[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

15 minutes ago, SORA1993 said:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha guess we're gonna go crazy watching this drama! 

only two hours left for the new teaser~~~~~ :w00t::w00t: 

n btw, i heard that the writer of nine (writer of W) is so daring which is why they kissed so much even before the 8th episode!  \( ̄▽ ̄)/

heyy welcome back! ..i hope your problem will be solved as quickly as possible!

actually i have a similar situation  (╥ω╥)  

my family decided that all of us will travel to Scotland for 3 weeks which means im gonna miss SIX WHOLE episodes!!  ಥ_ಥ

i am still shocked i don't even have any reaction   ╮( ̄ω ̄;)╭

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I agree :lol:

and I  have to prepare for my exam tomorrow but I feel like I'm sucked in here and I acn't go anywhere, what do I do?!!!!  :bawling:

I think it helps a lot that Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo can deliver her daring moments or all her daring would be wasted!!

reading that you'd miss 3 weeks of the drama left me screeming "WHAT!!!!!" as if I'm the one who's gonna miss the 6 episodes!! OHHHHH, this is BAD!!! can't you watch it while pretending that you're having a shower or having a nap?!! anything?!! 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, simpleee said:

Am i the only one borhered by how KC has his cobalt blue jacket on first, then for the kiss, hes not wearing it?

I wonder what happened and how it happened, that he took his jacket off???

Hahaha, no I noticed that too. Hopefully today's teaser gives us a good idea of what happens during that scene. He seems so calm while she's pointing the gun at him too, so he probably calmly took off his jacket then slowly approached her to take the gun away from her hands and then... the kiss lol.

• Like 7

Less then one hour left to the teaser. :D

And come to think of it we all assumed it's a hotel room but what if it's just his penthouse in his world ? we all know that oh yeon joo is gonna cross over to save him and in the first synopsis i read it says that he's gonna look for her and hold her hostage in his world maybe that's why she was pointing the gun towards him ? she was probably locked in his room and rummaging in the drawers and found the gun and maybe that can explain LJS's cold and fearless position because the gun is his and he know it's not loaded ? and then he takes it from her and tries to talk to her because she's too scared and kiss her ?

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, SORA1993 said:

hahahahahahahahahahaha its a unique way indeed! 

i prefer his way tho xD

maybe she went through soo much trouble ever since kang chul apeared in her life, 

her life basically gets messed up..  she gets tired n might think that completing her father's mission (killing KC) might fix everything n she'd go back to her normal life ?

i think i've gone faraway with my imagination haha   ( ̄. ̄;)

hopefully we'll know what happened exaactlyy in the new teaser!!  (✧∀✧)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we all prefer Kang Chel's method!! :D 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh I believe that she did go through alot of trouble since meeting him but she won't try to kill him for that, he have enough ennemies for a lifetime, no more enemies please, more allys are would be welcomed!! plus she's suposed to be the one to help him so that's a no no!! ;) 

yes!!! come faster new teaer!!

33 minutes ago, simpleee said:

Am i the only one borhered by how KC has his cobalt blue jacket on first, then for the kiss, hes not wearing it?

I noticed it but didn't bother by it, I'm sure something happened in between the two stills but have to wait to know what is it!! :) 

30 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Hahaha, no I noticed that too. Hopefully today's teaser gives us a good idea of what happens during that scene. He seems so calm while she's pointing the gun at him too, so he probably calmly took off his jacket then slowly approached her to take the gun away from her hands and then... the kiss lol.

hhhhhhhhhhhh our playful Kang Cheol!! :lol: I really don't know if he's playful or not, I know he's charimatich and loved by manyyyyyyy people but is he playful?

but yes he's too calm that I'm wondering what's behind all this calmness? we saw how he can be furious but it's as if he doesn't lose his temper or doesn't get affected emotionly that easilly, he didn't get shocked  or angry by the slap and now again he's calm facing a gun!! is it because he doesn't fell threatened by Yeon Joo (after facing all that hardship and life threats who would fear Yeon Joo?)!! I really want to know more about his character!!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Less then one hour left to the teaser. :D

And come to think of it we all assumed it's a hotel room but what if it's just his penthouse in his world ? we all know that oh yeon joo is gonna cross over to save him and in the first synopsis i read it says that he's gonna look for her and hold her hostage in his world maybe that's why she was pointing the gun towards him ? she was probably locked in his room and rummaging in the drawers and found the gun and maybe that can explain LJS's cold and fearless position because the gun is his and he know it's not loaded ? and then he takes it from her and tries to talk to her because she's too scared and kiss her ?

1st thing, I'm laughing how everything was serious with him taking the gun and trying to calm her and her being scared only to find a kiss in the end!!! what? this kiss has to be explaned because we're puting it at every possible theory!! :lol:

2nd thing, like you I think that it can be the case and so Yeon Joo was scared of him because she's in his house without her consentment and yes either he knows the gun isn't loaded or he's sure Yeon Joo isn't capable of shooting him!! come on, the man saw many life threats and Yeon Joo is nothing close to that!! 

