[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

19 hours ago, ForTruthHanHyoJoo said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe the kiss in her dreams : is Good 

because HHJ said : le jung suk Kiss was unrealistic in the shoot scene

Wow! This thread is flying fast!

About the kiss: When a woman is kissed by LJS, it cannot feel other but a dream! HHJ confirms that in her interview.

On top of that: When OYJ is kissed by her 200%-ideal-type man, she will always feel that it is a dream.

5 hours ago, simpleee said:

Im so curious to see how KC will start to fall for YJ!!

KC is like James Bond. Remember at the end of "The Spy Who Loved Me", the girl took out a gun to finish him (avenging her boyfriend who was killed by James Bond in the beginning of the movie), but she couldn't press the trigger when James Bond pressed on her lips.

In the beginning KC may see YJ only as an important key to his existence (investigating his family murder etc.), so it takes time to see the woman behind a fangirl mask. 

5 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

at first he didn't want to kill him , but later something happened made him wanna kill him ( like KC will kill him one day so he has to kill him 1st) like the story of that painting in the 3rd teaser 

Therefore, it is assumed that OYJ's father actually was an observer in the other world, but he has the power to add something in KC's life. He could be the reason of some baddies attacking KC, but due to KC's natural abilities (uncontrollable by OYJ's father) he managed to win all the time, and OYJ's father uses the incidents as materials for his comic books.

When OYJ's father realizes that KC becomes suspicious of him, he then decides to add more troubles to kill KC, such as a sudden appearance of a man with black coat and hoodies behind KC, or a swerving big truck hitting his car. KC is supposed to be a good fighter (usually with sharp instinct of danger), but because the mysterious man suddenly appeared (being drawn by the comic author and placed directly behind KC) KC didn't have time to feel his presence before stabbed. Luckily YJ was there to save him.

5 hours ago, irenetan said:

Hide contents

813aedbbjw1f5skebmmarj20ku0kuagg.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5skeey3vdj20ku112qcv.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

813aedbbjw1f5sjq4ov14j20km0kmdlm.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5sjq74bzvj20ku11248y.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5sjq75xlzj20ku112k1m.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5sirmqsbej20ku0kutek.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5sirlgawzj20ku112qd3.jpg

813aedbbjw1f5sirmb4sej20ku112qcy.jpg

Cr: mbcdrama_w/ 四姑娘_206-914

Anyone here who can read Chinese? It's too long for me to translate so I shall wait for JShine's translation.

Yeon-Joo's father say: "Since few years ago, strange things started happening on myself that only me & Kang Chul knows. What's worse, even my daughter is involved with him. Now I cannot allow what I've drawn, Kang Chul who made me successful, to have his way. So I've decided to finish this comic. I'd rather prey, then get preyed on. Because you're my creation!"

Another thought was that: KC was placed into the comic world by OYJ's father, so he could not avenge his family's killer. That's why KC character in comic book is OYJ's father's "creation". However, KC managed to be successful in that world and now uses OYJ to return to the real world.

2 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

the secretary will be Yeon Joo's biggest rival.... and the biggest threat to our ship since in the comics they are an item...I hope if KC fall for Yeon Joo...her jealousy wouldn't be a hindrance to our OTP and just stay loyal to him...I don't want her to be bad... but I might get annoyed with her...when W airs...

The secretary can be a mole or spy placed by the comic book author. She may feel attracted to KC, but still has to do as commanded (a similar plot as Dr. Stranger?). Don't judge her prematurely. She could be a great asset for KC to fight back the injustice.

2 hours ago, MarieJose said:

@sakura2016 i'm a bit confused when you said that YJ's dad will find out about his daughter's involvement when he reads the webtoon , i'm wondering also whether the webtoon is gonna keep being published or not and how?  Who's gonna write it??  Certainly not the father because he won't have any power to direct the events and to create them , KC will have it his own way and maybe the webtoon will be self-written???  I'm more confused now 

The father apparently could see that his daughter was sucked to the comic world several times by yet unknown reasons, and she managed to foil his plans to kill KC. Remember that OYJ and her father are estranged, so she didn't know that her father didn't like her involvement to KC, but she didn't know why she was transported, either. So this is another hint, that OYJ's father is an observer to the comic world, with an ability to add something (man in black hoodie, big truck), but cannot control KC's life destiny.

