can't feel the mysterious about that, and before the teaser out they have high expectations. they (Song Jae Jung's fans) says Queen In Hyun's Man teaser is more better . tbh yes i agree. W teaser is good but not really good, they can do better.

I agree "W" teaser is not perfect, but good enough to make me watch the 1 min teaser for 2 hrs... which is like more than 100 times? (I hope I'm not too crazy here) And better than most other teasers (as Rania said). Before "W" teaser was released, I watched Queen In Hyun teaser bcos I wanted a feel of what it would be like. And so "W" teaser turned out diff from what I expected (more action-pacted in the 1st part and a little bit of storyline in the 2nd part). But if they had made it like Queen In Hyun teaser, then maybe we wouldn't see Jong Suk's fight scene which is so exciting and addictive to watch. So I hope the 2nd & 3rd teaser will be focus more on the other elements not shown in the 1st teaser. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, hongjxng said:

it's matter of taste some people will be disappointed no matter what, and if u try to please those people, others will be disappointed cz simply they have a different taste & pov... "W" has a  complicated plot not easy to  show or explain in a 1 min teaser like the other simpler plots existing in other dramas.. it's abt 2  parallel worlds happening at the same time,  Queen In Hyun's Man was abt 2 diff eras it's bit easier to show the difference just by wearing each era's costume.

1st teaser was just abt introducing both leads to us , each living in his own world

but overall the 1st teaser is positively received 

i believe 2nd teaser will show more interaction between them 

• Like 9

First Teaser for W: Two Worlds Brings Cheeky Action Hero Lee Jong Seok and a Very Confused Han Hyo Joo

Posted on June 14, 2016 by ockoala

cunsi

I have no idea what the heck is going on with upcoming MBC drama W: Two Worlds, and in fact the teaser makes the whole strange concept even stranger, but I think I’m already in love with this latest iteration of Lee Jong Seok‘s onscreen persona. I know his Dr. Stranger was just awful beyond ridiculous but he played the role of Dr. Park Hoon with so much heart and every ounce of ability, so it was nice when he got an awesome character to play in Pinocchio that was narratively a home run evolution.

Here it’s not clear exactly who/what/where/why is going on when the teaser shows him doing a slow motion video game style beat down in the rain in the streets of Seoul, but nonsensical stuff with regards to Lee Jong Seok hasn’t deterred me in the past so here I’ll wait to understand the context later and just enjoy the adorable smirky. Han Hyo Joo‘s teaser is way more substantive to the story but basically leaves the audience in stare one with her – confused and befuddled. I like Han Hyo Joo and hope she does more quickly than look like a deer in headlights.

outol.jpg

cr: koala

• Like 6

LEE JONG SUK AND HAN HYO JOO’S MBC DRAMA “W-TWO WORLDS” DROPS 1ST TEASER

feat

New drama time!

What do you do when you’re Song Jae Jung, the writer of critically acclaimed time travel dramas like Queen In Hyun’s Man and Nine: Nine Times Time Travel? You do it again! Well, instead of travelling to the past or the future, you make your new characters travel between dimensions! And because the audience has trust in your skills, we gladly hop in for the ride.

W-Two Worlds is about Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) and Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) who both live in present-day Seoul but not in the same dimension.  She’s a doctor and he’s a genius chaebol. What happens when their worlds collide? Find out on July 20th on MBC.

Well, hello chaebol! Not only is he rich and suave – driving fast cars and undoubtedly killing the ladies –  he can beat a hundred thugs without breaking a sweat! What could possibly be lacking in his life? It’s a drama so the only answer has to be “love.”

Hello, lady, where are you running to? Why does it look like you woke up in a strange place? Are you now in his world? Is your double from his world (if she exists) a villain? Who are you looking for? I read somewhere that she runs out looking for her father but finds Kang Chul instead. And she’s being charged with a crime? I can’t wait till more is revealed.

I still love rom-coms but these days, I find myself being drawn to mysteries like Signal so this could be right up my alley. I also love time travel storylines in general and am a fan of Queen In Hyun’s Man so I’m definitely seeing this.

I can’t say I’m a big fan of Lee Jong Suk’s but I found him adorable in Pinocchio. And as for Han Hyo Joo, I haven’t seen her in anything since As Much As Heaven And Earth and don’t have any strong opinions of her either way. Serviceable actors + Writer + Plot + Good Cinematography & Direction (based on teaser) = Daebak?!?! Let’s wait and see.