• Like 4

It's out and i' m panting right now and i need oxygen...  Although i didn't like the background music used here but the events and everything else was exceptional :D we need translation aaaaarrghhhhhh !

Oh yeon joo is the one who confessed her love to him but it obvious that she did it as a fan , kang cheol looks very manly and dangerous with the way he speaks and shows no emotions and i'm head over heels for him  

• Like 7

Morning everyone!! YAYYYY!!! THE TEASER IS OUT!!!! And Oh! Yeon Joo said saranghae to Kang Chul already?? Hahahaha XD

They are moving forward so fast!

Looks like Kang Chul also got stabbed by the guy dressed in black...

Now I wait for subs to understand what the teaser was about...

1 hour ago, simpleee said:

My theory is that he might of used the jacket to disarm Yeon Joo.

But from the teaser, Yeon Joo might of taken out the gun after the kiss so maybe Yeon Joo got surprised by the kiss that she took out her gun? Idk. Just a theory XD

• Like 5

CAN I HAVE TRANSLATION NOW!!! 

Yeon Joo confessed her love to him the second she woke up? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh seriously this girl is one of her own!!! :lol:

and her father i really giving me the vibe of a serial murderer!! what's with that creepy smirk? hate him even before the start of the drama!!!

and did she get his blood on her hand while they are in different dimentions? :o how can that be?

I want the translation and want the drama NOW!!! :w00t:

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

It's out and i' m panting right now and i need oxygen...  Although i didn't like the background music used here but the events and everything else was exceptional :D we need translation aaaaarrghhhhhh !

Oh yeon joo is the one who confessed her love to him but it obvious that she did it as a fan , kang cheol looks very manly and dangerous with the way he speaks and shows no emotions and i'm head over heels for him  

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she made the cofession he made the action move!! :P 

yesss! he looks...just AWESOME!!! :wub:

• Like 7

Ughh, I ended work late last night and have to wake up myself up early for the teaser.. The things I do for W..

but yay! I literally lol'd at the blunt confession. She looked so serious but it came out so nonchalantly :D:D:D and then she pointed the gun at KC? Well, I guess the episode is all about YJ freaking out and then confess and then freaking out again. That's cute.

• Like 6

1468378258-16.jpg

1468378278-48.jpg

1468378292-78.jpg

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=204416

Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo Breach Dimensions to Meet in W: Two Worlds

Posted on July 12, 2016 by ockoala
  • unsad.jpg

It’s T-minus countdown time as upcoming MBC Wed drama W: Two Worlds premieres in a little over a week on July 20th. So far I’m still waiting for full on crazy rabid drama love, with neither of the recent two anticipated dramas for me in Doctors or Uncontrollably Fond being love at first sight. I’m still watching both but am itching for that addiction connection to kick in, so come on W! There’s new stills from the drama, including manhwa versions of Lee Jong Seok that show us what his Kang Chul character would look like to Han Hyo Joo who knows him as a two-dimensional character from her three-dimensional universe. Everything just looks so beautifully creative on this drama, and it helps that Lee Jong Seok’s brand of flower boy intensity mixed with impishness appears to fix the character like second skin, even when he’s covered in blood and freaking out Han Hyo Joo.

unas.jpg

• unsas.jpg

• Like 8

Okay,  i'm gonna tell you guys my theory concerning the teaser and share with you my little understanding of korean language 

So we all know that OYJ's father has been trying to kill KC but no sucess because of unknown reason ( OYJ wasn't present when he threw himself off the bridge and when the truck was about to hit him and the way he got out of it is something we will find out about later), so when he couldn't kill him he decided to do it himself and he crossed to his world (that why OYJ when looking in his office his apprentice told her that "teacher has disappeared /killed himself"), they told us that her father is the one who holds the secret so that;s why he was able to cross over and kill him on the rooftop (i'm guessing he's the black man) and in yhe real world OYJ finds KC's body and since the barrier was already open because of her father KC was able to pull her in! That makes more sense right?? Now what i'm wondering about is their meeting in the mall i have no explanation for that and it's driving me crasy and that's why earlier i said i don't wanna think too much but i can't help ittttt hyaaaaaaaaa!!!!

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

Morning everyone!! YAYYYY!!! THE TEASER IS OUT!!!! And Oh! Yeon Joo said saranghae to Kang Chul already?? Hahahaha XD

They are moving forward so fast!

Looks like Kang Chul also got stabbed by the guy dressed in black...

Now I wait for subs to understand what the teaser was about...

My theory is that he might of used the jacket to disarm Yeon Joo.