2 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

@sakura2016 He is very talented, he is so dedicated to understanding each and every part of the roles he plays that sometimes I forget he is an actor, That's why him and my other biases YAI and SJK are not just pretty faces but take their roles to a different level. Their facial expressions are the most notable because even the smallest facial gesture they make is enough to move a scene. For LJS I expect him to move me over and over again because this will be a quite the contrast to what he normally plays.

@Rania Zeid As far as I know the ratings should be very healthy for LJS because he has QUITE the following when it comes to his dramas because he is considered one of the "k-drama kings" All his dramas have shown to be "hits" I have been following KWB's drama and between the two each drama gives audiences something different. It will all depend on Koreans preferences. From taking a look at past comparable dramas to "W" I really believe that "W" will triumph due to the fact that audiences are more drawn to action packed dramas versus the latter but one can only hope that both do well in the ratings! We will have to see and continue to spread the word and the excitement. 

LJS is like a guarantee for a good rating movie. Many already wrote that Dr. Stranger could not survive without him: being pitted against strong dramas from other TV stations, having a complicated story with questionable writings, receiving less than strong support from other actors (mostly due to confusing storyline, not their individual acting skills), still managed to break the record of purchase and until now still one of the top rated dramas in Asia. 

He doesn't rely on look and skill alone. LJS was always praised for his discipline in reading the scripts again and again, with many notes, and many hours of self practicing. He surprised directors and co-stars by being deep into character as soon as the camera starts rolling. That is because he has immersed himself many hours into the written materials to bring them alive and uniquely attractive to watch. In the teaser with fighting under rain, he stole many hearts with his genuine smile to the camera. This makes the character KC already beloved by many new fans before even knowing what to become with this character. 

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

I really don't know if it will be published or not but I don't know how but what Kang Cheol is living will be part of the webtoon!! should I laugh or be creeped out of the idea of the webtoon being self-writen!! :lol: on a serious note, maybe Yeon Joo will write it, she ha the talent of her father, or her father's apprentice?!! but for sure Kang Cheol will have it his own way and will find his answers dispite all those who wants to stop him!! is it weard that I hate his enemies before even seeing them and when the drama didn't start yet? what is this drama doing to me? :w00t:

I think Kang Cheol will end up jealous of her sunbae or one of her colleages in her real world which is worst because they are from different dimensions so the chances of choosing the other guy over him who is a manhwa character would be high (we know it not true but he doesn't ;)) plus that guy can be with her all the time while he'll leve to his world where he can't see her or know anything about what she's doing!! ohhh, I feel sorry for him even though it's only my imagination!! 

I hope since she's suposed to be the main female lead in the manhwa that she'll be like the female leads in the dramas and manhwas/animes we watched/read, a kind person who'll only care about his happines without trying to harm him or Yeon Joo!! that would be a new concept for 2nd female leads in Korean dramas!! but is she really a 2nd lead or is it more likely she and the bodyguard are 2nd OTP? I hope it's the 2nd one!!

The secretary would certainly feel annoyed with the interference of a new girl in KC's life, but if KC uses the excuse of using OYJ as a "key", both women may work together to save their beloved man.

22 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Well yeaaaaaaahhh ... I never thought about it but what if YJ  completes Writing the webtoon ?? Or even do it when she needs to i mean for her own benefit or for the benefit of KC ? Maybe she'll have the power to change some events ? At least if KC dies we'D still have hope that she'd bring him back to life in that case haha

By the way, as a reminder in exactly one week from now this thread is gonna be among the hot topics more then ever so prepare Yourselves   :D

HHJ can draw LJS very well in the interview. Does she actually have a bit of training for her character? As OYJ she could be filmed drawing KC to counter her dad's (or another enemy's?) drawing to harm KC. Although she doesn't need to draw completely, the camera may occasionally zoom in HHJ as OYJ drawing, before replaced by the real illustrators. That's why LJS was taken by surprise and for more than one reasons, he could not draw HHJ in a better way. :blink::sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

Well yeaaaaaaahhh ... I never thought about it but what if YJ  completes Writing the webtoon ?? Or even do it when she needs to i mean for her own benefit or for the benefit of KC ? Maybe she'll have the power to change some events ? At least if KC dies we'D still have hope that she'd bring him back to life in that case haha

By the way, as a reminder in exactly one week from now this thread is gonna be among the hot topics more then ever so prepare Yourselves   :D