Credit: MBC, Uploader

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/06/14/lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joos-mbc-drama-w-two-worlds-drops-1st-teaser/

• Like 7

1 hour ago, starfire182921 said:

just wait until the drama airs....."LJS RULES":grin::P

highlighting  on those very few comments here nd there will make them sound as if they are many, which are not :) .. so just ignore nd do not give them lot of importance by mentioning them again cz that's what they woant .. so ignore ignore hh ;) 

• Like 5

i agree with @Rania Zeid  we should just enjoy what we have in the mean time because we don't know what's next..  or i would rather say we don't know when will be the next thing given by mbc..  i'm hoping for whatever..  or at least some fan takes during filming .. we need something to lessen our thurst untill the 20th of july!  

• Like 9

Comments on 1st Teaser of 'W'

Source: Naver TVCast

(1424, -220) just waiting for July now wow

(1252, -177) Wa… I think I didn’t even remember to breathe (while watching) Lee Jong Suk actions scenes wow, his voice wow… wait a minute I cannot be calm now, I have to watch it for 10 more minutes

(1202, -133) Oh Yeonjoo, where are you right now? The voice when he did that line is just crazy…!!!!!!! Lee Jong Suk!!!!!!!!! (waving lightstick)

(988, -135) Wow!!!!!!!!! Lee Jong Suk!!!!!!!!!!

(871, -116) Firstly I must thank the writer for giving us that scene where Jongsuk is in the rain and lying there in the blood orz. Also the logo is too pretty. Even in this short teaser, the music for Chul and Yeonjoo give different feels but both are so nice to listen to… The cinematographer and director is amazing, no words need to be said 8ㅅ8… I wish tomorrow was July 20th….

(764, -105) It’s really a drama I look forward to so much. When Lee Jong Suk smiled, he was so richard simmons handsome

(714, -112) It’s finally here!!!!! Overwhelming Kang Chul!!!!! Can’t breathe!!!!!

(641, -93) I feel like my heart is going to explode. Lee Jong Suk is daebak heueueueueueueong

(546, -77) Uwaa

(537, -77) Heol, so cool

Trans By:  hitoritabi

• Like 8

Song Joong-ki, Park Hae-jin and Eric Moon gone; now it’s Kim Woo-bin, Lee Min-ho, Lee Jong-suk and Ji Chang-wook

Song Joong-ki, Park Hae-jin and Eric Moon gone; now it’s Kim Woo-bin, Lee Min-ho, Lee Jong-suk and Ji Chang-wook

A new group of Hallyu kings are coming afterPark Hae-jin, Song Joong-ki and Eric Moon.

Yoo Jeong (“Cheese in the Trap”), Captain Yoo Si-jin (“Descendants of the Sun”) and Park Do-kyeong (“Oh Hae-Young Again”) have gone and 4 more are coming up. These Asian Hallyu stars are increasing anticipation as days go by.

Kim Woo-bin is coming back with the KBS 2TV drama “Uncontrollably Fond” on the 6th of July. This is his first drama in 3 years since “The Heirs”. “Uncontrollably Fond” is a pre-produced drama that was completed in April. It targets the Chinese market like “Descendants of the Sun”.

Kim Woo-bin takes on the role of top star Sin Joon-yeong. He’s handsome and smart. His co-star is Suzy who appears as a documentary producer named No-eul. A previously released teaser of Kim Woo-bin captured him saying, “Let’s date for 3 months”.

Lee Jong-suk is coming back with the new MBC drama “W” as a young an successful entrepreneur named Kang Cheol.

Kang Cheol was a national athlete who won gold medals at the Olympic but decided to study computer engineering and created a venture business worth a trillion won. He is one of the wealthiest characters in drama history and a justifiable man. His co-star is Han Hyo-joo in the role of Oh Yeon-joo who goes back and forth different dimensions with him. The drama is written by Song Jae-jeong who has a unique set of imagination.

Ji Chang-wook is coming back with the new tvN drama “K2”. Ji Chang-wook became a Hallyu star last year with “Healer”. Fans are welcoming his comeback with open arms.

“K2” is the story of a bodyguard who loves his country so much but is abandoned by it and a presidential candidate who uses love as a weapon and his hidden daughter. This drama is written by Jang Hyeok-rin.

Lee Min-ho is back with Jeon Ji-hyeon the Hallyu Queen. Fans are calling it, “My Heir From the Stars”.

Lee Min-ho is coming back with the SBS drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea” which is based on a historical tale about a mermaid. The historical tale tells the story of a fisherman who returns the mermaid he catches back into the sea. Writer Park Ji-eun from “My Love from the Star”is about to spread out her imagination here once again.

Apparently, Lee Min-ho agreed right away toPark Ji-eun. “The Legend of the Blue Sea” is also his first challenge after leaving the company he was with for 10 years and standing on his own

www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-park-hae-jin-and-eric-moon-gone-now-it-s-kim-woo-bin-lee-min-ho-lee-jong-suk-and-ji-chang-wook-95613.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 6