[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 hours ago, MarieJose said:

yes that's the biggest mystery.. how come he doesn't die and i think the reason behind that is the same reason why the writer wants to kill him, to proove something?

tell me how am i supposed to wait till the 20th or even further because i'm sure the first episodes are gonna leave me hanging .. of course we won't get all the answer in the first episode

by the way you guys talked about the long preview in the press conf and said it contains snippets from at least 8 eps ? i don't think that actually, i think it's only about 2/3 first episodes from the drama.. if they used that much they will spoil it don't you think ? 

and i know both last teasers have a looot of things happening but i'm sure it's not only for the first ep, i'm guessing it's for the first week so for both first and second ep, i hope it's that way because it's bad when such an amount of events are rushed in only one episode! 

at first he didn't want to kill him , but later something happened made him wanna kill him ( like KC will kill him one day so he has to kill him 1st) like the story of that painting in the 3rd teaser 

• Like 7

Spoiler

813aedbbjw1f5skebmmarj20ku0kuagg.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5skeey3vdj20ku112qcv.jpg

Spoiler

813aedbbjw1f5sjq4ov14j20km0kmdlm.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5sjq74bzvj20ku11248y.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5sjq75xlzj20ku112k1m.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5sirmqsbej20ku0kutek.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5sirlgawzj20ku112qd3.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5sirmb4sej20ku112qcy.jpg

Cr: mbcdrama_w/ 四姑娘_206-914

Anyone here who can read Chinese? It's too long for me to translate so I shall wait for JShine's translation.

Yeon-Joo's father say: "Since few years ago, strange things started happening on myself that only me & Kang Chul knows. What's worse, even my daughter is involved with him. Now I cannot allow what I've drawn, Kang Chul who made me successful, to have his way. So I've decided to finish this comic. I'd rather prey, then get preyed on. Because you're my creation!"

• Like 10

I'm so late today to spazz... anyway I love the teaser ...I've downloaded it already... I had so many things to say but all of it disappear when I'm about to post here...

but I just have this insane idea...what if the man in the hoody was Yeon Joo's dad? He wants to kill KC so badly in his comics....and since he can't kill KC through his story he goes to KC's world and kill him himself... but if that happens YJ will be hurt...

• Like 7

"W" Lee Jong-suk X Han Hyo-joo, the flourishing first meeting full of "Curiosity ”

tumblr_inline_oa9a7jzn7i1sp3v51_540.jpg

[Herald pop = Reporter Seong Hyeon-hye] “W-Two Worlds” (Scriptwriter Song Jae-jung, Director Jung Dae-yoon, will call it as “W” as follow) The second official teaser has been revealed.

The new MBC Wednesday & Thursday mini series “W” will premiere on 20th. The second teaser has been revealed via Naver TV cast on 13th morning. This teaser has gathered the key elements that arouse people’s interest further in great anticipation for next week’s premiere.

The teaser begins with “Teacher disappeared” and the panting sound of the senior apprentice Soo-bong (acted by Lee Si-eon) of Oh Sung-moo (acted by Kim Eui-sung) and the disappearance of the webtoonist, followed by the attack scene of the leading character, Kang Cheol (acted by Lee Jong-suk). Oh Yeon-joo (aced by Han Hyo-joo) who doesn’t know why she’s there met bleeding Kang Cheol for the first time in a flourishing manner. The secretary of Kang Cheol, Yoon So-hee (acted by Jung Eu-gene), who always suspected the identity of Oh Yeon-joo, the leading character of the webtoon, Kang Cheol looking for Yeon-joo, the cp kissing scene of Cheol and Yeon-joo, the car accident scene of Kang Cheol, and in addition the voice of Oh Sung-moo saying, “today is the ending’ are scenes that left a deep impression. 

Especially exciting are the story line of "No matter what, this woman seems to be the key to my life” “Oh Yeon-joo ssi, what’s your real identity?” that leads to the climax when it shows the expression and scripts of Lee Jong-suk and sobbing Han Hyo-joo who said “I don’t know what happened”. These really attracts the audience into the show. “W” is a romantic suspense melodrama which Oh Yeon-joo in the real world fell into the popular webtoon “W” occasionally and met the leading character, Kang Cheol. Kang Cheol is not from the real world. He is a webtoon character. Kang Cheol’s fan, the character setting of Oh Yeon-joo who went into the webtoon world is a totally new concept. In the teaser, we see the webtoon and reality. The pictures and words of the meeting of two worlds can let us imagine the satisfaction of continuous changes.

The cp that is hailed as “Cheol Yeon-joo” consisting of Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo, the cooperation of “Nine” Scriptwriter Song Jae-jung who used unconventional elements and her ultimate unique imagination, and the humorous and stylish “She was Pretty” Director Jung Dae-yoon, are garnering everyone’s anticipation.

Translated by @Evahoyw
Proofread by @Joanna5959 

Cr: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

• Like 6

I wonder about one thing - everything what the Father draw for the WebToon will happen in KC World - but when it gets out of control and YJ will meet him - will that appear in the WToon too - so the Father could know that KC and his Daughter met by reading his own Comic... I guess when she is in his World - yes. But when he is in her World...

It´s crazy how many theories and ideas are already in our mind about a Drama which not even started yet. I count the Days. I hate waiting - but okay - "just" one more Week!

• Like 7

8 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hi!!! welcome in this thread let's have a great fun all together!! :D

Are we going to have him jumping again? is this how he can reach her world? isn't there a safer way? :w00t:

hi!! welcome in this thread!! I'm sorry to know that but lets enjoy the ride together as much as your shadule allows!! :D 

thank you!! I'm travelling this Saturday :bawling: but i'll watch it whenever i get hold of internet :tears: sigh why are my patents doing this to me ugh 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, cherry48 said:

thank you!! I'm travelling this Saturday :bawling: but i'll watch it whenever i get hold of internet :tears: sigh why are my patents doing this to me ugh 

oh too bad , hope u ll catch up later :) 

26 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I wonder about one thing - everything what the Father draw for the WebToon will happen in KC World - but when it gets out of control and YJ will meet him - will that appear in the WToon too - so the Father could know that KC and his Daughter met by reading his own Comic... I guess when she is in his World - yes. But when he is in her World...

It´s crazy how many theories and ideas are already in our mind about a Drama which not even started yet. I count the Days. I hate waiting - but okay - "just" one more Week!

yeh too many questions nd theories, hahahaha all we can do is wait 1 week more 

• Like 6