[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

7 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

@Rania Zeid LOL your welcome, as a long time fan of LJS myself it is my duty to stand beside you and others and bring comfort! 

He has been absent from the small screen (k-drama) for far too long! I remember Pinnochio like it was just yesterday, Oh the good ol days. 

This is his comeback role and I consider it a comeback because a year and a half is far too long to not see him. I need him to give me a good/ugly cry! just like the "brothers" scene.

Anywhoo, can I just say that HE LOOKS AMAZING IN THAT BLUE AND BLACK SUIT, he filled that suit up to a "T". Completely swoon worthy! 

Sorry KWB but LJS (my bias) will have control of my heart starting July 20th LOL. A little competition doesn't hurt, btw this is all for jokes because I know much they both support each other. 

W-TWO WORLDS FIGHTING!

Thank you everyone for posting, like I said this thread needs more followers and posts, I am way too excited for this!

I agree with you!! he looked so manly and charismatic!!! :wub:

he's a really talented actor (you already know that) so you can trust him to give you pain in a good way!! ;) 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

the secretary will be Yeon Joo's biggest rival.... and the biggest threat to our ship since in the comics they are an item...I hope if KC fall for Yeon Joo...her jealousy wouldn't be a hindrance to our OTP and just stay loyal to him...I don't want her to be bad... but I might get annoyed with her...when W airs...

I am actually pretty sure she will end up with Kang Cheol's bodyguard. I remember seeing his character description and it said that he can't help but feel disappointed every time So Hee expresses her interest in Kang Cheol, so they will probably be love interests. ^_^

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

@Rania Zeid LOL your welcome, as a long time fan of LJS myself it is my duty to stand beside you and others and bring comfort! 

He has been absent from the small screen (k-drama) for far too long! I remember Pinnochio like it was just yesterday, Oh the good ol days. 

This is his comeback role and I consider it a comeback because a year and a half is far too long to not see him. I need him to give me a good/ugly cry! just like the "brothers" scene.

Anywhoo, can I just say that HE LOOKS AMAZING IN THAT BLUE AND BLACK SUIT, he filled that suit up to a "T". Completely swoon worthy! 

Sorry KWB but LJS (my bias) will have control of my heart starting July 20th LOL. A little competition doesn't hurt, btw this is all for jokes because I know much they both support each other. 

W-TWO WORLDS FIGHTING!

Thank you everyone for posting, like I said this thread needs more followers and posts, I am way too excited for this!

hehehehehe thank u again just hope the ratings will be good as well, as W will be facing a tough competition 

• Like 6

@moomooz you're a day ahead of us hihiihii and yes you're right about the vampire look , i'm totally convicned he'll nail it as a vampire because of his snow white skin color and his sharp eye look 

@lainey98 thank you so much for the translation i was a bit unhappy because i had to wait for the translations because it usually takes time (about a day)  but then i refreshed the page and found it there so thank you a looot. :D

@sakura2016 i'm a bit confused when you said that YJ's dad will find out about his daughter's involvement when he reads the webtoon , i'm wondering also whether the webtoon is gonna keep being published or not and how?  Who's gonna write it??  Certainly not the father because he won't have any power to direct the events and to create them , KC will have it his own way and maybe the webtoon will be self-written???  I'm more confused now 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, lainey98 said:

I am actually pretty sure she will end up with Kang Cheol's bodyguard. I remember seeing his character description and it said that he can't help but feel disappointed every time So Hee expresses her interest in Kang Cheol, so they will probably be love interests. ^_^

yeah! secretary and bodyguard are an item...and she should not try to break the two love birds apart...or else I'll pull her hair... but I somehow wish that the bodyguard will like Yeon Joo so that KC will be jealous...I know it's impossible though because it's pretty clear he likes secretary girl...but if the bodyguard get's close to YJ there is a possibility that KC will be jealous...hahahaha

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

hehehehehe thank u again just hope the ratings will be good as well, as W will be facing a tough competition 

yeah praying it will be good to them...but viewers maybe divided by these two dramas.... I still believe in W.... W fighting!!