But from the teaser, Yeon Joo might of taken out the gun after the kiss so maybe Yeon Joo got surprised by the kiss that she took out her gun? Idk. Just a theory XD

The new teaser is really really teasing us. :D

To disarm YJ, I don't think KC will use hard action. Persuasion is the best move, and will end with something nice... such as a deep kiss. It's certainly not a peck!!!

The order of action should be that KC suddenly appeared in the bathroom, while YJ being paranoid always carries a gun. KC somehow convinces YJ that he is unarmed (not counting the smile and loving look, of course), takes off the jacket slowly to prove his point, smoothly moves to take away the gun, and calmly plants a memorable kiss to YJ.:crazy:

12 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Okay,  i'm gonna tell you guys my theory concerning the teaser and share with you my little understanding of korean language 

So we all know that OYJ's father has been trying to kill KC but no sucess because of unknown reason ( OYJ wasn't present when he threw himself off the bridge and when the truck was about to hit him and the way he got out of it is something we will find out about later), so when he couldn't kill him he decided to do it himself and he crossed to his world (that why OYJ when looking in his office his apprentice told her that "teacher has disappeared /killed himself"), they told us that her father is the one who holds the secret so that;s why he was able to cross over and kill him on the rooftop (i'm guessing he's the black man) and in yhe real world OYJ finds KC's body and since the barrier was already open because of her father KC was able to pull her in! That makes more sense right?? Now what i'm wondering about is their meeting in the mall i have no explanation for that and it's driving me crasy and that's why earlier i said i don't wanna think too much but i can't help ittttt hyaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Here lies the mystery of KC in the comic world. It seems that he was transported there unwillingly, but survived well. YJ's father used KC's life story as an inspiration to his comic books, but somehow it also can throw certain plots to harm him. As KC is not fully a comic character, his life is not 100% dependent on his "creator" (YJ's father). Being an anomaly, KC can get back to the real world to claim justice. YJ's father seems to be an opportunist, not a 100% bad guy, but also not really a good guy. He abandoned YJ and her mom without care (from the synopsis, don't think YJ is totally without contact to her father).

YJ received new comic books from her dad and fell in love with the character, or her dad made the comic books to please her daughter? (like a bedtime story with prince charming?)

YJ woke up and said "I love you" in KC's house, because KC's bodyguard was there. It could be after YJ saved KC and then KC back from hospital. 

The teaser may comprise several episodes. Usually a series should have 8 complete episodes before press-con, right?

• Like 6

Oh yeaah a dream..  Maybe the kiss in the mall is dream?  Since she's a fan and she's always fantasizing about him (sexy and no women can resist him) 

Uhh i don't kno what to think anymore so much questions...  I wanna know when exactly will they First meet,  in the mall or in the rooftop?  Because i'm sure when she saw his body on the rooftop that was her first time crossing right?  Now how did they meet in the mall?  And when and whyyy andd aaaaarrrggghhh writer-nim what kinds of story you're holding ??????? 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Ughh, I ended work late last night and have to wake up myself up early for the teaser.. The things I do for W..

but yay! I literally lol'd at the blunt confession. She looked so serious but it came out so nonchalantly :D:D:D and then she pointed the gun at KC? Well, I guess the episode is all about YJ freaking out and then confess and then freaking out again. That's cute.

that's the power of the love of W!! :D

hhhhhhhhhhhhh most likely yes :lol: but don't forget the constant attempt to kill Kang Cheol!!

29 minutes ago, parmma said:

Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo Breach Dimensions to Meet in W: Two Worlds

Posted on July 12, 2016 by ockoala

It’s T-minus countdown time as upcoming MBC Wed drama W: Two Worlds premieres in a little over a week on July 20th. So far I’m still waiting for full on crazy rabid drama love, with neither of the recent two anticipated dramas for me in Doctors or Uncontrollably Fond being love at first sight. I’m still watching both but am itching for that addiction connection to kick in, so come on W! There’s new stills from the drama, including manhwa versions of Lee Jong Seok that show us what his Kang Chul character would look like to Han Hyo Joo who knows him as a two-dimensional character from her three-dimensional universe. Everything just looks so beautifully creative on this drama, and it helps that Lee Jong Seok’s brand of flower boy intensity mixed with impishness appears to fix the character like second skin, even when he’s covered in blood and freaking out Han Hyo Joo.

unnie!! Hi!!! glad to see you here!! :D this drama is driving us crazy in a good way!! :D 

22 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

another impressive theory!! just give the drama and top our torture!! well it's a fun and exciting torture so I don't mind it :D but still, give me the drama now!! ahhh the waiting!!! :w00t:

the moment we saw her hand covered with Kang Cheol's blood while she's in her world and then see Kang Cheol bleeding in her father's last work left me speechless!! I really want to know what's behind all this?!!

could it be this is the reason for her father's disappearance? but if he went to kill Kang Cheol (which we still need to find out how did he manage to go to his world ) then why didn't he comeback?!!!

• Like 6