[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

[Photos] "W" Lee Jong-suk, 'a perfect spec' becomes a murderer and lives rollercoaster life

Spoiler

photo747158.jpg

"W" Lee Jong-suk goes from a gold medalist to a killer.

Stills of Lee Jong-suk in court in the new MBC drama "W" were released on the 18th.

Spoiler

photo747159.jpg

"W" is the story of a resident doctor named Oh Yeon-joo getting sucked in the fantasy world of the web-toon "W" and meeting the character Kang Cheol.

Kang Cheol was a gold medalist for shooting when he was eighteen years old. Now he's a super rich man who even owns his own broadcasting station. However, he has a past that no one knows about. He was accused of being a murderer and was put in court.

Spoiler

photo747160.jpg

Kang Cheol was unable to avoid the crime he was framed for and he loses it. The stills show Kang Cheol's anger about to break through the pictures.

"W" is written by Song Jae-jeong, a creative character and is directed by Jeong Dae-yoon starring Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo. The first episode can be seen on the 20th at 10PM.

Spoiler

photo747161.jpg

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

It's ouuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!

http://naver.me/GM6QVe6n

THANK YOU!!!! I LITERALLY WAS ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!!! 

LJS AND HHJ REALLY HAS GOTTEN ME SO AMPED UGHHHH THE TRAILER WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

EVEN IF I DIDNT UNDERSTAND A WORD OF KOREAN IT DIDNT MATTER, BECAUSE THE SEQUENCE WAS PERFECTLY LAID OUT SO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND THE PREMISE OF IT. EACH AND EVERY SCENE LITERALLY GAME ME GOOSE BUMPS! 

I SENSE A KNOCK OUT IN 2 DAYS!!! W IS WAITING FOR US LIKE WE ARE WAITING FOR IT! THANK YOU MBC AND THANK YOU TO THE ENTIRE STAFF.

TO MY THREAD MEMBERS! LETS ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL K-DRAMA! I KNOW IT WILL BE A SUCCESS!!!

PS: THANK YOU TO THE REST OF THE UPDATERS, YOU GUYS ARE A GOD SEND!!! :blush:

CHEMISTRY IS SOOOOOO ON POINT!!! KC AND OYJ :heart:

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Anyone else just rewatching the long preview over and over? haha

me...me...and me...it's so good that I keep replaying it... but while watching it I can't help to be emotionally invested to the drama... going to download it later...

• Like 4

WOW i am so much sucked into  this drama frenzy. Am Overexcited !!!

BTW I have few questions :

1. Why Why Korean actors specially younger generation have their forehead with hairs !!!!!????? 

( Even here LJS and HHJ both have their forehead covered in hairs . Plus I see be it dramas of 90s or present forehead covered with hair is a common occurence !! )

2. Why all over presscon we have just LJS pic. in advertisment where is HHJ ??  I mean she is equally the part of the show but most of the advertisment posters i see r that of LJS !! (Is that coz advertisers love LJS or what !!!)

• Like 9

Watch W-Two Worlds Long Preview

Video:  https://t.co/LC9tLqFu7p

tumblr_inline_oahyrsN0Ot1sp3v51_540.jpg

W Two Worlds 8-minute Preview Eng.Translation

Spoiler

(KC: Kang Cheol, YJ: Yeon Joo, words on screen in italic)

Note: Thanks to @rainy9 for her draft translation for the first half.

Please watch the preview here.

KC: Answer me!!

YJ: You will regret it!

For me, there are two worlds

existing

KC: What you said about the world you live

what is that?

The world of drawing and

YJ: It’s impossible, how can he still live?

Dad: That’s why I am going to end the life of this guy.

YJ: Instead of being being caught and eaten, it is better to catch and eat.

The world that is drawn

KC: The murderer’s motive is unknown, the possibility of him being a psychopath is low. We still haven’t got a strand of hair or not even a witness. It has been 10 years already.

The two worlds of comic and reality

YJ: It is not time flowing

YJ: Save him please, I think he can be saved.

Collision in July 2016

YJ: In the comic, the comic I read

MBC Wed Thurs miniseries W

Voice over (prosecutor): A defendant is well-known, as a teenage idol and the negative influence this case has to society is incomparable.

YJ’s boss: I am addicted to this lately (holding a W comic book)

YJ: How can there be women who dislike with Kang Cheol? He is handsome, capable and with good manners, and sexy.

#Flowerboy #Fulllevelspec #Reallyaguytornfrompagesofcomicbook Kang Cheol

YJ’s boss: No. The father is writer Oh Sung Moo, how can his daughter be just… Oh Yeon Joo-ah!

OYJ: I am sorry, I am just OYJ.

#Beforewordsactionfirst #Koreabest Webtoonwriterdaughter Oh Yeon Joo

Dad’s assistant: Something big happened. Teacher has disappeared. (Referring to OYJ’s dad, teacher is just a respectful way of addressing, not just limited to teacher, like they also call doctors using this word in Korea)

Dad’s assistant: He  said he would kill KC in the last scene.

(KC being stabbed by a creepy black guy)

YJ: Why? Why? Why kill KC? Why?

Dad’s assistant: I didn’t kill him. Why kill KC? This is ridiculous.

YJ: (read the back of the photo) Instead of being being caught and eaten, it is better to catch and eat.

YJ (after being dragged into KC world): What is this?

YJ: Anybody here calls 119? Someone killed a person here.

YJ: Pnemothorax, right? Right. Right. Right. Then I need to puncture this.

Voice in the background: Hurry!

