[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

6 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

This scene though :o  :o  :o  heeoooooolllllll !!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  look at how he's standing in front of her and how he's looking at her !!!!!!!!!     

Kekeke this scene will surely be too amusing & entertaining!...Kang Chul's expression was like "ok!so what do we have here?" as if he's just looking at a usual view :lol:

Yeon Joo on the other hand,what's with her doing that?is she intoxicated or in drugs or something or she's just really wayyy too unpredictable!hahaha i find her name Oh Yeon Joo just perfectly suits her character like whenever she does some unpredictable things the only thing that's left for you to say is "Oh Yeon Joo what is it again this time?":lol:

• Like 9

Just two more days... *eye twitches. I was doing okay with being patient but then the long preview came out and that patience flew right out the window! These next few days are going to feel soooooooo slow!

Anyway, another Naver real time update :3

MsKCGw0.png

Hyo Joo at #2, W at #3, and Lee Jong Suk at #4!

• Like 12

@ohnoitscindy HAHAHA my exact sentiments. I keep telling myself to chill it's just a drama but now I think I going insane. They really saved the best for the presscon and took me by surprise. I'm so glad I'm going to claim my off (all at once!) this week! Maybe next week I'll start burning my leave and the following week get myself fired. (Jokes. I won't be fired) 

So happy to see W and LJS and HHJ are all hot topic right now! I was a little apprehensive for HHJ and looks like I worried for nothing. She's still well loved and received by most knetizen.

• Like 7

Lee Jong-suk returns as a murderer for ‘W’

Updated : July 18 2016 

tumblr_inline_oai4140fct1sp3v51_540.png

Model turned actor Lee Jong-suk returns to the small screen as a murderer for the upcoming MBC drama “W.”

The first stills for the drama, released on Monday, show Lee being apprehended by the police and taken to jail and court.

Lee can also be seen sporting an orange prison jumpsuit and holding a piercing gaze as he is restrained by a group of officers. 

Lee will be playing the role of Kang-chul an imaginary character in the webtoon “W.” He has been described as an 18-year-old gold medalist and national star who also owns a broadcasting company and has a vast refinery of wealth at his disposal.

Lee will be acting alongside actress Han Hyo-joo, who will be playing the role of a rookie doctor who gets sucked into the webtoon “W” and builds a romantic relationship with Lee. 

tumblr_inline_oai41gavk31sp3v51_540.png

In anticipation for the drama, Chorok Baem Media released the first stills and revealed that Lee‘s character has a haunting past that catches up to him and leads to murder charges. After he is convicted of murder, Kang-chul explodes with rage but is restrained by the correctional officers. 

The drama “W” is scheduled to air at 10 p.m on Wednesday.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com) 

Source: KpopHerald

https://t.co/i1GmuvM9tk

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

@ohnoitscindy HAHAHA my exact sentiments. I keep telling myself to chill it's just a drama but now I think I going insane. They really saved the best for the presscon and took me by surprise. I'm so glad I'm going to claim my off (all at once!) this week! Maybe next week I'll start burning my leave and the following week get myself fired. (Jokes. I won't be fired) 

So happy to see W and LJS and HHJ are all hot topic right now! I was a little apprehensive for HHJ and looks like I worried for nothing. She's still well loved and received by most knetizen.

Haha welllll the comments with the most upvotes are the typical Knetz reactions towards Hyo Joo... But I guess even the haters are still searching her on Naver since she's still trending even after three hours since the presscon started. It's like when she appeared on 1N2D and all the comments were negative but everyone still tuned in and ratings increased lol. Hopefully it'll just be a case where the vocal minority is not being a good represention of the general population and that everyone tunes in! lol

I'm keeping ratings predictions to myself so I don't jinx anything, but I really do think that W will perform very well ^_^ 

• Like 8