1st thing, "I really d if itill be published or not bcomt I d? on't know how but what Kaherng Cheol is ving will be part of the webtoon!" how did you manage to understance this from my post? I almot didn't understand it if I didn't writed myself!! what I wanted to say was that "I realy don't know if it will be published or not but I know that what Kang Cheol is living will become part of the webtoon!!":D

2nd thing, it would be interesting to see her creating the happy ending of Kang Cheol's life!! but please don't bring up the death topic it frightens me, I don't even want to think about it!! :tears:

why one week from now? wait for the press conference and the long trailer and you'll see how crazy the thread will become!! :lol:

• Like 6

@mview  i love your comments and interpretations, u r quit logical..........

..but i want things to be more real then father daughter drawing and writing KC destiny.By this KC is more like puppet in hands of father and his daughter !!..Destiny of humans is written by God or say some higher powers and not by normal humans like us !!!! I want KC to be human like us  , how it turns is in writer-nim  hand...let him use his fantacy.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, mview said:

Wow! This thread is flying fast!

About the kiss: When a woman is kissed by LJS, it cannot feel other but a dream! HHJ confirms that in her interview.

On top of that: When OYJ is kissed by her 200%-ideal-type man, she will always feel that it is a dream.

Agree!! :wub: 

KC is like James Bond. Remember at the end of "The Spy Who Loved Me", the girl took out a gun to finish him (avenging her boyfriend who was killed by James Bond in the beginning of the movie), but she couldn't press the trigger when James Bond pressed on her lips.

In the beginning KC may see YJ only as an important key to his existence (investigating his family murder etc.), so it takes time to see the woman behind a fangirl mask. 

I think that both Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo will grow to fall for each other, yes Yeon Joo is a big fan of him and always loved him and found him her 200% ideal type but that's Kang Cheol the manhwa character not the real man in a real world but now she'll see him in a different light in real world and hard circumstances which will lead both of them to know each other and love each other!! :D 

Therefore, it is assumed that OYJ's father actually was an observer in the other world, but he has the power to add something in KC's life. He could be the reason of some baddies attacking KC, but due to KC's natural abilities (uncontrollable by OYJ's father) he managed to win all the time, and OYJ's father uses the incidents as materials for his comic books.

When OYJ's father realizes that KC becomes suspicious of him, he then decides to add more troubles to kill KC, such as a sudden appearance of a man with black coat and hoodies behind KC, or a swerving big truck hitting his car. KC is supposed to be a good fighter (usually with sharp instinct of danger), but because the mysterious man suddenly appeared (being drawn by the comic author and placed directly behind KC) KC didn't have time to feel his presence before stabbed. Luckily YJ was there to save him.

I really want to see how this will be played out? and what's behind all this? what's Yeon Joo's father trying to cover up by killing Kang Cheol? is there someone behind him? and how could Kang Cheol be saved when he was written to be killed!! one more week and we'll get more hints to reach our answers!! :D 

Another thought was that: KC was placed into the comic world by OYJ's father, so he could not avenge his family's killer. That's why KC character in comic book is OYJ's father's "creation". However, KC managed to be successful in that world and now uses OYJ to return to the real world.

The secretary can be a mole or spy placed by the comic book author. She may feel attracted to KC, but still has to do as commanded (a similar plot as Dr. Stranger?). Don't judge her prematurely. She could be a great asset for KC to fight back the injustice.

she's discribed as a faithful friend and she's supposed to be the main lead of the manhwa so how would she be a spy by the autor who already knows everything since he's the one writen them? 

The father apparently could see that his daughter was sucked to the comic world several times by yet unknown reasons, and she managed to foil his plans to kill KC. Remember that OYJ and her father are estranged, so she didn't know that her father didn't like her involvement to KC, but she didn't know why she was transported, either. So this is another hint, that OYJ's father is an observer to the comic world, with an ability to add something (man in black hoodie, big truck), but cannot control KC's life destiny.

LJS is like a guarantee for a good rating movie. Many already wrote that Dr. Stranger could not survive without him: being pitted against strong dramas from other TV stations, having a complicated story with questionable writings, receiving less than strong support from other actors (mostly due to confusing storyline, not their individual acting skills), still managed to break the record of purchase and until now still one of the top rated dramas in Asia. 

