[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

15 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

I watched the long preview and i died.. i died .. i died.. i died !!!!!! OMG what the heck was that !!!!!! It's enormous .. i can't describe and even though it kept buffering a lot but at least i was able to see some stuff but sidn't understand anything !!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhh LJS's acting thoughh wooww wooowwwww !!!!!!!!!

Guys is there any other link other then the one of mbc ?? Like the facebook link ??? I thought i'll be watching on v app but too bad it ended by the interview and didn't know what to do 

I COULDN'T WATCH THE LONG PREVIEW!!!!! I want to see it too!!! :tears:

10 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Cr:  Milky_addict 

WOW!!! he's taking care of her while she's sick? how sweet?!!! but why is she sick? she's wearing the outfet when she slaped him!!! :blink:

10 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

woah a closer look of the kiss...than you for posting the screencaps.... Awwwww looks so good...

your fangirling mode is in full force likely!! :lol:

12 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I totally get what Hyo Joo means now when she said their scenes together are like fantasies/fairytale-like! She looked like Sleeping Beauty passed out on his bed hahaha

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah right!! 

• Like 3

By the end of the day i think we all need to take a break and back read everything .. the thread is on fire i can't catch up with every thing hahahahaha .. when i'm writing my post i'm on page 171 and then once it's posted it's on page 172 hahahaha not even first post kkkkkk i wonder if this one would be page 173 kkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Like 5

I was laughing to myself during the photo session when the cast were all awkwardly trying to form a "W" with their fingers when they could just stick their middle 3 fingers up haha instead of putting two peace signs together XD 

• Like 6

Off topic a bit.  Why does most drama air so late?  Don't people go to sleep already at 10pm so they can wake up early in the morning?  I'm just curious.  It's not like it matters to me because it will be morning here when it air but how come it's not around 7pm or 8pm?

But this drama looks amazing.  I just lost my Friday Saturday drama because it ended but, now i just picked up two drama and will have my night book Monday to Thursday.  I love it. I never like to watch a drama that is still airing, but with a couple dramas that i'm interested in, it won't be too bad.  Wish there was a drama to replace my Friday and Saturday.  Now i'll be bored on the weekend.   I guess i will have to settle with reruns to watch. LOL. 

LJS is just so handsome. All his drama he stars in are amazing.  I really can't wait for Wednesday to come. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Is the long preview out yet ?? When will they upload it i wanna watch it again and see what i missed because of buffering !!! Someone upload himm aarghh ...

you know when i saw it i didn't realise i was holding my breath untill it ended like seriously .. and with the goosebumps woooww !!

you're making me more impatient to see it!! when will it come out?!!! :tears:

6 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Thank you thank you thank you @Rania Zeid for all ur updates and thanks for everyone who's contributingand sharing on this thread .. sorry if i couldn't be of any use .. it's because of my God damn phone ppfft -_-  .. 

it's good enough that you're here sharing your excitement with all of us here!! :D

7 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

WHATTT

@i.am.bugz.funny: Haha LJS should've slapped those shoes away from his stylist's hands then :P I'd wear them at my home though... but then they'd be an expensive pair of house slippers hahaha

WHAT'S HAPPENING YAAAAAAA!!! 

are they playing who's gonna shout 1st? come on, this is my heart your playing with!!! :blink:

5 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

HE'S POINTING THE GUN TOWARDS HER ??????????? WHAAAATTTTTTTTT ????????? 

i waaant the previewwww!!!!!!!!!!

NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

8 minutes ago, moomooz said:

I'm going to faint by the way how LJS looked at HHJ.

See he's copying the same expression from HHJ.

both are too cute!!! Shipped them 100% ;) opps...

they are so lovely and cute!! :wub:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, moomooz said:

I'm going to faint by the way how LJS looked at HHJ.

See he's copying the same expression from HHJ.both are too cute!!! Shipped them 100% ;) opps...

ooooohhhhhh .... yeah ! I shipped them too...

13 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

@i.am.bugz.funny: Haha LJS should've slapped those shoes away from his stylist's hands then :P I'd wear them at my home though... but then they'd be an expensive pair of house slippers hahaha

why most ugly shoes are expensive?,,,hahahaha... 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, mview said:

And OYJ tried to deflect with a mirror??? :D

The pics are so intriguing. Cannot wait to see the 1st episode.

YEAHHHH!!

but before that I want the long preview!!!!

7 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

By the end of the day i think we all need to take a break and back read everything .. the thread is on fire i can't catch up with every thing hahahahaha .. when i'm writing my post i'm on page 171 and then once it's posted it's on page 172 hahahaha not even first post kkkkkk i wonder if this one would be page 173 kkkkkkkkkkkkk

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's the same with me!!! 

5 minutes ago, meenia1_1 said:

Off topic a bit.  Why does most drama air so late?  Don't people go to sleep already at 10pm so they can wake up early in the morning?  I'm just curious.  It's not like it matters to me because it will be morning here when it air but how come it's not around 7pm or 8pm?

But this drama looks amazing.  I just lost my Friday Saturday drama because it ended but, now i just picked up two drama and will have my night book Monday to Thursday.  I love it. I never like to watch a drama that is still airing, but with a couple dramas that i'm interested in, it won't be too bad.  Wish there was a drama to replace my Friday and Saturday.  Now i'll be bored on the weekend.   I guess i will have to settle with reruns to watch. LOL. 

LJS is just so handsome. All his drama he stars in are amazing.  I really can't wait for Wednesday to come. 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh you have apoint but maybe they are like me (sleep a little)!!! :lol:

yes!! I'm dying for it to start!!! 

9 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Omg i died when YJ flashed herself at KC!! 

I think she fainted out of surprise and KC brought her to his home! Hahaha

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh could be but why the cerome (?) by the bed side?!!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

I think the live broadcast ended. We can re-watch it again after awhile at MBC FB page. Re-watch the long preview! 

@adeleyam IKR? What makes her do that? HAHAHA.

I hope it will be uploaded soon!!

5 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

ooooohhhhhh .... yeah ! I shipped them too...

why most ugly shoes are expensive?,,,hahahaha... 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good question!!

• Like 3