[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Translation of Oh Yeon Joo's part:

I am a second year resident at the thoracic surgery department.  If I knew that my life would be so overwhelmed, I never would have chosen medicine. This means that my only interest is reading the new edition of the web toon W. No, more accurately, it's to meet the lead character of W, Kang Cheol, every week. He is really 100%, no, 200% my ideal type! If such a man exists in reality, I would gladly sacrifice my life! I read W for my dad too, after my parents divorced, reading W every week was my way of ensuring my dad was fine, much like everyday greetings and conversations. Also my spy, my dad's student, will occasionally report to me on how he is doing. One day, he calls me to tell me that he is missing, so I went to his workshop to find him, and I suddenly lose consciousness. Opening my eyes to see... Eh? Why am I on this roof? What is happening? What am I doing here? I felt something weird by my leg, and I looked down to see a man covered in blood. Looking closely... What is going on? Kang cheol..? The Kang Cheol I know??? This is impossible, I am dreaming now right??? 

• Like 11

Translation of Kang Cheol's part:

Olympic gold medalist shooter, JN company and Channel W representative, youngest chaebol with assets worth 800 billion... These terms all describe me. Although people always look at me with envious eyes, saying that I own everything, these people do not know who I really am. Because of a family tragedy, my life wa shattered, and I was once so desperate I even wanted to die... 

But I persevered and eventually achieved success. This whole time, the one who helped me the most is my secretary, whom I'm very close to, and my right hand man (his bodyguard). She often forgets she is my secretary and nags at me like she is my boss, and he gave up the title of korea's best fighter to be my body guard. They have always been the ones supporting me, and helping me to find who really killed my family. But one day, a woman appears and saves my life before disappearing. She says she is Oh Yeon Joo, and is a thoracic surgeon at Ming Shi* hospital. Where is that hospital? The phone number is fake too.. Is this woman a fraud? But this woman who so suspiciously disappeared seems to hold the key to my life. I want to find her, no, I must find her. I have to get so hee to draw her picture to give it to the police, and she must not draw her to be really pretty, or else we will never find that woman. 

*(I don't know how to translate the Chinese name of the hospital to the korean name) 

• Like 11

15 hours ago, lainey98 said:

Olympic gold medalist shooter, JN company and Channel W representative, youngest chaebol with assets worth 800 billion... These terms all describe me. Although people always look at me with envious eyes, saying that I own everything, these people do not know who I really am. Because of a family tragedy, my life wa shattered, and I was once so desperate I even wanted to die... 

hi! thank you for the translation it helps a lot...funny that Yeon Joo's is a one big fangirl of Kang Chul...and she is a webtoon fan...I can really relate to her since I'm a manga, manhwa and webtoon lover... but sadly all my crushes there won't come to life... lucky Oh Yeon Joo... 

• Like 7

Wow @lainey98 Thank you for translating! it really saved me the headache of trying to figure out where I can find the translations. 

Even though there is plenty of other dramas that everyone seems to tell me to watch, I can't help but say NOT until "W" has aired LOL. To me after DOTS its been quite difficult to really be interested and eagerly waiting for a unique storyline until "W" was announced. 

I have complete faith that this cast will bring so much life and promise to the story line. LJS with his impeccable acting skills and his way with choosing certain scripts. I am not to familiar with HHJ but from all the BTS and the Trailers I am looking forward to the chemistry because its one that will surely bring me to tears whether that be good or bad.

Also the cinematics for this drama actually looks top notch so far so I don't presume to be disappointed on that front. From looking at the supposed first episode trailer, there was a lot going on but you know what I welcome the challenge, Imagining going back and forth from the "real" world to the "webtoon" world one can hope that it won't be to slow. Besides Im not much for too much focus on backstories of the characters that's what character profiles are for.

The excitement is growing each day and from the looks of LJS and his desire to do his own stunts I can not be more thrilled for him. He has wanted a more action packed and "chaebol" type role and now he has it and as all LJS fans know he will bring Kang Chul to life. 

Hopefully the thread will be livelier once we get even closer to the D-DAY! This drama and the cast deserves the attention and support!