• Like 5

@sakura2016 He is very talented, he is so dedicated to understanding each and every part of the roles he plays that sometimes I forget he is an actor, That's why him and my other biases YAI and SJK are not just pretty faces but take their roles to a different level. Their facial expressions are the most notable because even the smallest facial gesture they make is enough to move a scene. For LJS I expect him to move me over and over again because this will be a quite the contrast to what he normally plays.

@Rania Zeid As far as I know the ratings should be very healthy for LJS because he has QUITE the following when it comes to his dramas because he is considered one of the "k-drama kings" All his dramas have shown to be "hits" I have been following KWB's drama and between the two each drama gives audiences something different. It will all depend on Koreans preferences. From taking a look at past comparable dramas to "W" I really believe that "W" will triumph due to the fact that audiences are more drawn to action packed dramas versus the latter but one can only hope that both do well in the ratings! We will have to see and continue to spread the word and the excitement. 

• Like 9

@sakura2016 I was always here! I checked the Thread daily. Its like a routine. It´s just - what can I write before it´s strart. I can praise again and again the wonderful Pictures - and I can´t be activ in too many threads too  but it was never a question for me to join in here with jull power the Moment it is on Air. I sure will watch it life next Week (only my Kids have to Power to ruin that - so I hope not.)

I love the Cast - I love the Idea - I love that so many People here are waiting for it...

My Mind is already spinning different Storys - but I need to see the real W Story.

I hope later to be able to discuss a lot - not only how good they are looking - they do - but much more - what is the Story about. I need some stuff to keep my mind busy. (okay - BM is helping a lot right now).

W looks so damn promissing to me....

Thank you all for keeping that Thread not only alive - but its more like you push it forward - one week to go ...  sigh crazy rabbit

• Like 8

1 minute ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

@sakura2016 He is very talented, he is so dedicated to understanding each and every part of the roles he plays that sometimes I forget he is an actor, That's why him and my other biases YAI and SJK are not just pretty faces but take their roles to a different level. Their facial expressions are the most notable because even the smallest facial gesture they make i enough to move a scene. For LJS I expect him to move me over and over again because this will be a quite the contrast to what he normally plays.

@Rania Zeid As far as I know the ratings should be very healthy for LJS because he has QUITE the following when it comes to his dramas because he is considered one of the "k-drama kings" All his dramas have shown to be "hits" I have been following KWB's drama and between the two each drama gives audiences something different. It will all depend on Koreans preferences. From taking a look at past comparable dramas to "W" I really believe that "W" will triumph due to the fact that audiences are more drawn to action packed dramas versus the latter but once can only hope that both do well in the ratings! We will have to see and continue to spread the word and the excitement. 

hope so hope so ... nd yeh u r right :(

• Like 6

15 hours ago, MarieJose said:

Ps. am i the only one who hates the secretary already :P just like @i.am.bugz.funny saidno one should try to break the two love birds apart 

well count me in dear...I don't like her too...but she's pretty though! and sexy.... but uri Oh Yeon Joo is prettier and sexier...I can't seem to imagine ms. secretary being in KC's side all the time... it irks me...

15 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

@Rania Zeid It will all depend on Koreans preferences. From taking a look at past comparable dramas to "W" I really believe that "W" will triumph due to the fact that audiences are more drawn to action packed dramas versus the latter but once can only hope that both do well in the ratings! We will have to see and continue to spread the word and the excitement. 

I agree with you... oh and welcome to W thread...and I'm glad you're being active now...keep posting.... 7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, MarieJose said:
17 hours ago, mview said:

Sorry @mview for quoting you i guess soompi hates me so much  i'm always having this same problems but can't help not posting anyway 

@sakura2016 it's you who o actually wanted to quote for your last post..  It's just getting crasier and crasier with what YJ's father said; now KC is having it his own way and talking about strange things only him and KC know!! 

