[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

33 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@nonski thank you for the shout out. I feel honored to get the title 'translator' when my translation is still lacking.

I don't why everytime I wanted to stream live W, my internet connection won't cooperate :( I can't stream live but I did saw some glimpse of the episode. 

Preview for ep 7 (thanks to @Onur_dem for the video)

Yeonjoo: It was me who have saved you

Yeonjoo: From now on, let’s think that we are making our own sequel (?)

Kang Chul: Who are you that you can decide what to do with my life?

Kang Chul: How am I going to face you/ What am I going to do?

Yeonjoo: Because I love you!!

Yeonjoo: Wedding? I haven’t done it but you said that I did?!

Kang Chul: I give up for looking the real culprit

Yeonjoo: The real culprit is looking for me

Yeonjoo: This isn’t the sequel that I want…

Kang Chul: I’m afraid that I can’t see you again

I don't know if the word 'sequel' is right or not.. maybe either  @stroppyse or @snowglobe147 can offer the better translation

*Off to watch the raw episode*

Wow, so they're actually married in episode 7 :lol:  KC you are so fast and furious lol :lol: So can we expect a half-webtoon-half-real-life baby by the end of episode 16  :lol:

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, yren said:

GUYS!!!!! DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE????? OMG THEY ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub: :bawling:

even now the black mask man is hunting for me too.... he want me die to see now they're even share the same bed..... ottokeee I need to stay alive until this drama end... 

• Like 8

thanks to live recap tonight:heart:

I just watched preview episode 7..This drama first time I dont know who is villain in half drama but when just read in here..May be I know who is black mask man...I hope my assume is wrong and please dont be happen...That why I dont write the theory anymore in drama thread

We will see more romantic scene next week...:w00t:

Wednesday will tomorrow right?

• Like 7

By the way, happy 400 over pgs and 8000 posts. Yay W and W fans keep rocking.

Im signing off for bed.

Leave you with the happiest prisoner in the world. Our oh yeon joo

tumblr_obe267KITW1sls47co2_500.png

Ep6 again fast paced and alot of development on YJ and dad side in her world. Which means i miss seeing long legged KC.

tumblr_obdso1DcJh1vy1ojno3_500.jpg

Cant wait to see them in W world again. Its really more fun there. 

• Like 22

BTS FIGHTING SCENE! 

LJS is really gentle, he's afraid to hit the person :) 

EMO-ING FOR THE REST OF THE DAYS :( 

I need my KC too :( can I teleport into manga world and meet my guy ? 

cr to owner 

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, Delulu_jie2830 said:

DIED! RIP me. I can end the drama on episode 7 and 8! If they're happy, that's enough.. :heart: 

9 minutes ago, mujay said:

:P:lol::blush:..@dhia205, no wonder  you grow faster then your age..because all the 'hot' thing burning the raw scene molded in your chessy thought...hhhhh.... wenesday ..:heart: just wait 6 more day..:expressionless::dissapointed_relieved:

6 minutes ago, KhushiRK said:

lmaoo.. this is so hilarious and cute :heart:

Preview sounds intriguing, can't wait to watch today's episode.

woahhh MBC will be in trouble, they make too much people dying just because a preview LOL...:w00t::w00t::w00t:

@mujay aigooo ONNIE.... do i grow faster?? i still innocent somewhere inside.. but deeeeepppppp down inside :P, i never know too much watching k-drama will turn my mind like this.. if only i know from the start, i will watch more drama so my brain will much hotter..:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 9

Guest dominjoonssi

posted this earlier under spoiler tags but everyone is so excited about next week's development...

SB confirmed that W was originally started by YJ.:glasses:

This was said during the conversation when SB was trying to refuse YJ's request to help draw and continue the manhwa, saying that YJ can do it herself.

Next great Episode today - but really - I did not see enough from Kang Chul today. But it is okay - the Preview made up for everything!

And for a Drama like that we need to get answers - but they always give us new questions with it.

What was the Scene when Mad Dog took YJ out for Dinner. Who was the Man he invited to her???? And lol - the Cameos today made me smile.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, dominjoonssi said:

posted this earlier under spoiler tags but everyone is so excited about next week's development...

SB confirmed that W was originally started by YJ.:glasses:

This was said during the conversation when SB was trying to refuse YJ's request to help draw and continue the manhwa, saying that YJ can do it herself.

hi @dominjoonssi I knew it!!! It's YJ who started KC. That's why she's connected. :) 

• Like 9

Woahhh.. great episode today as well.. my adrenaline is still pumped....

Talk about goosebumps when i saw the black figure appearing in the real world and scaring the s**t out of the 2 guys and me :fearful: and the moment when YJ went into the water?!

I agree with some of us that YJ's emotions may be the catalyst for the reboot of the series.. 

LOL moments: when Prof tries to matchmake YJ and that guy... 

And Yeon Joo ahh who in the right mind will smile when they find out that they are back in the prison? :lol: (but how come she's wearing the prisoner clothes while transporting when she's not in her own world?)

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Next great Episode today - but really - I did not see enough from Kang Chul today. But it is okay - the Preview made up for everything!

And for a Drama like that we need to get answers - but they always give us new questions with it.

What was the Scene when Mad Dog took YJ out for Dinner. Who was the Man he invited to her???? And lol - the Cameos today made me smile.

it was a sogething (match making?) :D sunbae said it i remember hearing it but after see who was the person yj looked so funny lol thanks to him she go into to waters while being in toilet im thankful he even give her his phone when sunbae didnt  :D  

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, HallyuMint said:

Can someone tell me does KC have his memory of his time in oh yon joe s world or does he forget he is a manhwa character 

what does he say to her in the jail scene

Just from the Preview Translation I´m sure he forgot nothing. How can I face you? Oh he knows what he had done...

by the Way: Thanx for the sooo fast Translation again!!!  

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, yren said:

GUYS!!!!! DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE????? OMG THEY ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub: :bawling:

OMG I missed that!!! I just calmed down after watching that preview at least 10 times but did not see this at all. Now i need to watch that preview another 10 times.

15 minutes ago, poisonic said:

Wow, so they're actually married in episode 7 :lol:  KC you are so fast and furious lol :lol: So can we expect a half-webtoon-half-real-life baby by the end of episode 16  :lol:

Damn, that is probably the most awesome baby ever. And their kid gets to read all about his/her parents' love life, HAHA

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, sebnem said:

it was a sogething (match making?) :D sunbae said it i remember hearing it but after see who was the person yj looked so funny lol thanks to him she go into to waters while being in toilet im thankful he even give her his phone when sunbae didnt  :D  

Thanx a lot - so my feel was right... that was hilarious!

I thought maybe they talked about the rumour she is angaged with someone - I mean Gossip will travel fast - so that could trigger her wish to see KC and her sadness about him lost in the Nowherespot.

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, swiss123 said:

OMG I missed that!!! I just calmed down after watching that preview at least 10 times but did not see this at all. Now i need to watch that preview another 10 times.

Damn, that is probably the most awesome baby ever. And their kid gets to read all about his/her parents' love life, HAHA

Hahahaha! at first I missed it also, but after replaying the video multiple times I finally noticed it!:lol:

• Like 6