[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I just rewatched the press conf the first part when they were taking pictures and let me tell you they were so freakinf adorable !! LJS's was dying to get off the stage and when he did that little dance because he ran out of poses hahahaha or when he was going off the stage but the guy told him not to so he turned back ever so playfully just like a kid hhahahah noooooottt toooo mention HHJ ahahahahahahaha she nailed it kkkkk she was sooo lost and didn't know where to stand and was facing the poster awkwardly instead of the press kkkk she's so clumsy and i loooove ittttt

aand yes the chemistry between them was soooooo on point .. totally  !!

2 minutes ago, skyangellove said:

Wait, is it true that theyre done filming the drama? I saw an instagram post stating that this press conference was to celebrate the end of them filming the drama...?

No there's no way they're done !! And they only celebrate the end of the drama with a wrap up party .. they're still filming ;) 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

This scene though :o  :o  :o  heeoooooolllllll !!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  

CnoL0oXVIAA_TPb.jpg

look at how he's standing in front of her and how he's looking at her !!!!!!!!!     

r we jhaving james bond scene kya !!  Heroine is trying to seduce hero with gun in her gawn and as hero comes near she points gun !!!

ok so she is doing it on advice of her sunbe who adviced her to seduce kang chul ...why context i dont know

But man this is intresting .This is a type of drama i love and expect from HHJ and LJS ,This is tou Standard Hollywood style :wub:

• Like 9

Oh my, the long teaser gives some more information, but also more questions.

So KC can change his destiny, regardless what OYJ's father drew?

OYJ also appears in and out the webtoon?

The plot thickens!!!

• Like 7

I hate to say this so early it makes me feel so noisy and spoiled and very very greedy kkkkkkk but is it wrong for me to ask for translations ??? Kkkk i mean not for the teaser because i know for sure we will have it sooner or later but i'm talking about the press conf .. i heard they asked a lot of questions and wanna know em and know their answers ... is it possible ?? @Rania Zeid sorry if i'm being annoying but do you have an idea ?? In drama land do we usually have translations for the press conf  ?? (I remember in pinocchio we didn'tt have much  :/ i hope it's not the case with W too ) and thank you for the updates as alwaysssss... i really admire your dedication tot he thread!! Fighting !!!

• Like 7

Lee Jong-suk returns as a murderer for ‘W’

Spoiler

Green Snake Media

Model turned actor Lee Jong-suk returns to the small screen as a murderer for the upcoming MBC drama “W.”

The first stills for the drama, released on Monday, show Lee being apprehended by the police and taken to jail and court.

Lee can also be seen sporting an orange prison jumpsuit and holding a piercing gaze as he is restrained by a group of officers.

Lee will be playing the role of Kang-chul an imaginary character in the webtoon “W.” He has been described as an 18-year-old gold medalist and national star who also owns a broadcasting company and has a vast refinery of wealth at his disposal.

Lee will be acting alongside actress Han Hyo-joo, who will be playing the role of a rookie doctor who gets sucked into the webtoon “W” and builds a romantic relationship with Lee.

Spoiler

Green Snake Media

In anticipation for the drama, Green Snake Media released the first stills and revealed that Lee‘s character has a haunting past that catches up to him and leads to murder charges. After he is convicted of murder, Kang-chul explodes with rage but is restrained by the correctional officers.

The drama “W” is scheduled to air at 10 p.m on Wednesday.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607181059443648327_2

[V Report Plus] Backstage with ‘W’ drama cast

Spoiler

Naver V app

Model turned actor Lee Jong-suk took to Naver V app to broadcast a backstage interview with the cast of his upcoming drama “W” on Monday.

Spoiler

Naver V app

The broadcast comically starts with actor Lee Si-un apologizing to viewers that he came out first instead of Lee Jong-suk.

The cast of the drama each introduced themselves and then answered questions about filming. They proceeded to answer fan questions from the live chat. They covered topics such as best couple on set, which character is in the webtoon and which is in the real world, and the estimated viewer rates for the drama.

Spoiler

Naver V app

They ended the broadcast with a closing statement from each of the cast members and asked fans to watch the drama “W” which is scheduled to air on Wednesday.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit www.vlive.tv.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607181535185548087_2

wow it seems that her father really hates his character and is trying hard to kill him!!!i wonder why he wants to finish his story like this...sad end for his popular hero!

• Like 8

@mview what captured me most was the fact that the webtoon is still been written ... YJ's can read it and can see herself in it and knows what's happening and that KC is looking for her and so does the father !!!! And seems that the father can't help it and can't control it either that's why he broke his device !!!!

• Like 9