He doesn't rely on look and skill alone. LJS was always praised for his discipline in reading the scripts again and again, with many notes, and many hours of self practicing. He surprised directors and co-stars by being deep into character as soon as the camera starts rolling. That is because he has immersed himself many hours into the written materials to bring them alive and uniquely attractive to watch. In the teaser with fighting under rain, he stole many hearts with his genuine smile to the camera. This makes the character KC already beloved by many new fans before even knowing what to become with this character. 

yes!! I really loved how he's all smiles and cute on the BTS but then he changes the second it starts filming and how he get serious and consentrate while reading the script!! he's really a hardworking talented young actor!! :wub:

The secretary would certainly feel annoyed with the interference of a new girl in KC's life, but if KC uses the excuse of using OYJ as a "key", both women may work together to save their beloved man.

and Yeon Joo will be annoyed by her knowing that she's the female main lead of the manhwa :lol: but saving Kang Cheol will be the main concerne for them for sure!! 

HHJ can draw LJS very well in the interview. Does she actually have a bit of training for her character? As OYJ she could be filmed drawing KC to counter her dad's (or another enemy's?) drawing to harm KC. Although she doesn't need to draw completely, the camera may occasionally zoom in HHJ as OYJ drawing, before replaced by the real illustrators. That's why LJS was taken by surprise and for more than one reasons, he could not draw HHJ in a better way. :blink::sweatingbullets:

from what I read Han Hyo Joo does have the drowin talent unlike Lee Jong Seok!! :lol:

29 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

@mview  i love your comments and interpretations, u r quit logical..........

..but i want things to be more real then father daughter drawing and writing KC destiny.By this KC is more like puppet in hands of father and his daughter !!..Destiny of humans is written by God or say some higher powers and not by normal humans like us !!!! I want KC to be human like us  , how it turns is in writer-nim  hand...let him use his fantacy.

I'm with you!! 

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

1st thing, "I really d if itill be published or not bcomt I d? on't know how but what Kaherng Cheol is ving will be part of the webtoon!" how did you manage to understance this from my post? I almot didn't understand it if I didn't writed myself!! what I wanted to say was that "I realy don't know if it will be published or not but I know that what Kang Cheol is living will become part of the webtoon!!":D

2nd thing, it would be interesting to see her creating the happy ending of Kang Cheol's life!! but please don't bring up the death topic it frightens me, I don't even want to think about it!! :tears:

why one week from now? wait for the press conference and the long trailer and you'll see how crazy the thread will become!! :lol:

hahahahahaha don't worry my friend it's actually my fault you wrote your sentence just fine but my comment section is totally a mess and always ruins any quote i add .. i'm lazy to go back and fix your message or any quoted message since what matters is what i'm gonna respond with that's why i leave it like that sorryyyyy hihihi :P please ignore it .

2nd thing do NOT worry at all .. no one will be happy if the ending is an unhappy one and no one would want to watch it or rewatch it if it is therefore i don't think the writer would take such risk .. unless she's too daring :P 

and it's D-6 .. less then a week /// YAAAAAAYYYY :D:D 

• Like 7

I´m tired - I should go to bed soon - and I´m still here again.

Hoping to see more translations - but maybe tomorrow. We non-korean Watcher really need great Translater - and we are sooo greatfull. :D

Right now I think KC from one Point on can´t be controlled by the Fahter anymore. But he tried to kill him (thats for sure) - he can still create everything around him.

It´s a Fantasy Story - so everything is possible. I love that. With a little "Magic" we can have later a happy end. From the Start the Idea is not realistical - so the whole Story is a wild Card we can´t predict. In my Eyes - wonderful!

I know the Feeling very well when you create a Character and you put in a lot of effort to give him a past and strong and weak points - somehow the Story can change on his own. Thats how I feel about it. A bit hard to explain. As a Writer you have an Idea what you will write - than you create the Leads und suddenly - while wirting - you just notive that the Man / Woman you created would never react like you planned it to be in the Start. So it feels strangely like those Character leeds the Story. Because for me it is extremly importand that my Charas will be true to themselfs. I know - a bit strange. But from that Point of View I so love it that I can see W next Week. As a Writer you have the Fantasy in your head from time to time - what if... Or if I could made one real - who would it be?

At least thats how I am. So this kind of Fairytale is like maded for me (and all of you too). Even so - W of course is not from the perspective of the Writer  - but more from the Reader. KC is Part of her Life since 6 Years. I have to check - how old is she in the Drama? How old was she when her Parents got devorced and the Father started W?

