[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

22 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Urgh... @chyantrils25, I hate you! I really do!! :angry::P This thread is moving too fast for me to catch up... and I feel so tired now after a day of work and reading all those updates. 

Reveal hidden contents

kitten.gif LOL... :D 

I'm so occupied at work while everyone else is having so much fun in the thread and celebrating the release of our first teaser. :( Now where's everybody? Busy watching the teaser, I guess? kekekekeke...

Hahahaaaa helppppp meeeee!!!!! I'm sooooo addicted to it... can't stop clicking on the replay button over and over again!!!!! :crazy: Actually when I watched the teaser for the 1st time, I thought it ended after Jong Suk wink at me cos there was a slight pause. And I was like "What the ..... ? Again ? :angry:"... (lol) then our beautiful lady, Yeon-Joo showed up. I have to say that I really love her style in "W". She looks so beautiful and elegant. :rolleyes: As for Jong Suk, I still can't get used to his permed hair (although I think it helps for audiences to see him in a new image and most of his fans should love his new style) so save me @Rania Zeid lol... save meeeeee... I still love him though :wub:... he'll always be my handsome babe :rolleyes:.. and that fight scene he did is just so awesomeeeee!!!!!  

By the way, what happened to the teaser they were filming at Ilsan Lake Park? They didn't include it in our 1st teaser... :o So could it be we have another teaser coming end of this month? :w00t: I agree that the 1st teaser is just a glimpse of our main leads and they're trying not to reveal too much about the plot (as there's still 1 month to the premiere date). So I hope that there'll be more OTP moments and suspense/ intriguing scenes in the subsequent trailers. 

We have some friends here who are disappointed in our 1st teaser. @shana0127 I think I kinda understand what you mean. But overall, I think they did good (maybe just not as perfect as we expect). Since we're all here to support the drama, let's pray for an even better 2nd & 3rd teaser! :) 

Before I forget, @Rania Zeid pls update us on the response from K-netizens on our 1st teaser. I hope the reviews are mostly positive! 

That's it... and I'm back to re-watching the teaser. Bye... :blush:

Teaser is suppose to make us hype. Nothing beats showing our dashing hero kicking the richard simmons all of random dudes and still look so good, (not exhausted at all!) then ended it off with a sweet wink. I think heard the fan girls screaming from where I am so yeahh I guess it served its purpose.

Jokes aside I really think the first teaser is purely a fan service for JSK's fan. The second one focus a bit more on the story as well as our heroine's confusing situation but at least we get a glimpse of what direction the drama is heading. So anyway, don't be disappointed, we will be getting more juice soon I'm sure! Let's wait patiently for the official trailer. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, irenetan said:

Urgh... @chyantrils25, I hate you! I really do!! :angry::P This thread is moving too fast for me to catch up... and I feel so tired now after a day of work and reading all those updates. 

Hide contents

I'm so occupied at work while everyone else is having so much fun in the thread and celebrating the release of our first teaser. :( Now where's everybody? Busy watching the teaser, I guess? kekekekeke...

Hahahaaaa helppppp meeeee!!!!! I'm sooooo addicted to it... can't stop clicking on the replay button over and over again!!!!! :crazy: Actually when I watched the teaser for the 1st time, I thought it ended after Jong Suk wink at me cos there was a slight pause. And I was like "What the ..... ? Again ? :angry:"... (lol) then our beautiful lady, Yeon-Joo showed up. I have to say that I really love her style in "W". She looks so beautiful and elegant. :rolleyes: As for Jong Suk, I still can't get used to his permed hair (although I think it helps for audiences to see him in a new image and most of his fans should love his new style) so save me @Rania Zeid lol... save meeeeee... I still love him though :wub:... he'll always be my handsome babe :rolleyes:.. and that fight scene he did is just so awesomeeeee!!!!!  

By the way, what happened to the teaser they were filming at Ilsan Lake Park? They didn't include it in our 1st teaser... :o So could it be we have another teaser coming end of this month? :w00t: I agree that the 1st teaser is just a glimpse of our main leads and they're trying not to reveal too much about the plot (as there's still 1 month to the premiere date). So I hope that there'll be more OTP moments and suspense/ intriguing scenes in the subsequent trailers. 

That's it... and I'm back to re-watching the teaser. Bye... :blush:

hahahah!:D actually we weren't able to make this thread flooded with replies earlier on as we really didn't have that much time smileyslaughing_lol_crying_100-101.gif

and i'm so sorry but we can't help you out with your addiction cuz......we're all on the same boat slap-floor-laughing.gif i lost count how many times i have watched the teaser!...i can't imagine how crazy us WORLDies would be come W is already airing & seeing our gorgeous OTP together in a lovey dovey moments!  in-love-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?1292791

hmmmmm...i assume they saving the Ilsan Lake Park scene for final teaser(you know save the best for last):D

• Like 7

2 hours ago, uknowahah said:

Teaser is suppose to make us hype. Nothing beats showing our dashing hero kicking the richard simmons all of random dudes and still look so good, (not exhausted at all!) then ended it off with a sweet wink. I think heard the fan girls screaming from where I am so yeahh I guess it served its purpose.

