[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

13 minutes ago, mview said:

The new teaser is really teasing us. :D

T, o disarm YJ, I don't think KC will use hard action. Persuasion is the best and will end with something nice... such as a deep kiss. It's certainly not a peck!!!

The order of action should be that KC suddenly appeared in the bathroom, while YJ being paranoid always carries a gun. KC somehow convinces YJ that he is unarmed (not counting the smile and loving look, of course), takes off the jacket slowly to prove his point, smoothly moves to take away the gun, and calmly plants a memorable kiss to YJ.:crazy:

Here lies the mystery of KC in the comic world. It seems that he was transported there unwillingly, but survived well. YJ's father used KC's life story as an inspiration to his comic books, but somehow it also can throw certain plots to harm him. As KC is not fully a comic character, his life is not 100% dependent on his "creator" (YJ's father). Being an anomaly, KC can get back to the real world to claim justice. YJ's father seems to be an opportunist, not a 100% bad guy, but also not really a good guy. He abandoned YJ and her mom without care (from the synopsis, don't think YJ is totally without contact to her father).

YJ received new comic books from her dad and fell in love with the character, or her dad made the comic books to please her daughter? (like a bedtime story with prince charming?)

YJ woke up and said "I love you" in KC's house, because KC's bodyguard was there. It could be after YJ saved KC and then KC back from hospital. 

The teaser may comprise several episodes. Usually a series should have 8 complete episodes before press-con, right?

It's a total mystery Yess  and by the way i think not only YJ saved KC but so did he , if you noticed when she told him she loved him she was sick and getting home Hospitalized and there Comes another mystery , I'd say maybe she fainted ? Oh and let's not forget that YJ is gonna be arrested by the police *another mystery* And and ... Uhhh idk ! I'm off to sleep i'm having a headache :P  

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, ForTruthHanHyoJoo said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe the kiss in her dreams : is Good 

because HHJ said : le jung suk Kiss was unrealistic in the shoot scene

hhhhhhhhh even looking at Lee Jong Sek was unrealistic too :wub:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, mview said:

The new teaser is really really teasing us. :D

To disarm YJ, I don't think KC will use hard action. Persuasion is the best move, and will end with something nice... such as a deep kiss. It's certainly not a peck!!!

The order of action should be that KC suddenly appeared in the bathroom, while YJ being paranoid always carries a gun. KC somehow convinces YJ that he is unarmed (not counting the smile and loving look, of course), takes off the jacket slowly to prove his point, smoothly moves to take away the gun, and calmly plants a memorable kiss to YJ.:crazy:

Here lies the mystery of KC in the comic world. It seems that he was transported there unwillingly, but survived well. YJ's father used KC's life story as an inspiration to his comic books, but somehow it also can throw certain plots to harm him. As KC is not fully a comic character, his life is not 100% dependent on his "creator" (YJ's father). Being an anomaly, KC can get back to the real world to claim justice. YJ's father seems to be an opportunist, not a 100% bad guy, but also not really a good guy. He abandoned YJ and her mom without care (from the synopsis, don't think YJ is totally without contact to her father).

YJ received new comic books from her dad and fell in love with the character, or her dad made the comic books to please her daughter? (like a bedtime story with prince charming?)

YJ woke up and said "I love you" in KC's house, because KC's bodyguard was there. It could be after YJ saved KC and then KC back from hospital. 

The teaser may comprise several episodes. Usually a series should have 8 complete episodes before press-con, right?

loved your phrase: "the teaser teasing us!!" perfectly said!! :w00t:

all these theories are killing me!! 

I don't know much about the teasers specially that the "fully filmed" "half fully filmed" dramas are still new thing for me at least since this is the 1st drama I'm going to watch that is half fully filmed but I think that the long trailer will have scenes of the whatever number of filmed episodes (8 or more) and the press conference used to be held when couple of episodes are filmed but not necessarly 8, again I don't know about the new fully/half fully filmed dramas!! :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

d90a57b2gw1f5rw09t6rlg20go0eab2d.gif

Cr: As tagged :wub:

It doesn't matter though. We know that they had kisss regardless if it's dream or not.. At the end of the gif, you can see that HHJ is pulling into the kiss. I love their height compatibility :) 

gonna love this show! 

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Oh yeaah a dream..  Maybe the kiss in the mall is dream?  Since she's a fan and she's always fantasizing about him (sexy and no women can resist him) 

Uhh i don't kno what to think anymore so much questions...  I wanna know when exactly will they First meet,  in the mall or in the rooftop?  Because i'm sure when she saw his body on the rooftop that was her first time crossing right?  Now how did they meet in the mall?  And when and whyyy andd aaaaarrrggghhh writer-nim what kinds of story you're holding ??????? 

the articles said that it's their 1st meeting in the mall, plus if her meeting him in the rooftop is her 1st time meeting him then why would she be surprised to see him in flesh and blood and would go so far to slap him to make sure if he's real or not!! I'll never stop laughing at this :lol: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all the why, when, how, what and who questions that are crossing our minds!! :w00t:

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

It's a total mystery Yess  and by the way i think not only YJ saved KC but so did he , if you noticed when she told him she loved him she was sick and getting home Hospitalized and there Comes another mystery , I'd say maybe she fainted ? Oh and let's not forget that YJ is gonna be arrested by the police *another mystery* And and ... Uhhh idk ! I'm off to sleep i'm having a headache :P  

yes I noticed that!! another "what hapend?" and what changed from "I love you" to "not come neer me" holding a gun on him? 

have nice dreams!! :)

17 minutes ago, moomooz said:

It doesn't matter though. We know that they had kisss regardless if it's dream or not.. At the end of the gif, you can see that HHJ is pulling into the kiss. I love their height compatibility :) 

gonna love this show! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes you're right!! :D did you notice how her eyes are wide open in the kiss? she's just looking in disbelieve!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, moomooz said:

gonna love this show! 

Hi Guy, take a look carefully: his hand & bottom. Seems to has something on his body??? Do y know them?

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Spyhan said:

Hi Guy, take a look carefully: his hand & bottom. Seems to has something on his body??? Do y know them?

I noticed that too. I think it is because of the flashing effect of the video, two frames are overlapped.

• Like 5

i want translations now.....pls someone do it fast.

Now i more intrested in suspense rather then romance of W...........all i want it should be smething solid and not hit  fantacy of of a writer and his daughter !!!

And LJS is like a doll ,so cute and unrealistic and sometimes creepyconniving and dangerous . HHJ, I love her as always . A shocked lady now afraid of her on fantacies as its so so realistic or may be actually is real somewhere .

Seeing the suspense chemistry and romance i feel drama will be hit like Oh my Venus or more .

• Like 7

2 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Hello I am here to join in on the fun!!! I can't wait uhhhhh the 20th is so close but yet so far.......

Here is some BTS of our leading man in action! From the looks of it, its gonna be good

hi!!! welcome in this thread let's have a great fun all together!! :D

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hide contents

[July.13.2016] W-Two Worlds  BTS| Leejongsuk (2)

Cr: Naver

Are we going to have him jumping again? is this how he can reach her world? isn't there a safer way? :w00t:

1 hour ago, cherry48 said:

hello guys! been lurking here for awhile  trying not to hype myself because i'm gonna miss lots of episodes as i'm travelling and there won't be internet and the struggle is real i'm :tears: :bawling:

does anybody know the song in this teaser from the begging till 0:14 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLGJBgnQcP4

hi!! welcome in this thread!! I'm sorry to know that but lets enjoy the ride together as much as your shadule allows!! :D 

• Like 5