I wonder if the Writer will put a History inside the Story about the REasons he got the Idea about KC - or why he started it.

Someone had the idea the Daughter will write the WebToon later - interesting - but I don´t feel like it. Its drawn right - so she must be able to draw him and the World of him too...  (Sidenote - that the Actress can draw is clear :D )

Okay - sorry for my poor english and many mistakes - I´m sure I made them - because I´m really tired right now.... I guess today I have to leave you a bit earlier.

• Like 9

hahahahahaha don't worry my friend it's actually my fault you wrote your sentence just fine but my comment section is totally a mess and always ruins any quote i add .. i'm lazy to go back and fix your message or any quoted message since what matters is what i'm gonna respond with that's why i leave it like that sorryyyyy hihihi :P please ignore it .

2nd thing do NOT worry at all .. no one will be happy if the ending is an unhappy one and no one would want to watch it or rewatch it if it is therefore i don't think the writer would take such risk .. unless she's too daring :P 

and it's D-6 .. less then a week /// YAAAAAAYYYY :D:D 

oh!! I'm happy to know that, I was shocked when I read it at 1st "WHAT DID I WRITE?!!!" :lol: and no probleme the important thing is that you read it properly not like how I read it!! ;) 

I'll beleve in there happy ending!! :D and the writer can be daring all he wants but not in this matter, pretty please!!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I´m tired - I should go to bed soon - and I´m still here again.

Hoping to see more translations - but maybe tomorrow. We non-korean Watcher really need great Translater - and we are sooo greatfull. :D

Right now I think KC from one Point on can´t be controlled by the Fahter anymore. But he tried to kill him (thats for sure) - he can still create everything around him.

It´s a Fantasy Story - so everything is possible. I love that. With a little "Magic" we can have later a happy end. From the Start the Idea is not realistical - so the whole Story is a wild Card we can´t predict. In my Eyes - wonderful!

I know the Feeling very well when you create a Character and you put in a lot of effort to give him a past and strong and weak points - somehow the Story can change on his own. Thats how I feel about it. A bit hard to explain. As a Writer you have an Idea what you will write - than you create the Leads und suddenly - while wirting - you just notive that the Man / Woman you created would never react like you planned it to be in the Start. So it feels strangely like those Character leeds the Story. Because for me it is extremly importand that my Charas will be true to themselfs. I know - a bit strange. But from that Point of View I so love it that I can see W next Week. As a Writer you have the Fantasy in your head from time to time - what if... Or if I could made one real - who would it be?

At least thats how I am. So this kind of Fairytale is like maded for me (and all of you too). Even so - W of course is not from the perspective of the Writer  - but more from the Reader. KC is Part of her Life since 6 Years. I have to check - how old is she in the Drama? How old was she when her Parents got devorced and the Father started W?

I wonder if the Writer will put a History inside the Story about the REasons he got the Idea about KC - or why he started it.

Someone had the idea the Daughter will write the WebToon later - interesting - but I don´t feel like it. Its drawn right - so she must be able to draw him and the World of him too...  (Sidenote - that the Actress can draw is clear :D )

Okay - sorry for my poor english and many mistakes - I´m sure I made them - because I´m really tired right now.... I guess today I have to leave you a bit earlier.

WOW!! HOW MUCH I MISED YOUR LONG AND THOUGHTFUL POST!! :D 

1/ there is many question about why and how and when everything started an d reached this point but I have to watch the entire drama to have the answers for all the questions!! :D but I think that Yeon Joo's father losing the controle over Kang Cheol is like losing the controle over his secret which is terrifying him and me of what he'll do more to kill Kang Cheol and stop the threat on him!!

2/ I'm all in for whatever it takes to have a happy ending, please!! 

3/ I'm no writer and don't even any imagination but I understand what you're trying to say, it's like the character taying true to themselves comes on the price of the writer losing some of what he wants from those characters which makes it look like giving them the freedom/controle to be themselves not what you wanted them to be!! I hope I puted right!!

4/ Yeon Joo and Kang Cheol are the same age: 30 years old and her father started writing W manhwa just after the divorce as I remember reading so she must be around 24 when her parents got divorced and started reading the W manhwa!!