Regardless of my love for the leads especially LJS , i think i would've wanted to watch this drama soooo badly even though with other cast and i think that's a huge success because usually i can't and don't want to watch any other drama in which none of my bias are acting!!   :D

yes that man is getting on my nerve before even the start of the drama and him talking about strange things that only Kang Cheol knows about them and that's why he needs to end his life is makling me believe more and more that Kang Cheol is related to the real world somehow and Yeon Joo's father yed true incidents in his manhwa!! how can we wait for 20th July!!! :w00t:

I think that after watching the drama you'll change your mind and realise that you can see no one more fitting to play Kang Cheol more than Lee Jong Seok!! but yes the drama is super interesting that will pull you in to find out what' going on but I believe having a great cast is a big step in reaching the audiences because not so engaging/fitting actors can be a letdown even if we have a great writing!!

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yes that man is getting on my nerve before even the start of the drama and him talking about strange things that only Kang Cheol knows about them and that's why he needs to end his life is makling me believe more and more that Kang Cheol is related to the real world somehow and Yeon Joo's father yed true incidents in his manhwa!! how can we wait for 20th July!!! :w00t:

I think that after watching the drama you'll change your mind and realise that you can see no one more fitting to play Kang Cheol more than Lee Jong Seok!! but yes the drama is super interesting that will pull you in to find out what' going on but I believe having a great cast is a big step in reaching the audiences because not so engaging/fitting actors can be a letdown even if we have a great writing!!

Agree 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

@sakura2016 He is very talented, he is so dedicated to understanding each and every part of the roles he plays that sometimes I forget he is an actor, That's why him and my other biases YAI and SJK are not just pretty faces but take their roles to a different level. Their facial expressions are the most notable because even the smallest facial gesture they make is enough to move a scene. For LJS I expect him to move me over and over again because this will be a quite the contrast to what he normally plays.

@Rania Zeid As far as I know the ratings should be very healthy for LJS because he has QUITE the following when it comes to his dramas because he is considered one of the "k-drama kings" All his dramas have shown to be "hits" I have been following KWB's drama and between the two each drama gives audiences something different. It will all depend on Koreans preferences. From taking a look at past comparable dramas to "W" I really believe that "W" will triumph due to the fact that audiences are more drawn to action packed dramas versus the latter but one can only hope that both do well in the ratings! We will have to see and continue to spread the word and the excitement. 

yes I agree with you!! he's still young but so engaging in his acting and not only his facial expressions, even his voice is so affective, I still remember his voice in ICHYV when he's screeming of anger of fear!! only remembering it makes me emotional!! and yes this is a new kind of role to him (the most manly character till date) but I can trust him to make me love him and admire him even more!! :D 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yes I agree with you!! he's still young but so engaging in his acting and not only his facial expressions, even his voice is so affective, I still remember his voice in ICHYV when he's screeming of anger of fear!! only remembering it makes me emotional!! and yes this is a new kind of role to him (the most manly character till date) but I can trust him to make me love him and admire him even more!! :D 

just hope the directing nd editing will be good, cz everything else look great.. 

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

@moomooz you're a day ahead of us hihiihii and yes you're right about the vampire look , i'm totally convicned he'll nail it as a vampire because of his snow white skin color and his sharp eye look 

@lainey98 thank you so much for the translation i was a bit unhappy because i had to wait for the translations because it usually takes time (about a day)  but then i refreshed the page and found it there so thank you a looot. :D

@sakura2016 i'm a bit confused when you said that YJ's dad will find out about his daughter's involvement when he reads the webtoon , i'm wondering also whether the webtoon is gonna keep being published or not and how?  Who's gonna write it??  Certainly not the father because he won't have any power to direct the events and to create them , KC will have it his own way and maybe the webtoon will be self-written???  I'm more confused now 

