[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

45 minutes ago, skyangellove said:

Aww .. I'm kind of sad there won't be a second lead male to make lee Jong suk jealous lol

though maybe there is no 2nd leads but it's possible to have 2nd loveline .... bromance u know .. 

remember this? :P hhhhhh 

lee-jong-suk-lee-tae-hwan-w.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

no 2nd leads.. but they said Kang Cheol secretary will be having some feelings for him... dunno if HHJ's will be having an admirer as well, but from all what we read nothing implies that there goin to be a luv triangle

hmmmm if i remember it right Jung Yoo Jin's character description aside from Kang Chul's secretary/friend she's going to be Hyo Joo's rival,thinking that her character is not a Doctor so being Hyo Joo's rival in profession is not in the picture so the only rivalry i could think between the two lovely ladies is in Kang Chul's heart! in-love-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?1292791

Anyway Hyo Joo;s T.E.A Fans IG updates(W Filming)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

500 K Views in 2 days.. plz keep watching here: 

@chyantrils25 yeh true that what we know till now ^_^ .. let's see if there will someone we don't know abt will compete Wz KC on HJ's heart :wub:

Yay!for 500K views! 48.gif it's not really even 2 days yet cuz it was released yesterday at 10am KST :D

EDITED:Adeleyam said - I think their preview meant preview of photos- meaning there may be more photos upcoming...

• Like 5

@Irena  Hope this helps I translated it for you with the help of bing..

#MBC드라마 #W # w. # Kerr he's # coffee tea # support # list of Dexter episodes actress's today by the official fan Cafe #TEA learn from # Han Hyo-Joo delicious abalone from their food and coffee or tea, watermelon, being generous gifts has prepared ^ ^ so the expression goes well with shiny smells fragrant and jewel-like actor # Han Hyo-Joo learn Mamma Mia is so clear and full of glowing lanterns firearms lanterns had pretty eyes, screech, and I envy envy really let me too pretty a section interjection and told you he's not laughing brightly ~ ^^ to the more daunting, instructions and really getting prettier more heart ♥ Kerr explore car settings and get your # hair shoes video gloat and Wo ~ ^^ to rejoice, boy I'm glad to see we are taking and have been proud ^ ^ by hot actress Han Hyo-Joo squeezed lemon tea Dears? heh# learn more unfortunately not seeing that white Lee Jong-Suk, but with a screech and a Manager from Ah did a double-take to thicken the iced mocha, heh, Hyo-for instance, in a restaurant the Lord of the Earth as soon as the staff who them mention# Han Hyo-Joo-Chan Han Hyo-Joo-CHAN!! Letting  shouting was surprised to learn in the field already by Irma hair shoes bypass realised-a popular station sh ~ ~!!Keep as the film was great and everything ^ ^ now I have been able to see the drama as often as good as over, and it's much appreciated by the drama of the two actors, Lee Jong-Seok Han Hyo-Joo spells do not want expectations can't get out I hit the jackpot and who doubt the # w. ratings would be a lot of big bang RIT self-illuminating ㅋ # Han Hyo-Joo? ^^ it is possible to determine directly from heh soon w. w. can this radiation!!! Pretty smile bigger half has given us the Lord always won Hyo  the TEA you've come a long way to sincerely give thanks to hearty pot in great trouble trying to proceed you ^ ^;; # The entertainer Queen Han Hyo-Joo returned #w. ratings to this radiation Kerr Park # w. invited that we benchmarked ^ ^ # shining beauty shining intelligence Han Hyo-Joo Joo # Beauly wonderful elegance invite to play Smart MIMO, o Sung Han Hyo-Joo as dazzling night # forever

• Like 5

Guest aydenJ

I understand why js named hhj as his ideal type... She looks elegant even in jeans& t-, sophisticated in simple vintage look dress and angelic with fair complexion &  well toned propotionate figure. She's too like a princess form manga...

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

She looks so pretty wahh!!  And could someone translate to us wht the weibo pictures posted by mbc says??  As well as this last insta update for hhj vey long capture indeed) 

yeah soo pretty.. Hyo Joo & Jong Suk  really complement each other....a pretty boy & a pretty girl in-love-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?1292791

>>i think the weibo pictures is about Kang Chul's & Yeon Joo's character profile:)

An IG vid about Hyo Joo's T.E.A fans treating the W cast & crew...something to do with picture shared by irenetan with a longggg caption:D

[Video caption]

From @coffeegreate
"#흥행퀸 6년만의 귀환 #한효주 배우님 복귀작 #W #더블유 #한효주배우님공식팬카페 #TEA 에서. 오늘 저녁 #밥차  #커피차 준비해 주셨습니다. 언제 뵈도 참 아름답고 살가운 한효주 배우님♥ #오연주 화이팅!"
Translation: The return of Queen after 6 years, actress Han Hyojoo with W. From Actress Han Hyojoo Official fan cafe #TEA @tea_hyojoo. Today's evening, food truck and coffee truck are prepared. Always look very beautiful and humble, Actress Han Hyojoo ❤️ #OhYeonJoo fighting!"

@w.drama 

• Like 4

MBC’s “W” drama to air on July 20 after the wrapped up of “Lucky Romance”

June 15, 2016

Ck_72vUUYAE7jmB.jpg

Everyone is excited for ‘Lucky Romance’s follow-up drama, MBC’s ‘W,’ starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo! It will soon be broadcasted over the same time slot on July 20.

Recently, the drama representative revealed the character teasers of the major lead roles. It’s good to see Lee Jong Suk again and another one who is especially great to see Han Hyo Joo, who has been mainly preoccupied acting on the big screen for a very long time now, and her long-awaited small screen return is set.
On June 14, the character teasers were revealed through Naver showing Lee Jong Suk as a fierce man fighting against a man’s group in the streets. Even though he is fighting with men, he doesn’t lose his charm showing him to have great strength
While on the hand, Han Hyo Joo seems to be at lost, worried and anxious in the shown teaser. She is unaware to what is happening to her where she find herself on the roof and is taken by the policemen with handcuffs and was being interrogated.

During the last scene, Lee Jong Suk reaches his hand toward the screen dressed in a doctor’s gown and asks “Oh Yeon Joo, where are you right now?”

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/06/15/mbcs-w-drama-to-air-on-july-20-after-the-wrapped-up-of-lucky-romance/

• Like 6

16 hours ago, aydenJ said:

I understand why js named hhj as his ideal type... She looks elegant even in jeans& t-, sophisticated in simple vintage look dress and angelic with fair complexion &  well toned propotionate figure. She's too like a princess form manga...

did he really said she's his ideal type?... I didn't know that...hhmmmfff for fan service? or did he said that a long time ago..but I don't mind...well she's simply a beautiful woman...to adore with...  7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji For me she looks like a barbie... both LJS and HHJ have a milky white complexion...really matches each other...

16 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

yeah soo pretty.. Hyo Joo & Jong Suk  really complement each other....a pretty boy & a pretty girl 

>>i think the weibo pictures is about Kang Chul's & Yeon Joo's character profile:)

An IG vid about Hyo Joo's T.E.A fans treating the W cast & crew...something to do with picture shared by irenetan with a longggg caption:D

@w.drama 

I was about to say that too ...they really compliment at everything...you're just ahead of me dear...kekekeke...I'm happy to see more updates about our pretty leading lady...finally it's her character to be promoted...

• Like 6