5/ I believe we'll have the history of creating Kang Cheol's character, after all I believe it's the key to his connection to Yeon Joo's father (and her) and I believe the reason for the father to try to kill him off!! 

6/ Yeon Joo has her father's talent in drawing but her mother made her study in medical school so she can draw him!! :D but I don't want it to be her desiding his action but more helping him when he's in danger, I still want him to be in full controle over his actions and desicions!! 

your english is Great don't worry :D have nice dreams!! :) 

• Like 8

I suddenly have a question...  Since YJ was reading all what her father has written and has been following the webtoon W since the beginning then she must know about his family's murder case and probably who's behind it right more then KC does right ? 

• Like 8

CnNsl2lVIAAtsXS.jpg

CnNsl2lUMAEY1OX.jpg

"W" Han Hyo-joo and Lee Jong-suk's kiss scene teaser

2016/07/13 

photo745903.jpg

A teaser of "W" showed Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo kissing.

The new MBC drama "W" released a second teaser on the 13th with the first episode of the drama coming up soon.

This teaser shows the main characters kissing in a realistic and comic world, raising anticipation for the drama.

The teaser started with Oh Seong-moo's (Kim Ee-seong) student Soo-bong (Lee Si-eon) rushing in to say the artist is missing and Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-suk) being attacked.

Oh Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo) doesn't know where she is and she meets Kang Cheol for the first time while he's covered in blood. Kang Cheol's assistant Yoon So-hee (Eugene Jung) suspects Oh Yeon-joo and Kang Cheol is looking for her. Then there's the kiss scene and Kang Cheol's accident scene. Oh Seong-moo's voice appears later and says, "Today is going to be the final episode".

Kang Cheol says, "I think this woman has the key to my life. Oh Yeon-joo, who are you?" and Oh Yeon-joo cries "You don't know what's going to happen" somewhere along the way in the teaser.

"W" is being released on the 20th. It is a realistic and fantasy story about Oh Yeon-joo getting sucked into the web-toon world and meeting Kang Cheol, the main character of her father's work. The fact that Kang Cheol is a web-toon character is unique itself and the coming together of two worlds will bring visual satisfaction.

"W" is written by Song Jae-jeong and directed by Jeong Dae-yoon.

Han Hyo-joo, Won Bin, Im Soo-jeong and Jeong Hyeong-don, the most anticipated comeback stars

2016/07/13 

photo745906.jpg

Actress Han Hyo-joo is coming back with a drama for the first time in 6 years. She's coming back with the drama "W" as a resident doctor named Oh Yeon-joo who has a lot of questions about Kang Cheol from the fantasy world and the realistic world. Han Hyo-joo co-stars with Lee Jong-suk. Han Hyo-joo is attempting at an image transformation and it begins with acting with someone younger than her. The first episode can be seen on July 20th.

http://www.hancinema.net/han-hyo-joo-won-bin-im-soo-jeong-and-jeong-hyeong-don-the-most-anticipated-comeback-stars-96628.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 11

55 minutes ago, SORA1993 said:

BTS :w00t::w00t:

Cr  gkfl776 via twitter

they're sooo cute!! hoefuly we'll get larger pics!

how cute!!! :wub: and I want the BTS video!! :D hopefully she didn't slap him multiple times to have a good sceen!! that would be too hurtful for him and her for slaping him many times!! :lol:

• Like 7

I suddenly have a question...  Since YJ was reading all what her father has written and has been following the webtoon W since the beginning then she must know about his family's murder case and probably who's behind it right more then KC does right ? 

that idea crossed my mind too!! I think that she knows who's behind it or at least knows who helped the head master if he wasn't revealed yet in the manhwa and I think she'll tell Kang Cheal at somepoint when she tells him that she's a fan of his character in her father's manhwa butthe bad thing is that that won't help them much since they'll still need to get prooves to put them infront of the jutice because Yeon Joo's words will holde no value and will be laughed at and looked at as an insane person like Su Ha in ICHYV!! :( 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, SORA1993 said:

BTS :w00t::w00t:

Cr  gkfl776 via twitter

they're sooo cute!! hoefuly we'll get larger pics!

HAHAHA, what's with HHJ obsessing over that pose. :wub:

wow, the thread sure is moving fast.. 

@MarieJose the manhwa probably doesn't review much about the murder as well, to keep the readers the suspense. 

Anyway, i sense a foreshadowing in OYJ's character description.... 

• Like 6