*PS: I AM BEYOND THRILLED TO SEE THAT  KISS SCENE BETWEEN OUR LEADS AND LIKE OTHERS ON HERE I THINK ITS HER DREAM AS WELL.

I can't help but replay the newest teaser, over and over again!

• Like 7

7 hours ago, pandalover1 said:

Hi dropping in with some GIFs i made from the second main teaser..

Hide contents

http://pandalovestorave.tumblr.com/post/147319110398/gifset-w-two-worlds-second-teaser-starring-han

thank you for the gifs!! I hope you'll keep making them through the entire drama!! :)

7 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

160713 [ENGLISH SUB] W 2nd official teaser Lee Jong-Suk Han Hyo-Joo

Always Watch The Original Video Here :  http://tvcast.naver.com/v/980203

that's what I did!! :D thank you for sharing the translated video I was dying for the translation!! 

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

i think HHJ's father will disappear from the real world cz he drew himself in the Webton (as the man wearing z hoodie who stabbed JS)

GIF CR: Pandalovers 

but why did he have to disappear? can't he try to kill him then go back to his real world?

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Wow @lainey98 Thank you for translating! it really saved me the headache of trying to figure out where I can find the translations. 

Even though there is plenty of other dramas that everyone seems to tell me to watch, I can't help but say NOT until "W" has aired LOL. To me after DOTS its been quite difficult to really be interested and eagerly waiting for a unique storyline until "W" was announced. 

I have complete faith that this cast will bring so much life and promise to the story line. LJS with his impeccable acting skills and his way with choosing certain scripts. I am not to familiar with HHJ but from all the BTS and the Trailers I am looking forward to the chemistry because its one that will surely bring me to tears whether that be good or bad.

Also the cinematics for this drama actually looks top notch so far so I don't presume to be disappointed on that front. From looking at the supposed first episode trailer, there was a lot going on but you know what I welcome the challenge, Imagining going back and forth from the "real" world to the "webtoon" world one can hope that it won't be to slow. Besides Im not much for too much focus on backstories of the characters that's what character profiles are for.

The excitement is growing each day and from the looks of LJS and his desire to do his own stunts I can not be more thrilled for him. He has wanted a more action packed and "chaebol" type role and now he has it and as all LJS fans know he will bring Kang Chul to life. 

Hopefully the thread will be livelier once we get even closer to the D-DAY! This drama and the cast deserves the attention and support!

*PS: I AM BEYOND THRILLED TO SEE THAT  KISS SCENE BETWEEN OUR LEADS AND LIKE OTHERS ON HERE I THINK ITS HER DREAM AS WELL.

I can't help but replay the newest teaser, over and over again!

Ah ur words comfort me a bit, hhhh i m bit worried u know actually a lot :D so thank u 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, irenetan said:

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

813aedbbjw1f5sjq4ov14j20km0kmdlm.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5sjq74bzvj20ku11248y.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5sjq75xlzj20ku112k1m.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5sirmqsbej20ku0kutek.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5sirlgawzj20ku112qd3.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5sirmb4sej20ku112qcy.jpg

Cr: mbcdrama_w/ 四姑娘_206-914

Anyone here who can read Chinese? It's too long for me to translate so I shall wait for JShine's translation.

Yeon-Joo's father say: "Since few years ago, strange things started happening on myself that only me & Kang Chul knows. What's worse, even my daughter is involved with him. Now I cannot allow what I've drawn, Kang Chul who made me successful, to have his way. So I've decided to finish this comic. I'd rather prey, then get preyed on. Because you're my creation!"

is this supposed to help me ot to get me crazy more than I am already? Kang Cheol knows about strange things hapened to Yeon Joo's father?!!! how can that be? what does it mean can't allow him to have his way? Oh my Head!!!

• Like 4

On 7/13/2016 at 11:39 AM, lainey98 said:

his whole time, the one who helped me the most is my secretary, whom I'm very close to, and my right hand man (his bodyguard). She often forgets she is my secretary and nags at me like she is my boss, and he gave up the title of korea's best fighter to be my body guard. They have always been the ones supporting me, and helping me to find who really killed my family.

the secretary will be Yeon Joo's biggest rival.... and the biggest threat to our ship since in the comics they are an item...I hope if KC fall for Yeon Joo...her jealousy wouldn't be a hindrance to our OTP and just stay loyal to him...I don't want her to be bad... but I might get annoyed with her...when W airs...