YJ: You who ignored me won’t know how good I Oh Yeon Joo is. Now I know I am the type who becomes stronger in crisis. A natural born doctor.

Saves a character inside a comic

KC’s secretary: Even the namecard is fake, the phone number and email on the namecard are all false.

KC: No matter how, we have to find her. This woman seems to have become a key in my life.

The mysterious woman 
Can she become a key in my life?

YJ: This… is me, isn’t it?

YJ: Why do you want to find me? If you find me, then what?

Dad’s assistant: Hello?

YJ: My dad had been dragged into the comic world that night, just like I was dragged into it! Dad must be still trapped inside the comic. Even though I don’t know if he was kidnapped… it was because of that we did not receive any news.

Dad’s assistant: What kind of rubbish are you talking about? It was all drawn by us. I drew it, every single detail on the background was drawn by my hand.

Dad’s assistant: Teacher (as YJ’s dad reappeared in the room)

YJ: (walked out of the store/raining scene) Comic,comic. Whether he die or not he is just the main character.

Dad’s assistant: Seems he want to kill him again

OJ: Dad, you also saw right? KC who is alive. I just saw it lately. His blood is warm, his heart is beating.

Dad’s assistant: Let’s stop this.

Dad: Find a poison.

Dad’s assistant: Poison?

Dad: Something that can be easily found in the hospital

YJ: No! Dad! That is murder!

YJ: Let go! (to a nurse)

YJ: Are you ok? I asked if you are ok.

YJ: I was just walking past and it just happened that… that nurse is a bit strange…

KC: Finally we meet. Oh Yeon Joo-ssi (Dad is upset for not being able to control KC)

KC: That day it was too dark and I couldn’t see clearly, you are really beautiful woman. (I said) Even dogs and cows call themselves beautiful, I take that back. (T/N: “dogs and cows” is an idiomatic expression in Korean meaning like anyone in a negative way)

YJ: You were caught, right? Even though you said that, you thought dogs and cows are beautiful, right?

YJ: Then, you can help me?

YJ: Just help me leave here quietly.

KJ: See you next time.

YJ (at a bus station): I am hungry.

YJ: It’s ridiculous.

KC (driving up in a Ferrari): Oh Yeon Joo ssi

YJ: How can it be two months already? This is comic, right? Because it is a comic, so the time passes as needed by the story.

KC (fastening seat belt for YJ): How were you during this time?

YJ: What time, it wasn’t even 30 minutes yet…

YJ: Oh, that’s right. This is a serial comic.

YJ (walking towards KC in a store): Oh right, so something has to happen for the main character, something that can serve as an ending.

KC: It matches you, this one?

(YJ slaps him)

YJ: I am sorry.

Dad’s assistant: How can that happen?

YJ: Think about it. This comic has been published serially for 7 years. In these 7 years, 15 years passed in KC’s life, so life can only be compressed and go forward. Only important things take place.

Dad’s assistant: So did you also see Yoon So Hee?

YJ: Of course.

Dad’s assistant: Her breasts…

YJ: Yick!

KC: The person we were trying to find so hard, maybe she’s in another dimension? So even if we spend our whole life, we may not be able to find her?

Dad: He’s a monster, and only I didn’t know about it. I have created a monster.

Dad: How can I just let him go? I will be caught and eaten, I should have ended him, that time on Hangang Bridge.

Dad: It’s my work, inside my work, I should be God, because everything was created by me.

I am going to be the judge
Because they are created by me!

YJ: Save KC please. Save him please. I think he can be saved.

(KC standing outside the car after the accident)

YJ: I know about you, President. You think I can be the key to your life. Because you are the main character!

KC: Main character?

KC: You! Who are you really?

(YJ in bed) KC: Finally you came to me. The key of my life.

KC: But this woman is really pretty.

Seo Do Yoon: What?

YJ (gets up from bed): Where is this place?

YJ: This is KC’s room?! Right. This is KC’s bed, that, oh God…

YJ: I am being sucked into here again, why, what? What happened?

(KC kisses YJ) YJ: W is action hero comic, but how come it often become like a romantic drama?

The boundary of the two broken worlds

KC: The reason I exist…

KC: My first impression for that woman is right… stupid crazy woman, but all the things I can’t understand about my life, mixed with all the crazy things OHY said, all… all of them seemed right…

Love that cannot be realised

YJ: No matter what, your heart is shaken, that is the rule!

And the reality that is being revealed

Guy: If KC has really found the murderer, what will happen to us?

YJ (behind bars): Even though I want to explain it, I am not in the position to explain.

2016 beyond genre and dimension
Totally new drama is going to start

HJ: (facing the gun) You will regret this.

KC: I am not going to regret this.

Trans:  amyhsk

• Like 17

i'm so sorry for other OTP's out there but our mong-mong couple(OTP)is just wayyy too gorgeous!what a killer couple!hahaha!i feel like i'm dying just by looking at them and i love how they look so good standing next to each other,not much of a difference in height just perfect for a perfect couple!:wub:

anyway guess it's time to watch the replays cuz i didn't have the luxury of time to watch it live!...Thanks again WORLDies for all the updates..i assume our thread is on a Hot Topic now!:w00t:

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

@ohnoitscindy i couldn't watch it again hahah i nneed some time to catch my breath .. duuuude that wass huge !! Now i want to know what knetzs thought about it and i wouldn't take less then breathtaking !!! If not then i'm seriously gonna doubt their taste in drama  

with that trailer...I doubt they wouldn't like it...I'm confident that W will really do well... it's new and refreshing... can't wait for wed.

• Like 7