I really don't know if it will be published or not but I don't know how but what Kang Cheol is living will be part of the webtoon!! should I laugh or be creeped out of the idea of the webtoon being self-writen!! :lol: on a serious note, maybe Yeon Joo will write it, she ha the talent of her father, or her father's apprentice?!! but for sure Kang Cheol will have it his own way and will find his answers dispite all those who wants to stop him!! is it weard that I hate his enemies before even seeing them and when the drama didn't start yet? what is this drama doing to me? :w00t:

56 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

yeah! secretary and bodyguard are an item...and she should not try to break the two love birds apart...or else I'll pull her hair... but I somehow wish that the bodyguard will like Yeon Joo so that KC will be jealous...I know it's impossible though because it's pretty clear he likes secretary girl...but if the bodyguard get's close to YJ there is a possibility that KC will be jealous...hahahaha

yeah praying it will be good to them...but viewers maybe divided by these two dramas.... I still believe in W.... W fighting!!

I think Kang Cheol will end up jealous of her sunbae or one of her colleages in her real world which is worst because they are from different dimensions so the chances of choosing the other guy over him who is a manhwa character would be high (we know it not true but he doesn't ;)) plus that guy can be with her all the time while he'll leve to his world where he can't see her or know anything about what she's doing!! ohhh, I feel sorry for him even though it's only my imagination!! 

56 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Ps. am i the only one who hates the secretary already :P just like @i.am.bugz.funny saidno one should try to break the two love birds apart 

I hope since she's suposed to be the main female lead in the manhwa that she'll be like the female leads in the dramas and manhwas/animes we watched/read, a kind person who'll only care about his happines without trying to harm him or Yeon Joo!! that would be a new concept for 2nd female leads in Korean dramas!! but is she really a 2nd lead or is it more likely she and the bodyguard are 2nd OTP? I hope it's the 2nd one!!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

@sakura2016 I was always here! I checked the Thread daily. Its like a routine. It´s just - what can I write before it´s strart. I can praise again and again the wonderful Pictures - and I can´t be activ in too many threads too  but it was never a question for me to join in here with jull power the Moment it is on Air. I sure will watch it life next Week (only my Kids have to Power to ruin that - so I hope not.)

I love the Cast - I love the Idea - I love that so many People here are waiting for it...

My Mind is already spinning different Storys - but I need to see the real W Story.

I hope to be able later to discull a lot - not only how good they are looking - they do - but much more - what is the Story about. I need some stull to keep my mind busy. (okay - BM is helping a lot right now).

W looks so damn promissing to me....

Thank you all for keeping that Thread not only alive - but its more like you push it forward - one week to go ...  sigh crazy rabbit

you can share with us all the questions and theories you have while waiting for the drama to start!! I believe you have many great ideas!! :D

being good looking is a bonus but can't hold anyone's interest for too long and yes the story has to be interesting in addition to a great cast or it will be of no use and from what I see W has all of it: talented actor+intresting concept!! can't wait for the drama to start!! :D

what's BM?

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

just hope the directing nd editing will be good, cz everything else look great.. 

I hope that too!! from the teasers it looks like the drama is on good hands!! let's hope for the best!! :D 

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I really d if itill be published or not bcomt I d? on't know how but what Kaherng Cheol is ving will be part of the webtoon!. ! should I laugh or be creeped out of the idea of the webtoon being self-writen!! :lol: on a serious note, maybe Yeon Joo will write it, she ha the talent of her father, or her father's apprentice?!! but for sure Kang Cheol will have it his own way and will find his answers dispite all those who wants to stop him!! is it weard that I hate his enemies before even seeing them and when the drama didn't start yet? what is this drama doing to me? :w00t:

Well yeaaaaaaahhh ... I never thought about it but what if YJ  completes Writing the webtoon ?? Or even do it when she needs to i mean for her own benefit or for the benefit of KC ? Maybe she'll have the power to change some events ? At least if KC dies we'D still have hope that she'd bring him back to life in that case haha

By the way, as a reminder in exactly one week from now this thread is gonna be among the hot topics more then ever so prepare Yourselves   :D

• Like 7