• Like 5

@Rania Zeid LOL your welcome, as a long time fan of LJS myself it is my duty to stand beside you and others and bring comfort! 

He has been absent from the small screen (k-drama) for far too long! I remember Pinnochio like it was just yesterday, Oh the good ol days. 

This is his comeback role and I consider it a comeback because a year and a half is far too long to not see him. I need him to give me a good/ugly cry! just like the "brothers" scene.

Anywhoo, can I just say that HE LOOKS AMAZING IN THAT BLUE AND BLACK SUIT, he filled that suit up to a "T". Completely swoon worthy! 

Sorry KWB but LJS (my bias) will have control of my heart starting July 20th LOL. A little competition doesn't hurt, btw this is all for jokes because I know much they both support each other. 

W-TWO WORLDS FIGHTING!

Thank you everyone for posting, like I said this thread needs more followers and posts, I am way too excited for this!

• Like 10

Hi everyone, I'm in for countdown to 6 days!!!! 

This still picture make me think of vampire drama. LJS have not took on any vampire roles before right. I think he would be very suitable for it on the appearance ;) 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I wonder about one thing - everything what the Father draw for the WebToon will happen in KC World - but when it gets out of control and YJ will meet him - will that appear in the WToon too - so the Father could know that KC and his Daughter met by reading his own Comic... I guess when she is in his World - yes. But when he is in her World...

It´s crazy how many theories and ideas are already in our mind about a Drama which not even started yet. I count the Days. I hate waiting - but okay - "just" one more Week!

Hi chingu!! I'm so glad to see that you made a post in here and not only a silent lurker!! :D thank you for adding more question to my looooooooooooong list of questions!! :w00t:like you I was wondering how the webtoon will be after Yeon Joo's involvement in Kang Chel's life and I think she'll be part of the manhwa and her father will see her in his own webtoon since we have a comic moment of Kang Cheol at the hospital while saying he needs to find Yeon Joo believing she's the key to his life which will make her father more keen in killing him to stop him from finding the answers!!

1 hour ago, cherry48 said:

thank you!! I'm travelling this Saturday :bawling: but i'll watch it whenever i get hold of internet :tears: sigh why are my patents doing this to me ugh 

have a safe trip and hope you'll be able to watch and enjoy the drama with us !! :)

51 minutes ago, lainey98 said:

But I persevered and eventually achieved success. This whole time, the one who helped me the most is my secretary, whom I'm very close to, and my right hand man (his bodyguard). She often forgets she is my secretary and nags at me like she is my boss, and he gave up the title of korea's best fighter to be my body guard. They have always been the ones supporting me, and helping me to find who really killed my family. But one day, a woman appears and saves my life before disappearing. She says she is Oh Yeon Joo, and is a thoracic surgeon at Ming Shi* hospital. Where is that hospital? The phone number is fake too.. Is this woman a fraud? But this woman who so suspiciously disappeared seems to hold the key to my life. I want to find her, no, I must find her. I have to get so hee to draw her picture to give it to the police, and she must not draw her to be really pretty, or else we will never find that woman. 

*(I don't know how to translate the Chinese name of the hospital to the korean name) 

thank you so so so much for the translation!! :wub: it's great to know more about Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo's characters and inner thoufghts!! and I felt really sad for Kang Cheol who seems to have everything but he actually what mattered to him the most, his family!!! and he really did want to die?!! that's really sad!! :tears:

• Like 8

17 hours ago, mview said:

Sorry @mview for quoting you i guess soompi hates me so much  i'm always having this same problems but can't help not posting anyway 

@sakura2016 it's you who o actually wanted to quote for your last post..  It's just getting crasier and crasier with what YJ's father said; now KC is having it his own way and talking about strange things only him and KC know!! 

Regardless of my love for the leads especially LJS , i think i would've wanted to watch this drama soooo badly even though with other cast and i think that's a huge success because usually i can't and don't want to watch any other drama in which none of my bias are acting!!   :D

• Like 7