[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Upcoming MBC Korean Drama ‘W’ Reveals Character Teaser Video

Hyo Kyung Kim, June 15, 2016, 9:45 a.m.

MBC has released a video clip showcasing character teasers of their lead stars.  W is an upcoming South Korean television series to be aired on MBC in July 2016, starring Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo. The drama is Han's small screen comeback after 6 years. Han Hyo-joo plays a surgeon whose father is a famous comic book creator. One day, her father goes missing and she rushes to his workshop to look for him, and instead finds a strange man bathed in blood. She is kidnapped by him and taken to a different dimension.

6-15_w_drama.jpeg

Lee Jong Suk is a South Korean actor and model. He debuted in 2005 as a runway model, and is well known to be the youngest male model ever of the Seoul Collection program for Seoul Fashion Week. He began his acting career in the 2009 Short Film Sympathy. He is best known for his leading roles in School 2013 (2012), I Can Hear Your Voice (2013), Doctor Stranger (2014) and Pinocchio (2014).

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/upcoming-mbc-korean-drama-w-reveals-character-teaser-video/

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

highlighting  on those very few comments here nd there will make them sound as if they are many, which are not :) .. so just ignore nd do not give them lot of importance by mentioning them again cz that's what they woant .. so ignore ignore hh ;) 

i deleted:confused:

• Like 4

Upcoming drama 'W' drops still cuts of 'Doctor' Han Hyo Joo

By beansss | Allkpop

Say hello to Doctor Oh Yeon Joo from upcomingMBC drama, 'W'! 

The recently revealed still cuts of lead actress Han Hyo Joo captures her signature, delicate beauty while also adding a touch of intrigue and curiosity. 

In 'W', 2-year resident surgeon Oh Yeon Joo will become tangled in a suspenseful romance with super-chaebol Kang Chul (played by Lee Jong Suk) in same locations, but different dimensions. 

Sit tight and wait until July 20 for 'W'!

han-hyo-joo_1466034705_20160616075477261

• Like 7

Yay!WORLDies our gorgeous Dr.Oh is finally showing up huh:D..she must have heard that many of her patients(fans) is on the verge of going insane due to her absence(you know we rarely have pics of her on W set) i remember one of my co-Hyo Joo fan said"where is Hyo Joo?filming in other dimension???" hehe devil-laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif

>>> seems like it's Dr.Oh Yeon Joo's time to promote her character...maybe next we'll be able to see our OTP in one frame,i think it's high time to promote our OTP ...what do you think WORLDies?:rolleyes:

• Like 5

I really hope that mbc makes more effort in promoting the drama..  i'm being patient now because we still have more then a month till the drama starts.. but once it gets close..  MBC needs to have a fierce promotion.. i won't take less then 1 or 2 things (articles, teasers,stills,making, posters... anything) per day to spazz about..  who's with me :P

• Like 7

1 minute ago, MarieJose said:

I really hope that mbc makes more effort in promoting the drama..  i'm being patient now because we still have more then a month till the drama starts.. but once it gets close..  MBC needs to have a fierce promotion.. i won't take less then 1 or 2 things (articles, teasers,stills,making, posters... anything) per day to spazz about..  who's with me :P

mbc released 1st teaser without any article whatsoever which is unacceptable at all no channel does that  ,  the next day they released 1 article on their site -_-

while other channels release tons of articles abt the smallest silly thing in their upcoming  dramas 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Count me in!more so promoting our OTP:D

• Like 5