[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

The Facebook live event has gone live but the cast haven't appeared yet! Announcer guy is just talking lol

ETA: Lee Tae Hwan appears!

Now Eugene Jung!

And now our Kang Chul!

Looks like they're introducing the cast based on which dimension they're from! So first are the three from the comic book world, and now the real world cast!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

yes!! they loked comfortable and having fun around each other!! :wub:

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

yes true :)

thosee still so freakin expressive i mean look at his eyess u can see fire in them 

yeahhhhh!! :crazy: I can't wait to see him going after them!!! 

1 hour ago, shin.u said:

applause to him, paying so much attention into details, even his chapped lips 

46 minutes ago, mview said:

LJS is meticulous when preparing for his acting. That's why he can produce the amazing emotional scenes again and again. And he affects his co-stars, even if they are older or have more films than him. The staff even is absorbed into his world, and so are his co-stars.

HHJ is definitely a great actress with ease of actings. The chemistry with LJS is so good from the get-go. 

This is going to be an exciting drama to watch.

agree!! it's amazing to see him transforming into his character!! watching hi hardwork make those around him feel at ease and work harder and comfortably!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

updates kee it coming guys... We're just relying on you... so we're wrong Rania... Hyo joo wore red color dress while Jong Suk wore pink color

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!! they wore a maching outfet anyway!! :lol:

• Like 3