[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

I watched the long preview and i died.. i died .. i died.. i died !!!!!! OMG what the heck was that !!!!!! It's enormous .. i can't describe and even though it kept buffering a lot but at least i was able to see some stuff but sidn't understand anything !!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhh LJS's acting thoughh wooww wooowwwww !!!!!!!!!

Guys is there any other link other then the one of mbc ?? Like the facebook link ??? I thought i'll be watching on v app but too bad it ended by the interview and didn't know what to do 

I'm watching it live on their FB page. It's the first post :)

https://www.facebook.com/MBC/?fref=nf

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

I watched the long preview and i died.. i died .. i died.. i died !!!!!! OMG what the heck was that !!!!!! It's enormous .. i can't describe and even though it kept buffering a lot but at least i was able to see some stuff but sidn't understand anything !!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhh LJS's acting thoughh wooww wooowwwww !!!!!!!!!

Guys is there any other link other then the one of mbc ?? Like the facebook link ??? I thought i'll be watching on v app but too bad it ended by the interview and didn't know what to do 

I envy you guys...you already saw the long trailer...while I'm wait for the link of it to be posted later... 

• Like 3

Me too i'm refreshing the page like crasy and i want to find the long previw unploaded !!! Waaaaaarghhh !! 

Omg my excitement is gonna get me a heart attack  hahaha

by the way they were gorgeous ... loved their outfit... hhj's dress is really pretty and ljs's kind of caramel suit fits him so well .. he's shining in it .. and i loved that v app interview .. i loved the harmony between them and how they all laughed together and their awkwardness  i love everything !!!! Wednesday please cone fast!!

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

haha...yeah!... they wore such a vibrant color clothes... The secretary is pretty too...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh she's the one who wore black and the bodyguard i the one wearing blue!! :lol:

9 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

That long preview just added even more questions to the neverending pile of the WHAT IS GOING ON list for this drama!

@uknowahah: YES! Seriously what is going on!!??! I'm not that concerned anymore about the editing/direction being an issue because it all looked very well done!

I couldn't see it!! :tears:

17 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

OMG IT LOOKS SO GOOD SO FAR I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WEDNESDAY!!!

HAHAHA IM DYING AT YEON JOO ALWAYS COMING IN TO SAVE KANG CHUL AND HER DAD'S EXASPERATED SIGH

I love OYJ so far omg lmfao she is amazing

I want to see the long preview too!! :tears:

16 minutes ago, mview said:

Jongsuk in pink, and Hyo Joo in dark red for V-app and press-con!

Very relax and friendly atmosphere.

Good to see the main characters.

right!! they look comfortable around each other!! 

12 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

omg just saw the extended trailer. Looks totally like a movie. Did YJ just flashes to KC? And did KC just shot YJ? HAHAHA!! 

WHAT?????!!!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

are you watching the presscon live too?,,, seems like you're so busy watching...haha... where's HHJ? I only see secretary girl and JS in the picture...

she came out after them!! :D I believe you saw her by now!!

• Like 2

Is the long preview out yet ?? When will they upload it i wanna watch it again and see what i missed because of buffering !!! Someone upload himm aarghh ...

you know when i saw it i didn't realise i was holding my breath untill it ended like seriously .. and with the goosebumps woooww !!

• Like 5

After seeing them on v app i'm crasy in love with all the cast and the one i liked most was the webtoonist YJ's father and his apprentice they're sooooo cool ... i think when they talked about best couple hhj said it was her father and the apprentice .. i agree with her hahaha they are shippable especially when the father  held his "i don't know what do we call it" towards him kkkkkkkk

• Like 4