[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

@irenetan @chyantrils25 hopefully it's like you both said..  sorry for the discomfort i'm causing but i really really want W to be a flawless drama and want it to be the best! Both leads deserve it!! 

Now what's done is done and i'd be lying if i said i'm not dying to see what they're bringing tomorrow..  even with a bit of worry but i already set my alarm hihi!  

Ps: anyone knows which PR team is for W?  I wanna check their previous work!  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

Guys i think what MBC just did was only out of hurry and pressure of the fans to get something don't you think?  I mean i understant how many many fans me among them wants to get anyyyyyything but don't you think it's still early??  I think the other dramas are being promoted now because they're gonna air soon for exemple doctors who still has only few days to be aired not more then a month..  and UF has being promoted only because it's preproduced and they're done filming so they're not as busy as W's crew.. seeing all that promotion for other dramas is only making us nervous and stressed and that's why we can't wait any longer !! But I honestly prefer to wait longer and to get something worth waiting for rather then some effortless things just like this logo!  I'm only hoping that the teaser won't disappoint me tomorrow..  i'm praying for that!  

Ps: just an honest opinion.  

yeh MBC started promoting now cz fans are pressuring them, but it's not early at all.. MBC should v started by themselves weeks ago, they are competing wz 2 dramas/ channels that already promoting hard for more than month now especially KBS , so technically MBC is very late

u said UF started promoting early cz it's preproduced , well true & that W isn't, but they started filming early nd already done filming 4 or 5 eps,  teaser nd poster.. so they have enough materials already.. we are not asking for a teaser each week like others... stills & bts pics can do the job nd i m pretyy sure they have tons of them by now ..so it shouldn't be rushed  (doctors drama for ex only done wz 2 eps maybe less nd yet they are promoting like crazy nd releasing good stuff, i m giving that example just to say no need to be preproduced to promote well )

we are not asking much but enough to make people anticipate  "W" 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, MarieJose said:

@irenetan @chyantrils25 hopefully it's like you both said..  sorry for the discomfort i'm causing but i really really want W to be a flawless drama and want it to be the best! Both leads deserve it!! 

Now what's done is done and i'd be lying if i said i'm not dying to see what they're bringing tomorrow..  even with a bit of worry but i already set my alarm hihi!  

Ps: anyone knows which PR team is for W?  I wanna check their previous work!  

No worries, sweetie. :blush: We all want the drama to do well. This drama is v impt for Han Hyo Joo & for Jong Suk as well (who has been in hiatus for more than a year). But as @Rania Zeid said, they should've enough materials to start promo for the drama weeks ago. A short 1st teaser (less than a min) is not too much to ask for. Let's see what they have... Sorry, gotta go... I'm gonna be late for work. Meanwhile, enjoy! :w00t: while I slog in the office. :tears:

• Like 5

Okay okay okayy.....  what i said in the previous posts goes to heeeeeeeeeelllllll!!!!  Like seriouslyy i'm crying...  CRYING!!!!  WHATTT THE HELL.WASS THAAAAATTT!!! 

OHH MY SOUL REST IN PEACE...  I'M DEAD!!!! 

I'll be back when i'm able to breath!!  

• Like 8

this is it WORLDies the teaser we've been waiting for! super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

and it's longer than what i have expected!:w00t:

Omo!what an action pack Kang chul is whereas Yeon Joo as her character description someone who has a cheerful and lively character:w00t:

EDITED:so sorry guys just got carried away!thanks a lot @Rania Zeid for reminding:D

• Like 8

Hmm, the teaser was okay.

As far as the teaser image posted at the top of this page... Looks so amateur and very poorly edited... Looks really bad.

if it's because fans are demanding more details.. I'd rather have them spend time on things before releasing because if it's not top quality- it sort of ruins the drama, which is bad because it hasn't even aired yet!

i hope those two close up images of our main two leads-isn't what they used for the poster. Hopefully they make it more creative and believable.

right now.. It's looking very copy and pasted!