Jokes aside I really think the first teaser is purely a fan service for JSK's fan. The second one focus a bit more on the story as well as our heroine's confusing situation but at least we get a glimpse of what direction the drama is heading. So anyway, don't be disappointed, we will be getting more juice soon I'm sure! Let's wait patiently for the official trailer. 

haha yeh, I think one of the fan girl you heard screaming was me. heia_thumb.gif Oops! Should have practice some self-restraint but couldn't help it. Maybe? They have to make our hero appear more appealing to the eyes in order to attract more fan girls to watch the drama? I actually like it that they're piquing our curiosity by giving us a glimpse but not revealing too much of the plot. And sooooo looking forward to the 2nd & 3rd teaser... I hope it'll give us a different feel from the one we have now. :D

1 hour ago, chyantrils25 said:

hahahah!:D actually we weren't able to make this thread flooded with replies earlier on as we really didn't have that much time smileyslaughing_lol_crying_100-101.gif

and i'm so sorry but we can't help you out with your addiction cuz......we're all on the same boat slap-floor-laughing.gif i lost count how many times i have watched the teaser!...i can't imagine how crazy us WORLDies would be come W is already airing & seeing our gorgeous OTP together in a lovey dovey moments! ___emoticon____fangirling_marinette_by_2

@chyantrils25 Honestly, you're making me dizzy with the crazy fan girl gif.  

I think I'll faint soon so I can't re-watch the teaser lol... But still, we moved several pages with the release of the 1st teaser. I can't wait for our thread to reach the first 100th page milestone hahaha... Now back to re-watching the 1st teaser... :D

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 7

42 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

hmmmmm...i assume they saving the Ilsan Lake Park scene for final teaser(you know save the best for last):D

If the Ilsan Lake Park teaser is for the last (and scheduled for release at the end of June), then it'll mean that we'll have another teaser next week. :w00t: But please don't!! .... how do we survive until July 20th if all the teasers are released this soon?? :tears: I hope they'll give us some stills or bts picture while we wait patiently for the next anticipated teaser! 

• Like 5

fellow WORLDies W-Two Worlds trailer in naver hits 300k views...2k + love...and 1k comments...

(no wonder why LJS is all smile in naver's teaser thumbnail) 

27057830974_9c02422fe1_z.jpg

and I've been reading comments here and there... and most of it are positive comments...like how they waited for LJS and HHJ's comeback.. and how they are waiting for this drama to air...

to be honest it's well accepted by most people so don't worry guys... let's just believe it will be worth it...right sukkie? see he just smiles brightly...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

PLEASE NO QUOTING OF IMAGES.THANK YOU

Cr: As Tagged 

and why is Kang Chul looks bloody hot???!! *fans myself* 

"Oh Yeon Jo, where are you now?" geez...that sounds romantic hahaha

Seriously, i like the teaser. It's great! the ending is intense. One suave hero and a smart heroine living in 2 different world collides each other and the action goes nonstop. Wow! 

Can i time travel to future and watch W - Two worlds now?

Btw, is WORLDies our official name now?? :)

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 7

16 hours ago, irenetan said:

If the Ilsan Lake Park teaser is for the last (and scheduled for release at the end of June), then it'll mean that we'll have another teaser next week. :w00t: But please don't!! .... how do we survive until July 20th if all the teasers are released this soon?? :tears: I hope they'll give us some stills or bts picture while we wait patiently for the next anticipated teaser! 

I thought that was meant to be the first teaser...'cause from what I remember they said that scene where they filmed in Ilsan lake will be the first teaser and will be release in late June ... but because of fans request we have this instead...maybe this one is just a fan service trailer just like someone said in this thread...and the real one will be the next to be release...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

@chyantrils25 Honestly, you're making me dizzy with the crazy fan girl gif.  

I think I'll faint soon so I can't re-watch the teaser lol... But still, we moved several pages with the release of the 1st teaser. I can't wait for our thread to reach the first 100th page milestone hahaha... Now back to re-watching the 1st teaser... :D

hahahah!yeah!i deleted the crazy fan girl gif cuz it does make me feel dizzy too!:D 

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

hmmm idk mine was just a guess:D..but who knows aside from the IIsan Park they might have something better to offer us..yeah same here i think for the meantime enough for the teaser and better give us some stills and BTS(i love BTS!cuz i'ts naturally taken):D

• Like 5